Learn to Spell, God!

I'm In Church

Danni’s POV

I can’t believe I didn’t realise I’d walked out in front of Avenged Sevenfold, IN JUST MY PYJAMA’S. And then I grunted? How embarrassing. As first impressions go, that one must have been pretty bad. I didn’t even recognise them for god’s sake! So yeah, back to the present.

A scream ran through the room and made the band jump. We immediately scrambled, searching for the source. Yes, we do all answer each other phone calls. Unfortunately, the phone’s owner reached it first.

“Everybody quiet!” Layla yelled as she slid up her phone. “’Ello m’dear.” She must have kept her phone on speaker from the last time she used it as we heard a reply.

“Hallo! How’re you lovie?” We heard Amy’s voice from the other end of the line.

“I’m fine thanks, yourselfsome?”

“I’m good ta. Me thinks it’s about time for another shopping trip.”

“As much as I love our shopping trips, I’m ever so slightly busy at the moment…”

“You’re doing stuff without me?! Shocking. What’re you doing that is more important than shopping?”

“I’m in church.” The rest of us had looks reminiscent to ‘what the fuck’ on our faces.

“What the hell?! You’re not in church!”

“That’s a very serious accusation there Amy. I can prove to you that I am in fact in church.” She leant over to her bag and pulled out her notepad and pen. A moment later, she held it up. It told us to start singing ‘I Wanna Fuck a Dog’. “See, they’re singing hymns.” Cue an impromptu rendition of said song from the rest of us whilst Layla was trying her hardest not to laugh.

“Liar. That is not a hymn. And you have guys with you! I feel excluded.” Amy sulked.

“All I said was I’m in church. I didn’t specify what type of church.” Where is this going?!

“Okay then, what type of church are you in?” She was as confused as the rest of us; Layla hates church and makes it known to everyone.

“I’m in the best type of church. Christ is here, so’s The Reverend and the God’s as well.” Witty, incredibly witty. Avenged Sevenfold were smiling complacently at this description of themselves.

“Riiight. And where is said church?”

“Sophie’s house.”

“Sophie’s house IS NOT a church!”

“Yes it is! Christ, The Reverend and the God’s are here!” This argument could go on for a while; Amy wasn’t on the same wavelength as the rest of us.

“Christ, The Reverend and the God’s? What the actual hell? There are only five people who you would ever refer to by those names.” I reckon, that if we could see Amy right now, she would be rolling her eyes.

“I know there are. Which is what makes this ‘church’ the most amazing place ever.” Layla told her smugly.

“Right, moving on from that obvious lie, who’re the guy’s you have with you?” Layla’s palm met her forehead.

“Christ, The Reverend and the God’s. If you ask me that again, I will hit something.” She wasn’t joking, she’s done that before.

“Christ, The Reverend and the God’s? Another lie.”

“I’m not a fucking liar! You want proof? Okay.” She flipped over to a clean page in her note book and scribbled something down. Once again she held it up, instructing them; ‘Tell her who you are’. “Here’s your proof, love.”

“I’m Synyster fucking Gates!” Brian exclaimed, and we burst into fits of giggles.

“I’m Johnny Christ.”

“Zacky Vengeance!”

“The Reverend Tholomew Plague at your service.” Cue mock bow at the end of his introduction.

“M. Shadows here to fuck with your mind!” Matt grinned evilly.

“WHAT?!?! Why are they at Sophie’s ‘church’? And why are you calling it a church now?” Amy’s getting ever so slightly hysterical now.

“Band meeting. And I’m not even gonna bother explaining why Sophie’s house is now a church.” She shook her head in dismay of Amy’s not understanding why Sophie’s house is a church.

“They’re not in the band.” Amy pointed out.

“Ahh, but they are in A BAND.” Once again, witty.

“Fine! I shall leave you to your ever so important band meeting.” Amy so obviously pouted.

“Okay! Bye Amy!” She received no reply, just the sound of a dead line ringing from the speakers.

“How rude, not even saying ‘bye’” She giggled.

“What can you expect? You tried telling her you’re in church!” Pippa said, controlling her laughs momentarily, and then bursting into hysterics again.

“Well, heaven would have been a more accurate description, but church was funnier. And has anyone else noticed that we’re still in pyjamas?” Layla questioned.

“Yeah, I had. I call bathroom!” Sophie shot upstairs and we heard a bang, her slamming the bathroom door closed.

“Hasn’t she got an ensuite?” I asked. We all looked at each other, completely oblivious to the fact that the band was still here. We all grabbed our bags and ran up the stairs, racing to the three ensuites; her’s, her parent’s, and the guest room’s. I know, why are we using her parent’s ensuite? It’s just what we do I guess. Layla lost and subsequentially traipsed back down the stairs and got changed in the bathroom down there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo to you loverly people =]
!13 subscribers and 73(?) readers =]
Kudos =]
And 21 comments =]
We love you =]
Sophie will be back soon, but I have another update to write first, 'cause she forgot about me and did two O_O
We lovers you =]
xxx