Learn to Spell, God!

Playboy.

Allanah’s POV

My head kills; officially. I now see what Sophie meant when she said that these guys don’t do things half-heartedly. I woke up this morning sprawled across Jason Berry, who was still asleep. It was a mission to untangle myself; he’s really strong. I stumbled over to the kitchen, to get my caffeine fix, to find Sophie in there already, knocking back a glass of water. I’m guessing she was taking her medication; she had a mug of something steaming gripped in her other hand.

“Slight headache Sophs?” I chuckled as I took a mug from the rack.

“Understatement of the century.” She replied drowsily.

“I don’t envy you.” I am just glad that I don’t get affected by alcohol as much as she does.

“I bet you don’t. To be honest, I’m just glad that we’re playing two shows here; I don’t think I could handle travelling today. And Larry needs to talk to us all; that’s what Danni told me earlier, anyway.” Sophie sighed exasperatedly.

“You really don’t take alcohol well, do you?” I asked her.

She was about to reply, but was cut off by her fiancée walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around her from behind. She twisted around in his arms and pulled him closer to her. I cringed at this, it reminded me too much of my previous relationship, which had ended just days ago; it was like I was reliving it though someone else’s eyes.

I turned on my heel and walked out of the kitchen, careful not to catch a glimpse of them as I went. Back in the lounge, Layla was now sat on one of the couches, sketchbook on her lap, drawing something out, very precisely by the looks of it. I was tempted to go jump on top of her, but refrained when I saw her drawing. I just jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to her, knocking her slightly. She looked up, glaring; but her expression softened immediately.

“What’s up, anal?” She grinned at me.

“You know, the sky, as usual.” I told her in reply.

“No, seriously, you look upset.” She looked at me with concern lacing her features.

“Yeah, well. I’ve just had a run in with the Haners.” I sighed.

“Ah, yes. The happy couple. They don’t normally have such a negative affect on people.” She glanced at me sceptically.

“Errrm, I’m mourning?” I questioned.

“Credit me with some intelligence. Something’s wrong. Normally you wouldn’t be affected by that. What’s up?” Damn, too perceptive. I sighed before answering her.

“I, err, we broke up.” I looked down at my hands that were folded in my lap.

“Awww. Allanah, you should have told us.” She pushed her sketchbook off her lap and pulled me into a hug. “Don’t worry, I’ll get them to keep it PG from now on.” She smiled.

“Thanks, Layls. Oh, I know this is completely off subject, but did you know that Larry wants to talk to you all?”

“No, I didn’t. Where’d you hear that?”

“Sophie. Who heard it off Danni. Sounds like something important.” I relayed.

“Who knows. Well, I suppose I best go tell the assholes that Larry needs to talk to us and that they need to get rid of their hangovers.” She chuckled before giving me another hug and sauntering off towards the bunks.

***

They’re doing a shoot for Playboy. Really, I’m not joking. Pure Poison are ecstatic. The guys? Not so much. I don’t think they relish the idea of having guys jack off to their girlfriends/wives/fiancées.

When Larry had told them and left the bus, Sophie’s and Layla’s eyes lit up and they had immediately ran upstairs before returning with skateboards and their purses. By the looks on Brian’s and Zack’s faces, they had no idea that their girlfriends were hiding skateboards on the bus. But, apparently, everyone else did. What a strange world.

So, we’re now all sat here, an hour before the show, waiting for the terrible twosome to return. Brian and Zack are getting ever more anxious. Pippa, though, doesn’t seem to mind. It’s as if she knows where they are and when they’ll return. Which in hindsight, she probably does.

They showed up, finally, ten minutes before they were due onstage. They were already dressed for the occasion and their make up done to perfection. The only difference from this morning was that they both had cheeky smiles and extra metal. They also looked like they were in pain for some insane reason.

All the same, they still skipped onstage with as much energy as the other girls did. Sophie winced occasionally as she was drumming, but still put as much effort into it as I have witnessed previously. None-the-less, they both managed to make total asses of themselves out there, along with the rest of their band; they had miniature trampolines out there. Now, that was interesting to watch. Avenged though so, too, apparently.

Having only ever been to one Avenged Sevenfold show, it was amazing watching them roam the stage like predators and see how much passion they put into their playing. But, also, how they would glance back towards us every so often. They would always receive a smirk back. Zack and Brian still looked mightily confused.

Sophie and Layla were tackled to the floor the moment we were back on the bus; they screamed in pain.

“Holy fuck! Get off me! You fat ass!” Sophie screamed at Brian. He withdrew immediately.

“What the fuck?” Brian and Zack looked confused as they were pushed off their other halves; who were standing up, both rubbing their lower back. This earned them looks off everyone.

“O-kay. What’ve you too done today, then?” Pippa asked. “’Cause all we know at the moment is that you both now have more piercings.”

“We found a tattoo parlour.” Sophie grinned widely.

“Really? Dude! I wanna see!” Zack exclaimed, wide eyed and eager.

“Yeah! Me too!” Brian chimed.

“Later.” Sophie winked at Brian.

“TEASE!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise for how long this has taken.
But, at the moment, I've got so much going on with exams, and revison and coursework, and school.
I promise you now that I will try and not take as long in the future.
HAVE SKITTLES!
Loves xx