Learn to Spell, God!

Sixty Nine

Jimmy’s POV.

“Oh my actual God. Could this bus get any more boring?” Pippa groaned loudly, slumping in her seat with the mother of all pouts forming on her lips.

“Time of the month?” Zacky asked.

“Don’t even start, Baker.” Pippa growled.

What a time for the bus to be rid of chocolate too. It can’t be fun having to suffer like that, especially when you’re cooped up on a bus all day with people who could potentially piss you off. Matt was being extra careful to make sure he didn’t have his head bitten off.

“Oh, that is brilliant!” Sophie was doubled over in Brian’s lap with her laptop open. “I just got an email -”

“Last time you got an email you got depressed, again. It gives me the shivers when ever you get one now.” Danni interrupted.

“True, but this one is funny, and has also given me a way to fix our boredom.”

She proceeded to pull her phone out of her pocket and watching the screen carefully, typed in a number. Her eyes flicked back and forth from her phone to the laptop every now and again. Brian looked confused but let her continue without asking any questions.

After a moment, a loud ringing broke through the curious silence we had fallen into. Everyone moved closer around the two to listen in. Allanah and Jason walked into the room . . . hand in hand. No one said anything but no doubt the subject will be addressed later.

“Hello, ‘Palm Springs Retirement home’. How can I help you today?” Why was she calling a retirement home . . . in Florida?

“Hi, I’m calling to talk to Arthur please.” Sophie said. The rest of us were still very confused.

“Arthur?” The woman gulped on the other end. “I’m afraid we don’t have anyone called Arthur here.”

“What? But I left Arthur with you . . . you must have lost him.”

“I’m sorry ma’am. There is no Arthur with us.”

“He’s . . . he’s gone? I do hope you realise this is his wife. Maybe next time someone dies you should inform their family about it!”

“There never was an ‘Arthur’ madam. I think you have the wrong number.”

Sophie scoffed, fighting a smile from her lips, “You obviously don’t think if you’ve gone and lost my poor Sugar Daddy.”

“Beg pardon?” The poor woman didn’t deserve this, but it was funny.

“I’ll die a lonely woman now. I hope you know I’m suing this establishment for its poor service.” And with that she hung up, leaving the voice on the other end pleading she didn’t sue, and that there was a mistake.

“You’re a cruel person.” Pippa giggled. Her mood had definitely been lifted thanks to Sophie’s idiocy.

“That’s what you do for fun?” Johnny didn’t sound impressed. In fairness, a good game of baseball was much better than prank calling.

“Think you could do better, small fry?” Sophie levelled.

“Nope. But there are funnier things to do . . . like interrogating the new couple.” All attention snapped towards Allanah and Jason who looked like deer caught in headlights right now.

*

We had finally come to a stop and decided to make the most of the sunshine whilst we could. All six couples were sat in one very large circle in the grass. Conversation had been defeated due to the fact it was too hot to talk. I never thought I’d see the day where the girls would stop talking.

“Sophie?” Layla suddenly asked. “When is your bike coming?”

“I’m picking it up from the dealer in LA when we’re near by. In fact, it’s the same day as the Playboy shoot.”

“Bikes? That’s your fetish, Sophie?” Zacky was wetting himself at this realisation, whilst Sophie glared at him.

“No ... just Harley Davidsons. I can’t help that they’re sexy looking, and sounding bikes.” She was blushing violently.

“Sophie wants Bri on a Harley.” Danni giggled, provoking Sophie to throw a bottle of water at her. “Hey, it’s not as bad as Johnny’s fantasy; He wants to be kissing the blarney stone in a leprechaun suit whilst I ride him.”

“Yeah ... well ... Zack’s in funnier.” Johnny grumbled.

“This feels like it’s going to be a huge sharing session. Let’s start again and go round the circle and we all have to admit to our fantasies.” Matt said. We all looked at Danni who was sat next to Johnny.

She sighed loudly, “Okay, I always wanted to do the whole role play thing. Naughty nurse and Doctor scenario ... outfits included.” She rolled her eyes, smiling shyly. Jenn groaned loudly when she realised she was next.

“On stage, with Jimmy. Preferably without an audience if I’m honest. Jimmy’s turn.” Great, they’d all laugh at mine.

“There’s a story behind mine; I always wanted to know what it was like for fat people to have sex so I wanna try it in sumo suits.” I explained, earning a few laughs but mostly shocked responses. I gave Sophie a nudge in the ribs.

“You basically already know it.” She huffed, but continued, “Me and Brian on a Harley ... with Brent.” She barely whispered the last part, though everyone still heard.

“With Brent? As in my brother ... It could work.” Brian chuckled as Sophie buried her face in his chest mumbling. Brian just shrugged and rubbed her back. “You know those massive amp speakers some places have? Well I’d have Sophie on one of them with my favourite tune blasting out.”

“You’re a weird one, Brian.” Layla stated. “My ‘fantasy’ includes vegetarian marshmallows, jelly and sprinkles. Think what you will about it.”

“Sounds sticky to me.” Zacky chuckled, obviously mulling over the possibilities her fantasy had for him. “I love baseball, and I love Layla so sex on a baseball field incorporates them both.” Everyone then looked over at Allanah. Sophie and Layla were really the only ones who knew her, aside from Jason obviously so none of the rest of us knew what to expect.

“Me, Brian and Jason in the bus shower.” She looked oddly proud of this.

“I knew you’d bring Bri into this.” Sophie laughed, hugging Brian protectively.

“That works for me; just I’d have my brother in there instead. I’ve always shared with him and I’m not about to deprive him of a good woman.” Jason’s grin consumed his entire face as he spoke.

“You guys all have really weird ideas. I’d take Pippa to the beach to watch the sunset. We’d have a picnic of champagne and strawberries with chocolate. Then I’d make her moan like she’d never moaned before.”

“Y’know, that was really sweet and romantic up until the last bit. But I agree completely with Matt.” Pippa blushed at the thought.

Something tells me these aren’t going to be forgotten too quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is to honour the number 69. (:
'Cos we're cool and giggle at it.
Allanah needs to comment this!
And congrats to Miss Jackie for winning Layla's little contest.
Urrrmmmm ... nothing else to say for once other than; COMMENT THIS PLEASE.
In a bizzle. x