Learn to Spell, God!

Zack Stole It

Jenn’s POV

Jimmy’s eyes travelled down my body, his hands following soon after. I gasped as his thumbs skimmed over my nipples through my top. My entire body ached for him to caress the sensitive flesh. As his lips crashed into mine I could taste the lingering alcohol. He backed me up until I could feel the bunk pressing against the back of my knees, his mouth never once breaking contact. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me as I fell backwards. With a thump my head collided with the wall. I giggled, sitting up to rub the lump already forming.

“Ouch. Jimmy, my husband dearest… kiss it better?” Laughingly he obliged, quickly moving from the top of my head down to my neck. I laid back properly, pulling him down on top of me as soon as I got comfortable. Before long we were once again connected by the lips. He licked my lower lip, seeking entrance which I readily gave. His hands moved up my sides, slipping underneath my top. We broke apart briefly as it was pulled over my head. He trailed kisses down my chest before licking the skin above my bra. One hand reached around my back to release my breasts from their fabric prison. Once they were free his tongue drew little circles around my left nipple before he took it onto his warm mouth. My back arched, pushing my chest further into his face. His hands worked on my belt buckle, tossing it aside when it was undone.

“No fair. I’m wearing less than you. You should have to take your shirt… hey, where’d it go?” I ran my fingers down his chest and abs, not even realising there was nothing covering them before.

“Zacky stole it when I accidentally spilled the JD.” I stopped asking questions the minute I felt him rubbing the excited nub between my thighs. He took his hands from my underwear, making me whimper, before he pushed my jeans and panties down with one swift movement. Before I could even register what had happened he pushed his long fingers inside, earning a light moan. He thrust in and out, all the while the bulge pressing against my leg growing harder.

“Oh god Jimmy.” I ground out between my panting breaths. “I want you inside me.” My fingers made short work of his belt and I slid his pants down with my feet. He removed his fingers, licking them clean as he positioned himself at my entrance.

“Jenn, are you sure?” I simply nodded before he pushed himself in. My body adjusted to his girth as he picked up speed, angling himself slightly to hit my spot. Sweat dripped down both of our bodies and I could feel the fire in my stomach starting to build. His thrusting got harder and my toes began to curl. His lips once again crashed into mine as he reached his peak, taking me with him. I moaned into the kiss as my orgasm racked my body. Both spent, he collapsed next to me as I nuzzled into his chest.


Damn, my head hurts like a bitch. I’m not joking or exaggerating at all. I can’t remember anything at all from last night. All I know is that we’re in Las Vegas; yesterday was Valentines Day; my name is Jennifer Ann Dula and there’s a ring on my ring finger. Wait a moment, rewind. There’s a ring on my ring finger?! Shit! We didn’t, did we? I removed Jimmy’s arm from around my middle and shook him awake.

“Jimmy!” He grunted in his sleep. “Jimmy!” He rolled over, seemingly ignoring my words. What a good start to my married life. “SULLIVAN! WAKE THE FUCK UP, NOW!” I yelled. That seemed to wake him up. His head shot up off the pillow and he hit the bunk above us because he sat up to quickly and forgot to bend down. I couldn’t help but laugh, despite the severity of the situation.

“What already?!” He demanded.

“Have you seen this?!” I shoved my hand up close to his face.

"Oh wow! That looks damn expensive Jennifer. But who brought it you?" He actually looked genuinely surprised.

“You did! Idiot! What the hell have we done?!”

"Me? Me? What have you been smoking, woman? I can’t afford shit like that, let alone a wedding in Vegas!"

“Well, if I remember rightly, you were the one who suggested that we get married! Are you dumb or something!?”

"I . . . did . . . what?" His voice wavered. In anger or confusion I didn’t know. "We're, m-married?"

“No, you ass. I’m just wearing this for fun. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?!”

"I WAS DRUNK! YOU CAN’T HONESTLY TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!" I had to take a step back then.

“This ring takes you seriously and I’m sure that if I did some searching I’d find a wedding certificate!”

"But we can’t be married! I don’t remember any of it."

“Oh, I wonder why. It may be because you were so fucking drunk you suggested we get married and then bought the most fucking expensive ring you could find before whisking me off to a wedding chapel and getting married by a fucking drunk priest!”

"It's just who I am" He giggled. How was he not taking this seriously? "I know you love that ring, it's freaking huge for Gods sake! I mean c'mon, that diamond couldn’t be much bigger." Stupid softy twat.

