Learn to Spell, God!

Frenchalvanian?

Sophie’s POV

Who invented flights at four in the morning? Whoever did, they should be taken out and shot. The flight was hell. None of us slept, it was impossible. The man in front of us was snoring so loudly that, even though we all had our iPod’s on full volume, we could still hear his snores! When we finally landed and were able to get off the god forsaken plane, it took another hour to get our passports checked and collect our luggage. I don’t know why our passports needed checking because we were only flying from one side of the country to the other, we weren’t actually leaving or entering the country.

When we escaped from arrivals, we hailed a taxi and asked the driver to take us to the concert venue. We missed the show in Tampa but we were back in time for the show in Atlanta. And, I have to say, I hated not being with the guys on the tour bus. It was so boring being back in CA, and so depressing. Sure, I’m not as bubbly as I am normally, but I’m slowly returning to the norm, whatever that might be.

It was eleven by the time we arrived at the venue and, much to our amusement, the guys were still asleep. We ventured around to the stage entrance and found the tour bus. They never were big on security; they had left the door unlocked. We all walked onto the bus and took our places on the couches, Jenn and Pippa going and getting some coffee from the kitchen first.

We were sat on the couches talking quietly for about half an hour before we heard movement coming from above us. We smiled at each other and turned out heads towards the staircase that led to the bunks. The guys fell, literally, down the staircase, landing in a pile at the bottom. We all burst out laughing and their jaws dropped. They untangled themselves and ran over to their respective girl, picking them up and hugging them.

The moment I had Brian’s arms around me, I felt my mood improve considerably. He’s like my heroin. When I’m with him, I’m happy. I could have stayed in his arms forever, but the Berry’s entered the bus, interrupting the moment, announcing that there was to be a meet and greet before the show tonight so sound check had to happen soon.

Luckily for us, we didn’t have to sound check, only the guys did. We remained on the bus whilst they had their sound check.

“Vot ees ze meaning of zis?” Layla laughed.

“She’s crazy!” Pippa threw her arms up in despair.

“Zat ees true Peepa.”

“Did she just say ‘Peepa’?” Danielle was in hysterics.

“Okay, enough of this already. What country are you today?” I asked her.

“I am from ze country of Francealvania. Vere ees Francealvania I ‘ear you ask? Eet ees between ‘Ungrey and Norvay.”

“Right, so you’re Frenchalvanian?” I probed.

“Yes, zat vould be correct.” That girl cracks me up sometimes, she really does.

***

We had about an hour before the meet and greet and the guys still hadn’t returned from their sound check, something must be wrong with one of their instruments or something. To pass the time, Pippa pulled her lip stick out of her back and began twisting it up and down. I saw a possibly of making this completely wrong so, not being able to contain myself, I did. She twisted it up and, as she did, I exclaimed:

“Erect!” I earned myself a few strange looks before they burst out laughing. She wound it down again.

“Limp!” And up again.

“Erect!”

“What the hell?” I heard Brian’s voice from behind me. I felt myself turn excruciatingly red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo =]
I know I take longer to update than Sophie does, and I'm sorry =]
I hope my writing make s up for it =]
Loveage and Skittles! xxxx