Learn to Spell, God!

Scream Until There's Nothing Left

Sophie’s POV

It is official, tonight’s show was awesome. Everything’s back to normal now, all peachy. To celebrate this, we went to a bar near the venue, planning on getting as drunk as was physically possible. The bar we ended up in distinctly reminded me of one we used to go to back in Venice; oh the joys of fake ID.

By midnight we were all way past sober, to say the least. But drunken moment of the night has to go to Brian, for sure.

“The pervilate pervilates on some one, making them a pervilatee, who then makes the pervilate a pervilate by pervilating on the pervaly.” I don’t think that anyone has ever come up with something as random as that ever, for sure.

I was beginning to feel dizzy so I excused myself for five minutes so that I could get some air and hopefully feel less dizzy. I left the bar and leant against the wall outside in the cool March air. I hadn’t been there long before I began attracting attention. The men who were walking past seemed to think that I am a prostitute- so not happening!

I kept my eyes on the floor, trying to ignore their derogatory stares and comments under their breath to their comrades. Their comments about me were starting to annoy me so, against my best judgement, I turned to re-enter the bar. I was stopped by someone grabbing hold of my wrist. Turning around, I looked into the eyes of a complete stranger.

“What the…?” My sentence was cut short by the guy roughly placing a hand over my mouth. I could feel panic beginning to rise. He pulled me roughly by my wrist into the alleyway behind the bar.

“You will not struggle, you will not scream. If you do I will have no hesitation in killing you. Got it?” I nodded dumbly, thinking of ways I could escape despite his words. He slowly lowered his hand, loosening his grip. Seeing my opportunity I turned to try and run but he tightened his hold once again. The scream of pain that tore through my lips was abruptly cut short by his hand clenching my throat. I struggled for breath, my head beginning to spin before he finally let go. Tears poured down my cheeks in pain and anger. “If you make this easy you may even enjoy it.” He laughed cruelly, a sound I knew I wouldn’t forget any time soon. I gathered enough saliva in my dry mouth and spat in his face. He wiped it off, grinning maniacally. His fist connected with my face and I heard a sickening crunch. The pain that tore through my jaw was immeasurable and I knew with a sinking feeling it was broken.

Before I could register what was happening my top was off, lying torn on the floor, my bra following soon after. He took my nipple in his mouth, biting down hard enough to draw blood. I tried to scream but the pain in my mouth prevented it. I settled for quietly sobbing. As if spurred by my humiliation his hands worked feverishly on my pants, pushing me to the ground once he had them around my ankles. I tried to hold back my tears, wanting to be strong but they came unbidden. I prayed for the first time in my life for someone to come find me… anyone to end this torture. I tried to keep my legs shut but he savagely wrenched them apart, positioning himself. The ache that tore through my lower regions as he violently thrust into me made me cry out despite the broken jaw. He seized my throat, once again cutting off my air supply. He picked up his pace as I wept, his free hand digging into my hip agonizingly as he neared his peak. I can only assume he sunk his teeth into my shoulder as a way to muffle his own grunts as he spilled inside of me.
He pulled out, smirking down at me.

“You don’t tell anybody, otherwise you can say goodbye to your family, your friends, even your pretty boyfriend.” He stood, doing up his pants and looking down at me with disgust written all over his face. “Fucking Slut.” I felt his spit hit my naked torso as I curled into a ball as torn as the shirt that was ripped from my body.

I could hear people calling my name in the distance. They must have realised that I’d been gone for more than five minutes and they came to find me. They can’t see me, not like this, never.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hay hay!
Here's the 1st update of this little saga of which Sophie's the character not to be x]
Sophie, I'm telling you now, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE WRITE AN UPDATE!
Uhum.
Yes, comments up to 300, please?
Update 2 coming soon....
I would also like to thank Tiana for the little bit of rapeage in there, she wrote it for me =]
And I can't remember her username, so I wrote Tiana! Thank you, love! I hope you're okay =]
Loveage xxxx
Oh, and if someone can tell me what movie and song the title's from, they'll get a one-shot.
That reminds me: Frawgasm, is you read this, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm still writing your one-shot!