Learn to Spell, God!

Disaster

Zacky’s POV

“I’m a bitch, you’re a bitch, and everybody’s a fuckin’ bitch!” Pippa danced around the lounge area singing her random ‘song’.

“Nice Pip, nice.” Danni rolled her eyes at Pippa’s immaturity as Sophie, Jenn and Layla were sat laughing their asses off.

“Well, I’m glad some people appreciate my humour.” Pippa said pissily.

“We did m’dear. I’m sure Matt would to, if it wasn’t so crude!” Danni laughed.

“That’s not funny.” Layla said as she, Pippa, Sophie and Jenn suddenly turned stony faced.

People always call at the wrong times. Just as they were about to burst out laughing, a scream penetrated the almost silence. All the girls dived towards the culprit, but her phone was in her pocket, so they failed.

“Hey Julie. I haven’t spoken to you in a while!” Layla said energetically, before leaving her seat and walking into the room connected to this, closing the door behind her.

“Who’s Julie?” I felt rather confused.

“Oh right, you don’t know, do you?” Sophie pointed out.

“No. That’s why I’m asking.” I rolled my eyes.

“She’s Ali’s mom. Surprisingly enough, they’re really good friends.” Sophie told me, much to my surprise.

I heard a quiet thump from the other side of the closed door, followed by a louder thump and sobbing. More sobbing? Wait, Julie is Ali’s mom, what’s happened? I jumped up off of my seat and ran over to the door, flinging it open. Layla was on the floor, her knees drawn up to her chest. Crying. I could feel the girls’ presence behind me, so I moved and let them in. Sophie ran towards her and collapsed onto the floor, pulling her into a hug.

“What’s happened?” Sophie asked, her arms still around her friend.

“He…he’s dead.” Layla choked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry that I took this long to update, I had writing trouble.
Don't get me to explain, will take too long.
But ZOMG! 100 comments! We love you!
Just a little reminder for Sophie, DO NOT WRITE AN UPDATE! THIS HAS TWO PARTS!
Loveage and Skittles! xxxx