Learn to Spell, God!

Pillage and Plunder

Danni’s POV

Do the guy’s really know that they’re getting themselves into, going Christmas shopping with us? I think not. If they did, they wouldn’t have agreed to come. We’re pretty intense shoppers, especially at Christmas. May the powers that be save their souls. We were shopping in pairs. I truly do feel sorry for the guys. Especially so if they get lumbered with carrying all of the purchases. I doubt that will happen but you never know.

I had already bought the girl’s presents, now I just had the impossible task of buying the guy’s stuff. Thank god I had Johnny with me. If I didn’t, I would have been screwed. I don’t know how it’s gonna be possible to buy him something though, maybe I’ll just have to be sneaky.

Johnny was in serious need of help. He was getting the guy’s different forms of alcohol, nothing wrong with that. For Pure Poison? He was thinking more along the lines of lingerie. I stopped him in his tracks before he had the change to buy any. I told him that I would help him. But by no means was he to buy me or my fellow band member’s lingerie!

Hawkins Bazaar, heaven in shop form, I’m telling you! I adore that shop. It’s the perfect place to get the guy’s presents from. I was standing by the section where the ‘adult’ things were, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, feeling confused.

“I’m so sorry, I thought you’re my friend Melanie!” A guy with spiky black hair exclaimed.

“It’s understandable. All blonde’s look the same from behind right?” I giggled.

“I’m not sure whether to agree or disagree there.” He rubbed his neck nervously.

“It’s okay. Oh, I didn’t catch your name.”

“I didn’t give you my name,” the flirtatious type I see, “It’s Hugo. And you are…”

“I’m Danni. That dickwad over there’s Johnny.” I saw Johnny’s head turn at the mention of his name and he advanced towards me and Hugo.

“J…Johnny Christ?” Hugo’s eyes went wide.

“That’s me dude. I see you’ve met my lovely girlfriend Danni here?” He placed his arm around my shoulders protectively. I heard myself giggle. Hugo suddenly became speechless, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Well, as much as I’d love to stand here and talk to strangers all day, I kinda have to figure out what to get five, rather freakish, guys. Was nice to meet you Hugo.” I turned around again and continued my browsing of the ‘adult’ section.

Perfect. Boob juggling, edible posing pouch, pop-up kama sutra, bullshit button and rude cocktails. Nothing suits them better. Guess who gets the edible posing pouch? Why buy it for someone when you can’t take pleasure in it yourself, huh?

Just as I went to pay for their presents, I heard singing coming from the entrance of the shop. I turned my head and caught a glimpse of Layla skipping past, pulling Zacky along with her. She was singing about pirates. She’s a rare one.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.


How I love that girl and her immaturity. I paid for the gifts and promptly left the shop, waving to Hugo as I pulled Johnny out with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Et voila.
Sophie's turn now =]
145 comments? Please?
Loveage and Skittles xxxx