Learn to Spell, God!

Body Pile

Matt’s POV

The girls seemed ecstatic when we told them that we would be staying in a hotel for a few days until we had to move on to the next town. The guys and I stood around the reception area, paying for the rooms and sorting out some confusion about breakfast and such, whilst the girls went up to the rooms with their stuff.

When we had sorted everything out, we took the elevator up to the third floor where the rooms were and tried locating the five rooms that had been allocated to us. After we had found the rooms, we went to enter but I heard shouting coming from mine and Pippa’s. I motioned for the guy’s to follow me in, I was curious as to the events that were unfolding behind the closed door. My jaw dropped when I saw what the commotion was in aid of.

They were jumping on the bed. Having a pillow fight.

Layla’s phone was lying on the floor, blasting out Get It Up by Mindless Self Indulgence. The were singing along to it at the top of their lungs whilst they tried their hardest to break the bed springs.

“I wanna make some babies
I wanna get it on
I wanna make you horny
But I can't get it u….” They trailed off, seeing us standing there, smirking at them.

“Shit.” They dropped their pillows as Pippa said this.

“Can’t get it up, eh? There something you haven’t told us? Or do we have some hermaphrodites on our hands?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Erm, I’m just gonna go.” Danni ran out of the room, closely followed by Sophie, Layla and Jenn. The guys left with them, leaving me here alone with the ring leader, who was currently sat on the bed doing her beetroot impression.

“You wanna make me horny, huh?” I laughed at her misfortune.

“Errm, no comment?” She looked at me with pleading eyes.

“No chance.”

“Damn.” She laughed and tried to move away from the bed. Thank the lord from my quick reactions. I lunged forwards and pinned her to the bed.

“You’re gonna have to be quicker than that darlin’.”

That moment, I heard the door click open and voices having muted conversations. Suddenly, the noise stopped. I turned my head and saw eight people standing in the doorway, their jaws on the floor.

“Are we interrupting something here?” Jimmy asked sceptically.

“Errm, no.” Pippa pushed me off her and sat up.

“It’s okay, we can come back later. We just wanted to know if you two wanted to come and hijack the bar with us. But you’d obviously rather stay here.” Danni pointed out before bursting into spontaneous laughter.

“No. You ruined the moment. Give us a minute and we’ll be right with you.” I said, pointing at the door. They understood this as a signal to leave. They closed the door behind them. I was sure that they would all be listening at the door. I whispered something in Pippa’s ear. She nodded, agreeing to participate in my plan.

We grabbed the bed and pulled it forwards from the wall, before slamming it back again. We repeated this several times, both of us groaning periodically. After slamming the bed into the wall two more times, Pippa screamed my name rather disjointedly. Almost at the same time, I screamed her name.

The door slammed open and they all fell in. They took one look at us and their jaws dropped. Me and Pippa began laughing hysterically before moving towards them and stepping over the pile of bodies that was blocking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was fun to write.
The possibilities there were unbeliveable.
Hope you liked it and it was okay =]
Loveage and Skittles xxxxx