“It’s got nothing to do with the ring! Yes, I like it, but that’s not the point! The point is that we’re married and I’m barely eighteen! What are we gonna do?!” I was ever so slightly stressed out.

"I dont know! What if . . . what if we stayed married? It would be a hell of a lot easier than filing a divorce!"

“Are you seriously suggesting that we stay married!?”

He slipped the ring off of my finger, twirling it in his fingers. He was lowering himself to the ground slowly, that stupid grin spreading across his face.

"Jennifer Ann Dula, will you . . . marry me? For real. And you must know that I'll cry if you say no." He was still smirking at me.

“You’re impossible James Owen Sullivan.” I shook my head in disbelief. His mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ as I shook my head.

“N..no?” He stuttered.

“How could I say no to that face?” I giggled before I pulled him up off his knee and claimed his lips with mine.

We walked down the stairs and into the lounge, hand in hand, to find Zacky sitting on the couch looking slightly perturbed as Layla wandered around laughing into her phone.

“Who’s she on the phone to?” Jimmy asked.

“Jethro.” Zacky sighed.

“Jethro?” Jimmy looked confused. I sighed.

“He’s in the steel band, they’re good friends.” I explained.

“Aah, right.”

“No, you want my ass with a pineapple.” Layla spoke into the phone. Me and Jimmy burst out laughing whilst Zacky sat there, taking deep breaths. “I miss you too, say hi to people at pans for me, please? I have to go now. Bye! Loves.” She hung up the phone and noticed me and Jimmy standing there. “Oh, hey! It’s the newly-weds.”

“Yeah, we were just going…” I dragged Jimmy off towards the kitchen, leaving them in peace.

“What? Why can’t we stay in there?!” Jimmy asked as soon as we stopped walking. I rolled my eyes.

“Did you not see the look on Zack’s face? Listen.” Sure enough, we soon heard raised voices.

“YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHO I CAN OR CAN NOT TALK TO!” Layla yelled.

“YES I CAN! AND I DON’T WANT YOU TALKING TO HIM!” Zacky retorted.

“What? Is ikkle Zacky jealous of the mean blond boy?” Layla patronised him.

“No. I just don’t think he’s good for you!” Zacky lowered his voice slightly.

“Well Zack, I’m not gonna stop talking to one of my best friends ‘cause you told me to. And if you think I should, then this isn’t gonna work.!” I heard a crash and then someone stamping up the stairs. I looked over at Jimmy.

“You think we should go out there?” He asked.

“Yeah, good idea. You go talk to Layla and I’ll talk to Zack.”

“Wha’? Why can’t I talk to Zack?”

“’Cause he needs to know some stuff. Is that okay with you, Mr Sullivan?” I smirked.

“Sure is Mrs Sullivan.”

“Damn, that makes me feel old.”

“Jeez Jenn, thanks.”

“Nooo! I didn’t mean it like that. I meant the whole ‘mrs’ part. It just sounds strange at the moment.” I quickly corrected myself

“Okay…”

“Just bare with me, I’m eighteen. It may take a while to sink in.” Jimmy nodded. “Well, what you waiting for? Get your ass up to the bunks!” I shoved him out of the door and towards the bunks before I walked over to the couch where Zacky was sat, his head in his hands.

“You’re a turd, Zack.” I told him as I towered over him.

“You think I don’t know that?” He mumbled into his hands.

“Serious time now, what the hell was that for?!” I demanded

“She was right.”

“Excuse me?” I felt rather confused.

“I’m jealous, okay?! I can’t stand it.” Jeez, a grown man, jealous of a guy who’s younger than twenty and hasn’t got a chance in hell.

“Jesus, Zack. You can’t just cut off her contact with all of her friends that are guys. That would drive her insane.”

“I know, and I’m being selfish trying to make her do it. I just can’t help myself.”

“Then let this help you.” I began.

“Let what help me?” He interrupted.

“Let me finish what I’m saying, god dammit!”

“Right, sorry. Continue.”

“As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, she’s been bullied almost all of her life and she thinks herself lucky to have the friends she has because she knows that none of us will ever turn on her. And if you take one of us away, she’ll see it like you’re turning into one of the bullies and she won’t be able to handle that. I’m serious Zack, don’t smirk at me! Now, you get your ass up there and apologise before I fucking make your ass!” I pulled him up off the couch and thrust him in the direction of the bunks, causing him to stumble as he went.

