Learn to Spell, God!

Just Playin'

Jackie’s POV

Time doesn’t fly when you’re on a plane.

Jason’s POV

The playboy shoot is getting ever closer- in fact, it’s in two weeks time- and the girls are all fretting about their appearances. Avenged have been telling them that they look fine, but the girls aren’t buying it.

We were about an hour away from the next venue and my brother had offered to drive the bus. The rest of us were congregated in the lounge area of the bus. Pure Poison were sat in a circle around the coffee table, cards in hand, playing snap. Brian and Zacky had their guitars out, having mini-duels while sitting on the couch. Jimmy and Johnny were doing their best at trying to put the girls off and get in on the action themselves. Matt had his head reclined over the back of the couch and his eyes closed; trying to get some sleep, obviously. I, on the other hand, had Allanah sprawled across my lap; not that I’m complaining, mind.

The game of snap was loud, to say the least. They were using two packs of cards to hopefully make the game last longer and, unfortunately, none of them had very good reactions. Every time there was a pair, four of them would throw themselves forwards and the other would recoil; they all screamed though.

“No!” Danielle let out a cry of despair.

“What’ve you done now?” Pippa asked her, rolling her eyes.

“My nail’s broke!”

“Again? Why don’t you just go back to having fake nails?” Sophie levelled.

“Because they make it harder to play guitar.” Danielle pouted.

“Your problem, then.” Sophie laughed at the pout that had formed on her band mate’s face.

Pure Poison returned to their game, Danielle staying out of the ‘snapping’ and therefore losing, but the rest of their game’s seemed to improve. They’d given up on snap; Jimmy and Johnny ended up stealing the cards and messing them up. Their next game of choice? Monopoly. They let Jimmy and Johnny join in their game and managed to persuade all of Avenged to join in. They had five teams, which don’t need naming, to be honest. Me and Allanah were refereeing, making sure that no one cheats; which they have been known to do in the past.

They had gotten well into the game when an all too familiar riff filled the room.

“Whoever has that as their ringtone is dead!” Layla exclaimed. Zacky started fumbling blindly in his pockets whilst trying to stand up and escape his fiancée’s wrath.

“Hey, Charlie; thanks for calling back so quick.” Zack spoke into the receiver; walking out of the room quickly.

“Wanna continue playing?” Matt asked, after Zacky had left the room completely.

“Nah, wait for him to return. Besides, this is the perfect time to make an important phone call.” Brian replied; also standing up and leaving- pulling his phone out of his pocket as he did so. Sophie gazed after him, confused. Layla was also staring in the same direction; looking annoyed at Zacky’s ringtone, more than anything.

Zack returned less than ten minutes later, all smiles. He sat back down next to his fiancée and tried to wrap his arm around her shoulders; but she shrugged him off and turned so her back faced him. He looked mightily confused.

“What’d I do?” He questioned.

“Your ringtone, Zack, your ringtone.” Pippa replied, rolling her eyes.

“But it’s true!” He argued; Layla cracked a smile, but didn’t turn around. She sent a look towards her band members as is to say ‘keep him busy’ before unfolding her arms.

“That it may be, but you’re still being an ass.” Danielle replied.

“Hey! No being mean to my whore!” Layla laughed, Zack’s phone in hand.

“Ye… wait, how’d you get that?” He looked confused.

“The art of subconscious illusion.” She chuckled before handing it back.

“I hate you.” He narrowed his eyes at her.

“No you don’t.” She tapped his nose and, noticing Brian had returned continued, “Monopoly, anyone?”

Jenn and Jimmy won. Allanah still thinks they cheated- which they probably did- but everyone else sucked, to be honest. We arrived at the venue mid-afternoon. It was a good thing, really. Everyone was getting bored and restless which always resulted in incredibly bad singing.

When the bus stopped, all the girls ran off straight away. We slouched after them; very reluctantly. They ran straight into the arena hall. When we reached the hall, they were all sat on the stage, swinging their legs. We advanced towards them, and they smiled cheekily back at as.

“M’kay, I’ll bite, what’s with the smiles?” Matt enquired.

“We’re gonna have a race.” Jenn replied enthusiastically.

“What kind of race?” Johnny narrowed his eyes.

“The best kind, a piggy back race.” Danielle beamed, before running up to Johnny and jumping on his back. He groaned and she smacked his shoulder playfully.

The other girls followed suit and, soon enough, we were all stood in a line at one end of the arena.

“Right,” Sophie spoke from Brian’s back, “once around the arena, first couple back wins. On your marks. Get set,” She paused for added effect, “GO!”

I felt Allanah dig her knees into my sides, willing me forwards. My legs seemed to have a mind of their own as the moved beneath me, propelling me and Allanah forwards. Brian and Sophie were neck and neck with Jimmy and Jenn as they turned the first corner of the massive room. Zacky and Layla were hot on their heels with Johnny, Danni, Matt and Pippa just behind. Unsurprisingly, me and Allanah were last.

As we all turned the second corner, my brother entered the venue, pulling an unsuspecting girl behind him. We all stopped immediately and our better halves jumped off our backs before running over to Matt and stealing the girl.

“Woah, woah! Bitches! Hands off the chick!” My brother exclaimed, pulling the girl back towards him.

“Matty! You’re rude!” Danni pouted, pulling Johnny in front of her.

“Yeah, you are, actually, hon. Sorry.” The girl chuckled.

“Even your own bitch went against you!” Pippa pointed out, and laughed.

“Well, Jackie can do what she wants.” The girl said, obviously talking in third person; then she giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD!
I'm sooooo sorry!
I tried my best to not take too long to update, but that failed, majorly!
We've just started our GCSE's so the updates MAY not be put until the end of June, as of now.
Sorry again.
A few comments?
Please?
Loves xxxx