Learn to Spell, God!

Hot Jenn

Jimmy’s POV

After being scared sober by the scream last night, none of us knew what to expect when we met these girls. They were big fans, seriously big. They were all inspired by our music which spurred them to form the band. At least, that’s what their MySpace says.

It was a really swanky area we were going to; big houses, posh cars and the type of people you expect to look down their nose at you. Sophie’s house was no exception to our expectations. Brian followed her not to detailed instructions to get to the house. We had to stop and ask a scene kid for directions. Thankfully, he didn’t recognise us or else we would have had to do the whole autographs and pictures thing.

The spare key was easy enough to locate. We made our way through the impressively long corridor to what we hoped was the lounge. It was as quite as death in the house, which really freaked me out. Just when we were going to give up checking the many doors, one opened up ahead. A girl with long bright blonde hair walked out sleepily towards us. She was in a really baggy T-shirt and not much else by the looks of it.

“Hey. Are you Sophie?” Brian asked. He got a nonchalant grunt as a reply, followed by a finger pointing through the door she had appeared from. Pinkly went trotting ahead of us into the room. He immediately went sniffing around the top of one of the four sleeping bags that were huddled on the floor.

“Oh hi there!” A hand snuck itself from the material and began ruffling Pinkly’s ears. He liked the hand obligingly. Our attention was taken away from the disembodied hand when a fifth sleeping bag toppled off of the sofa opposite us.

The body inside jumped up quickly and began cursing, “Holy mother of . . . son of a . . . sweet niblets!” She collapsed back onto the sofa, with the sleeping bag around her ankles.

“She is hot!” I muttered. She was in really short shorts and a tank top that barely covered her belly.

“Whose there?” The voice came from the sleeping bag where Pinkly was still being treated like royalty. A pair of eyes, topped with a head of bright red hair poked out from the top of the sleeping bag. Groans came from the others on the floor and the girl on the sofa rolled over with her back to us.

“It’s us . . . Avenged Sevenfold.” Pinkly jumped back as the red head suddenly sat up. There was a general movement in the lounge at the naming of our band. The girl picked up Pinlky and let her sleeping bag drop as she stood up. I saw Brian’s cheek twitch ever so slightly as the material dropped, revealing a similar set of pyjamas to the girl on the sofa.

“I knew I recognised this cutie! And let me introduce the dead bodies littering my lounge before I start hyperventilating” She paced across the room and kicked one of the sleeping bags. “This was Danni . . . But I think she’s gone to the loo. This is Pippa . . .Layla . . . on the sofa is Jenn.” Jenn. Sophie went back to sitting on her sleeping bag, legs crossed whilst the others began rustling and moving from their pits.

So we now knew that Danni was the blonde; Pippa had cherry red hair and thickly outlined eyes; Layla had an oversized A7x band tee on; Sophie was the one who had officially stolen Pinkly from Brian. That left Jenn – hot Jenn.

We settled ourselves on the free sofa, ready for what was going to be a long afternoon of screaming and jumping from the girls; and a lot of ear covering, laughing and negotiations on our part. We were going to ask them to come on tour with us! I was probably more excited than they would be, and they were going to be on a natural high once we got round to asking them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I've been off today and I had an afternoon with nothing to do as I cant eat without nearly chuffing.
=P
I want comments to mke me feel happy.
Please?!
I feel really gross so I would really appreciate it if you would feed back.

Sophi xxx