I sank into the couch as Zack disappeared up the stairs. Shortly after, Jimmy came back down and joined me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Instinctively, I leaned into him, rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was on the brink of sleep when shouts interrupted the comfortable silence.

“You’ve done it again Brian! I can’t believe you!” Sophie screamed.

“What’ve I done?!”

“You think you own me! Well, guess what? You don’t! You can’t parade me around like a doll whenever you want! I may be your girlfriend but that doesn’t give you ownage rights over me! I am my own person!” Sophie ranted.

“I don’t parade you around! Where the fuck did you get that idea?! Seriously! You’re delusional!” Wrong move there buddy.

“You know what? Fuck you! Get the hell out of my face!” Sophie stormed off the bus, slamming the door behind her. Good thing we’re at a truck stop. She’ll be on the techie’s bus until we get to the next venue.

“Jesus Christ.” Brian sighed as he slumped down onto one of the couches before leaning forward and stared at the floor.

“What’d you do Brian?” Jimmy asked from beside me.

“I don’t even know!” Brian exclaimed, exasperated.

“Right, what have you two just been doing?” I asked, sitting upright.

“Talking to Brent via webcam. Why?”

“Did you say anything that might have upset her at all?” Jimmy questioned.

“No, I don’t think so. I only told Brent she’s my girlfriend.”

“Did you do anything that may have upset her?” I asked.

“Ah.” Brian realised something.

“Well?” Jimmy probed.

“God, Jimmy. Isn’t it obvious? He has wandering hands.” I rolled my eyes.

“Brian! You don’t remember do you? She doesn’t just want to be used as your whore and then be dumped at the end of tour. You have to show her you care for her and that you’re not gonna get rid of her. Don’t push your luck.” Jimmy informed him. “I would tell you to get your ass over to the techie’s bus, but we’re moving again so don’t do that. Talk to her when we get to Cincinnati.”

“Okay, thanks man.” Brian said gratuitously before leaving us in peace and ascending the stairs.

Just as I thought I could finally get some sleep, a loud sob pierced the air. It appeared to come from the back room. Never a shortage of drama on this bus, huh? I got up off the couch reluctantly and sauntered over to the back room. Upon opening the door, I found a hysterical Pippa on the floor.

“Oh my god! Pippa! Are you okay?!” I rushed over to her side and wrapped my arms around her shaking torso. She shook her head, tears still streaming down her cheeks. I tried again, “do you want me to get Matt?” She shook her head more angrily this time. “What’s happened?” I rubbed her back in a soothing manner as she took a deep breath of air.

“My mom called earlier to tell me that my cousin had been attacked,” she gulped, wiping away the tears that were making tracks, before continuing. “Matt gave me a quick hug before walking off to see Brian or something. He hasn’t come back.” She sniffed. “And now my mom’s just rang and told me that my cousin’s gone into a coma!” She cried, breaking down in my arms.

Danni came storming into the room, directing her anger at Pippa. “Well Pippa, thanks a lot, now Johnny won’t come anywhere near me because of your little discovery the other night! Did you have to be such a bitch about it?” I looked up at her and sent her some serious evils. She paused to take a breath and looked down at Pippa’s quivering form on the floor. “Holy shit, Pip! What’s happened? What’ve I done?” She questioned frantically.

“My cousin’s in a coma.” Pippa sobbed, her voice muffled by my clothing.

I stood up and left Pippa with Danni before returning to husband dearest. He wasn’t on the couch though. I placed myself on the couch and patiently awaited his return. I didn’t have to wait long, he returned almost instantaneously.

“What happened in there?” He asked as he sat down next to me.

“Pippa’s cousin’s in a coma.” I replied bluntly.

“Oh.” He seemed at a loss for words.

“Yeah. Where’ve you been?”

“Talking to the guys. They are on the death penalty if they don’t figure out what to do and disappear into the city for a few hours when we arrive.” He giggled.

“Tell me, tell me, tell me!” I bounced.

“Nuh uh. You’ll tell everyone else.” I pouted at this.

“Marriages shouldn’t have secrets.”

“Some secrets are necessary. Like this one. You’ll find out later my dear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, this is part one of two.
Sophie was getting antsy so it's being posted in two parts.
Five comments then the next part?
Loveage xxxxx
Oh, and a big thank you to my.bella.muerte for the leetle sex scene right at the top there =]
She made this chapter awesome =]