Learn to Spell, God!

Deadly Sexual Charm

Brian's POV.

"Oopsies . . ." Sophie giggled, curling up on the sofa.

"Dare I ask?"

"She's sexual frustrated Brian." Pippa explained. "She's been without you for three days now. She is gagging for it!"

I just laughed and wandered over to the heap that was Sophie. She seemed to calm down from her giggles as I sat down next to her. She sat herself upright and moved into my lap. I could tell the girls had all missed us. Before she could get too comfy I planted a kiss quickly on her lips. From the blush that was re-appearing on her face, she’d definitely missed that.

“Isn’t that just the cutest thing?” Jason Berry had come to ‘escort’ us all to the meet and greet and totally ruined mine and Sophie’s moment, again!

I made sure that Sophie was attached to me for as long as possible; by holding her hand and wrapping my free arm around her waist. If I’ve learnt anything these past few days, it’s that you cannot let the people you love leave you on a bad note, and I’m pretty sure the rest of the band had taken this lesson on board as well. We sat ‘boy-girl’ alternately along the table for the meet and greet.

After only half and hour of signing stuff and smiling for pictures, Sophie was looking extremely tired. The other girls seemed to be lagging too. None of them showed signs facially of fatigue, but the way they were all slumping slightly and smiling sort of lazily gave it away.

“Are you ok? You look a bit tired.” I whispered to Sophie, whilst there was no one in front of us.

“I’ve been up since one, Brian. I didn’t sleep on the plane and I don’t drink coffee. I’m dying!” She forced a smile on the last bit.

I couldn’t say anything else because a guy with pitch black hair with a bright pink skunk stripe cleared his throat. We both smiled at him and picked up our pens. I rubbed my leg lightly on Sophie’s under the table, causing her to jump slightly.

“So, are you guys, like, shagging then?” Asked the guy. Can you say obnoxious?!

“What?” Sophie was blushing slightly.

“C’mon, everyone knows you guys are together. We all know that each member of Pure Poison is paired off with a member of Avenged Sevenfold.” Sophie just signed her name scruffily on the piece of paper he had handed her and smiled.

I think our tour manager had noticed that the girls were tired, or else he wouldn’t have cut the meet and greet as short as an hour and a half. We were lucky there weren’t thousands of fans waiting to meet us, or else it would have been really tedious.

We waved to all the disappointed faces and left the venue. It hurts when you know you’ve let down fans, but then performance wouldn’t be up to scratch. And we cannot have that. Sophie headed straight for the bunks without even saying anything. She was obviously moody when deprived of sleep. I followed instinctively.

She grunted as she hit the pillow and turned to face the wall. I climbed in after her and closed the curtain behind us. I was cautious to touch her, in case she was annoyed at me.

“Have I done something wrong?” I whispered in her ear. She turned, smiling genuinely at me.

“No! I’m just not very perky when I’m tired.” She planted her lips on mine.

Because of them being home for a few days, I felt that she owed me a fair few kisses and hugs, so took advantage. I pushed her onto her back so I was on top of her. She wriggled and fidgeted underneath me, trying to brake away from my lips.

“Brian . . . I’m tired. I jus want to sleep at the moment.” I rolled off in a huff, facing the ceiling. “Sorry.” She whispered as I left the bunk to go downstairs. Now I was being moody.

All the other girls had gone to bed as well. I went and got myself a drink of water and returned to the empty lounge. Way to feel guilty now! The guys were probably all cuddled up in the bunks with their respective member of Pure Poison. I hate being the bad guy. I ditched my water and went back upstairs.

I could hear giggling from further down the bus, but decided to ignore it. Silently, I pulled back the curtain of Sophie’s and my bunk to find her curled up under the covers, with a pile of her clothes stuffed in the corner. I couldn’t help but smile. I lifted the corner of the cover up and slipped under them. I found Sophie and moved as close as I could to her.

*

“There’s something I’ve always wanted to know . . .” Jimmy hiccupped, strengthening his hold around Jenn’s waist. “Why Pure Poison?”

“Because of a perfume I used to have that we all liked.” Danni explained.

“AND!” Ow! Thanks to Sophie I can no longer hear out of my left ear. “Because it gives a hint of . . . sadistic-ness, danger and . . . deadly sexual charm.” Sophie cocked her eyebrows at me as she said this.

I enjoy getting drunk with these girls. They’re fun sober, but they seem to become less innocent as soon as they have alcohol in their system. This was proved by the scene Layla and Zacky were making. For lack of a better term, they had their tongues down each others throats.

“That is sickening, Leigh!” Jenn said, frowning at the two.

“You wouldn’t believe some of the things I heard early.” I said. “Whilst all of you were sleeping, I was incapable of sleep so contented myself on listening in on Danni and Johnny’s antics.” I slurred.

The accused both turned similar shades of red.

“OH FUCK! JOHNNY!” I recited thrusting my hips upwards for effect. Sophie promptly toppled off my lap and to the floor thanks to my actions.

I went to help her up and ended up being pulled down. I could feel a pair of hands on my back push me down. The only person I couldn’t see that I would suspect was Matt. So by process of elimination I decided it was him. I was now on all fours over Sophie, trying to not spill my beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a selfish chapter
xD
I cant help myself!
130 comments for my 2nd update.
Love you all!
Sophie xxx