Learn to Spell, God!

Youmeatsix.

Sophie’s POV

Brian owes me, big time. That whip left huge fucking welts on my legs! I’m not going to be able to wear shorts or skirts for ages. He owes me sex, officially. He seems to want it so much, he can owe it me. See how much he likes it then. Seduction is the way to go, me thinks. Thank god for nights in hotel rooms.

We were playing two shows in Washington DC, so we get to spend tonight in a hotel. Brian thinks he is getting to catch up on some sleep, no chance. He is going to explode, literally, when he sees the outfit I have for tonight.

Once we had checked into the hotel and found the five rooms, Brian opened the door and walked in, leaving me to follow. Before I closed the door behind me, hung the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the handle. As I walked towards the bed, I noticed how Brian had discarded his shoes at different points. His shirt was also lying in a heap on the floor next to the bed. I smirked as my gaze rested on Brian’s form, on the bed with his legs up and the fedora over his face. The smirk remained as I routed through the bag and found what I was looking for.

I ran towards the bathroom before I was noticed by fiancée dearest and changed as quickly as I could into my outfit. Brian was going to love it. Just the fact that it was a garter dress was enough for him. And it being purple was just an added bonus. Once I was changed, I left my ‘day clothes’ in the bathroom and opened the door. Brian still had the fedora over his face; that will not do, not at all. I whistled, finally gaining his attention. He pulled the fedora off of his face and looked in my direction. Upon seeing me, his jaw dropped. A smirk was pulling at his lips as he jumped off the bed and began advancing towards me.

I could feel my heart rate rising as he walked across the short stretch of floor connecting the bed and where I was currently standing. I was certain that I could do this, but now I’m not so sure. He was in front of me now; I was struggling to control my facial expression. He ran his hand up my arm, coming to rest just below my shoulder. I shivered involuntarily, he looked taken aback by this; I shook it off and smiled up at him. His hand crept upwards to the strap of the garter dress.

“Damn, this thing’s too hot! And it’s purple! Do you know what you’re doing to me right now?!” Brian exclaimed.

I giggled and wound my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me. He smirked, knowing what I wanted. He placed his free hand on my hip and leant down; pressing his lips to my own. I felt his tongue running along my lower lip; wanting entrance. I parted my lips, allowing him his wish.

The hand that was on my hip slid around to my lower back as he pulled me towards the bed. In doing this, he somehow turned us around so he was facing the bed instead of me. The backs of my knees met the side of the bed, causing me to fall backward. I pulled him down with me, still attached by our lips. His hands moved to the bottom of my ‘dress’. He brought it up over my body, breaking the kiss as it was pulled over my head, before attaching himself to my lips again.

My hands trailed down his toned torso to the waistband of his jeans. Of their own accord, my hands began to undo his belt buckle. Once undone, my hands pushed his jeans of his hips, my feet helping slide them off of his frame, leaving him in only his boxers.

I moaned slightly as he rubbed me lightly through the material of my underwear. He smirked at me and slipped his fingers underneath my thong. I gasped at he began to trace my entrance with one of his fingers before he pushed two fingers into me, earning a louder moan. He started to thrust his fingers in and out of me; I could feel the bulge pressing against my leg getting larger.

“Brian…” I moaned as he continued to thrust his fingers into me, “I want you in me.”

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down. He withdrew his fingers and positioned himself at my entrance. He pushed himself in. I felt my body adjust to him as he started to speed up. He angled himself slightly, hitting my spot. As he thrusted harder, I could feel the fire beginning to build in my stomach. As he reached his peak, he crashed his lips against mine, taking me with him. I moaned as my orgasm ran through my body. Spent, he collapsed next to me as I cuddled up to his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, my sincerest apologies.
I couldn't write that.
And it's shit, I know, but it's posted.
Constructive critisism would be appreciated.
Sorry, again.
I promise Sophie's update will take less time than this one did.
Loveage xxxx