Learn to Spell, God!

Lesbians Have Better Sex.

Layla’s POV

Ah, April fool’s day. One of the best days of the year, in my opinion anyway. I am so glad that the guys have never seen the pranks that we pull on April 1st, if they had, then mine and Sophie’s prank would be screwed before we had even put it into motion. Although, I can not wait for the repercussions of this prank, if it works, that is.

Yes, Sophie has her voice back. Her jaw is almost fully fixed now. It still hurts now and again; but it is good. The bad thing? She hasn’t stopped talking. She talks more now than she ever did before.

Everyone on this tour knows about this prank. Well that is everyone except Zack and Brian. If they knew, then it would be pointless. Over the past month, we have been slowly explaining every single detail to the inhabitants of this bus, so that we were sure that at least one other person would be present so they could take pictures for us; we would be otherwise pre-occupied.

Sophie and I were sat together on one of the couches, when Matt let out the cry of ‘lesbian porn’. Immediately, we heard two steps of footsteps thundering down the stairs from the bunk area. Brian and Zack came stumbling into the lounge area, breathless and excited.

“Lesbian porn?! Where?!” Brian exclaimed. Matt lifted his arm and pointed over to where we were sitting. Their faces fell. “That’s not lesbian porn, that’s Sophie and Layla.”

“Oh, I know, you should have seen them a minute ago, though. It was so hot!” Johnny exclaimed, eager to join in.

“What?! You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Zack gasped.

“’Fraid not, love. You see, you two can only satisfy us so much.” I relayed.

“She’s right. You can’t fulfil our needs. I’m guessing neither of you have ever heard the phrase ‘lesbians have better sex’, then?” Sophie continued. Brian and Zacky were stood there, stricken.

“W…what? You don’t love me?” Brian asked Sophie.

“Don’t get me wrong, I do love you, I just love her more.” As Sophie said this, Brian’s lip began to tremble and Zacky looked at me, shocked.

“You…you love her more than me?” Zacky asked, his eyes filling with tears.

“Yup, sorry you had to find out this way, we were going to try and spare your feelings, but I guess Matt ruined that.” I shrugged.

“Spare our feelings? How were you gonna spare our feelings? We were gonna get married, for fucks sake!” Brian ranted.

“Oh, we still are gonna get married, no fear. You have a penis, she doesn’t. But, I love her more sorry.” Sophie replied blandly. They both looked like they were going to cry now.

“Of course, there is one way to win us back…” I began, glancing at Sophie and grinning.

“What? We’ll do anything!” Zack offered.

“Synacky.” Sophie and I said, in unison.

“Synacky? What the actual fuck is synacky?!” Brian raised his eyebrow.

“You two, gay, together.” Sophie explained. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Johnny and Matt stifling laughs; cameras at the ready.

“What?! No fucking way!” Brian yelled. They both looked crestfallen.

“Fine. Guess it’s just us two then.” I said nonchalantly as my arm wound around Sophie’s shoulders and her arm around my waist.

“You’re…you’re not serious?” Brian choked.

“Deadly.” Sophie replied, her face deadpan. She leant over to whisper in my ear, feigning kissing my cheek as she did. “How long till they snap?” I did the same, enabling me to reply to her question.

“Not long now, they’re considering giving in to our demands.” I replied, my eyes flickering over to Brian and Zack, who were looking edgier every minute. “It’s time.” Sophie nodded discreetly as moved my head away, so I was sitting upright again. We both leaned into each other, just as Brian spoke.

“Okay! We give in! We’ll do this ‘synacky’ thing. Please, just stop?” He begged. We smiled, and turned our heads to face them.

“Alright then. Go ahead.” Sophie beckoned them to continue.

Gingerly, Zack placed one of his hands on the small of Brian’s back, and his other hand on his neck. Brian’s arms wound around Zack’s neck as they leaned into each other. The moment their lips met, we could see their eyelids screw up. Their lips moved in sync with each other as we saw their tongues battle for dominance over the other. It was the moment that Brian’s hands moved to remove Zack’s shirt that we had to stop the scene. I’m just hoping that Matt and Johnny got some good pictures.

“Okay…you can stop now.” Sophie offered as they pulled apart, cringing yet blushing.

“You know, Sophs, I honestly didn’t expect them to go through with that.” I laughed. Brian and Zack stood there bewildered.

“I know, they haven’t even acknowledged the day.” Sophie giggled as Brian began to scowl.

“Pretty ingenious, if I do say so myself.”

“I would have to agree with you there, m’dear.”

“What the fuck are you two on about?” Brian demanded. I burst into hysterics as Sophie began to explain, in between laughs.

“It’s April first, Brian. You think we’d leave you for each other? Seriously? As much as we love each other, we’re best friends. And we undoubtedly love you two more than anyone else.” Sophie smiled at them as the stood there, agape.

“Bitches!” It was Zacky who spoke first.

“As true as that may be, you know you love me too much to stay mad.” I smiled innocently at him as he made a noise reminiscent to growling. He opened his mouth, but then closed it again soon after, obviously not willing to announce his thoughts.

“I’ll get you for this later.”

“Oh, I’m sure you will.” I smiled cheekily, winking at him before taking mine and Sophie’s cameras off Johnny and Matt.

***

We skipped off stage, waving to the crowd as we went. We hadn’t told them about our little April Fools Day prank, they were going to find out about it…eventually. Sophie had already posted the pictures on our MySpace and she was currently instructing Jason on when to replace the band’s visual show with the pictures. When she finished telling him what we needed, we went to change into our Scream outfits, leaving the guys at the side of the stage; alone.

They stormed through their set as usual. We went out and did our routine during Scream, before racing back and getting changed so that we were back at the side of the stage in time for the end of Unholy Confessions. They walked of stage at the end of the song, and the lights went down. Their encore video played and they went back out onstage to play A Little Piece of Heaven.

Halfway through the song, the image on the screens above the stage changed to one of the snap-shots that Matt had taken earlier. A gasp ran through the audience before they started laughing. Sophie and I quickly made our facial expressions innocent. They guys glanced at the monitors, seeing what the crowd were laughing at. Brian and Zacky’s jaws dropped when they acknowledged the pictures. They stopped playing and ran towards us, throwing us over their shoulders before walking back out onto the stage. We both smiled cheekily at the audience as we were set on our feet.

“How lovely you two are.” Matt laughed into his microphone.

“Hah, you bet. That had to be the best April Fools prank, ever.” Sophie laughed, stealing Brian’s microphone.

“Do you guys wanna know what they did?” Matt asked the crowd. He got a scream in response. “Well, they pretended to leave my guitarists for each other and said that Gates and Zacky would have to go ‘synacky’ to get them back. Y’all know what synacky is, right? They managed to get them to do this synacky thing before revealing that it’s April first today. Smart, huh? So, what do y’all think of these pictures?” He gestured to the pictures on the screens, and the crowd screamed. “You’re a lucky bunch, for one night only, prints of these are on sale at the merch stand! Knock yourselves out!”

I heard Zacky growl besides me. I turned and kissed his cheek, before running offstage so he couldn’t stop me. When we were both offstage, we burst into hysterics again as they re-started A Little Piece of Heaven. They are totally going to get revenge later; I can’t wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahoy!
I hope the title didn't put you off....
I would now like to direct you to the 2 links at the top of the page...
One takes you to the sequal....subscribe!
The other takes you too the comment page *hint*
350, please?
Loveage xxxx