Learn to Spell, God!

Can We Steal Them?

Zacky’s POV

Layla came up with a good description of us: Christ, The Reverend and the God’s. I can honestly say that I’ve never heard that one before.

They had become aware of the fact that they weren’t dressed yet and, as Sophie had already gone to get dressed, the four of them that were remaining raced up the stairs and we heard three more doors slam. This was followed by one set of footsteps walking back down the stairs and then slamming a door on the ground floor. We looked at each other in silence until Brian spoke up:

“They’re crazy!”

“I know, they’re perfect.” Jimmy grinned.

“Just ‘cause they’re all so much like you!” Johnny chuckled.

“I know.”

“Can we keep them?” Matt asked.

“They’re girls Matt, not pets.” Brian told him.

“Fine! Can we steal them?” Once again, Matt.

“No. But they’re defiantly coming on tour with us now.” Brian reassured him.

Moments later, Layla emerged back into the room, wearing one of our tee-shirts that clung to her curves perfectly and a pair of purple skinny jeans that were being held up by a black and pink studded belt, we were in and set herself on the ground with a mirror in front of her. She unzipped a small bag and took out a compact, flipped it open, and began to apply the substance to her face, smudging it with her fingers where necessary. After she had supposedly finished doing this, she took a stick of eyeliner from the bag and proceeded to draw a thick line around each of her eyes, both the same thickness and equally as neat. I sat there, thinking about how much makeup she thought she needed to put on, she was perfectly fine as she was before. But apparently, she still needed more. A small box was whipped out of the box and she used a brush to wipe the power across her eyelids.

“I hope you don’t mind waiting,” She said as she looked up, after putting the mirror in her bag. “They all take longer than me to get ready.”

“It doesn’t matter, we can wait all day.” Brian told her; apparently he had appointed himself spokesman for the band now.

“Righty ho, Captain Ego! Hey, that rhymed!” She saluted him as she said ‘captain ego’.

“Captain Ego? That’s classic!” Jimmy burst into laughter.

“Indeedy. JeyJey’s too clever, she came up with that.” Jimmy’s eyes lit up at the mention of ‘JeyJey’.

“JeyJey’s Jenn right?” Jimmy enquired.

“Indeed. JeyJey is thee shortened version of her name. The long version? JeyJeyJellybean.” Layla giggled angelically.

“You’re all crazy!” Jimmy cried. She threw her head back and laughed before replying.

“You better believe it! We’re shunned by society for not complying with the average. Or, to put it simply, we’re incredibly different, to put it simply and nicely. And now I’m rambling. So I’m gonna stop talking now.” She looked down at her lap, biting her cheeks to suppress her laughter.

There was the sound of footsteps on the stairs, as is a herd of elephants were coming down them, and the other four girls burst into the room. Sophie smiled mysteriously.

“Been having fun in here?”

“You could say that.” Brian smirked.

“Oooh, the smirk!” Pippa exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's my other chapter =]
Short I know, but enjoy =]
Aaaand, back to Sophie =]
She's obviously your favourite author, 'cause no one except her comments my chapters.
Loveage and Skittles xxxx