Learn to Spell, God!

Another Touch, A Better ***.

Brian's POV.

Porno day, great. Fucking fantastic. Just what we all want, sleazy men jerking off over our fiancées/girlfriends/wives. The girls, on the other hand, are ecstatic. Sophie’s locked me out of our hotel room, she said she needs all the space to get ready. The stupid thing is that I’m now stuck in Zack’s room with him because the moment I left mine and Sophie’s room, Layla ran in there and locked the door behind her.

The closeness of those two never ceases to amaze me. I know that they’ve known each other the longest out of all the girls but it’s slightly creepy. They share everything. They get tattoos together, go to each other for moral support, ask each other for opinions first. Hell, they’re even getting married on the same day. They’ll be sharing me and Zack next.

When the girls had finally finished getting ready, we all piled into the limousine that Playboy had sent to the hotel to pick us up. I swear Hefner is a god; this limousine is amazing! Our tour bus has nothing on this. The seats are upholstered leather, there were mirrors on the ceiling and the floor looked like it was padded. Makes you wonder what Hefner does in his limousines, huh?

It turned out that we were doing the photo shoot at the Playboy Mansion; the girls eyes lit up when they got out of the limousine and saw where we were. I swear that these girls aren’t normal. Most girls wouldn’t want their other half to even look at a Playboy magazine, let alone go to the Playboy Mansion. I swear that they’re keeping something from us. That or they just have an incredibly high sex drive.

We were escorted inside by one of the bunnies; Pure Poison’s eyes went everywhere, taking in every miniscule detail. In all honesty, the Playboy Mansion is the place dreams are made of, and not just for guys, apparently.

The photographer was called Mimi. I dared not question it, she looked like she was ready to jump us is we annoyed her. Don’t question the logic there.

She sent the girls off for hair and makeup and stuff. They tried protesting but she yelled at them; time of the month, maybe?

Whilst we were waiting for the girls to return, Mimi insisted on a band picture. Couldn’t they just take one from the internet? There are enough out there, you know. She made us gather by the pool on sun loungers, topless. We’re a bunch of sexy mother fuckers, we don’t mind showing the world that; in fact, we’re more than willing to oblige. She took three shots, I’m assuming she did because the flash went off three times, before waving us away and lighting a cigarette.

That cigarette, oh god. It’s a Marlboro. Must she taunt us so? Doesn’t she know me and Zack had to give up? I glanced over at Zack; he was gazing at the Marlboro with the same sense of longing that I was.

I was pulled out of my cigarette induced stupor by Pure Poison’s return. They looked stunning, even more so than usual. They had been forced into bikinis; Sophie’s was black, it bought out the red in her hair and the blue in her eyes.

Mimi then insisted on a group photo of the girls; they didn’t complain. She tried to make them pose like whores but they refused. They ended up sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs dangling in the water.

“I want to try something here, if that’s okay with you guys?” Mimi asked, looking at us for a response; we all nodded. “Well, for the pictures I kinda want to get one picture of each couple and then change you all around for a few shots, add a bit of scandal. That okay with you all?” I felt my jaw drop as she said this, but the girl who was sat on my lap nodded her head vigorously, as did all the other girls. “That’s great. If you girls would come pick a name out of the hat we’ll get this show on the road!”

There was a flurry of activity as the girls ran forward to pick a name from the hat. None of them were disappointed by who they got, I assume; I can only judge by the smiles on their faces.

Johnny and Danni had their photo first. I don’t know how it went because Mimi took them someplace else to take it. Pippa and Matt went next, followed by Jimmy and Jenn, then finally Zack and Layla. Then she came to me and Sophie. Mimi led us to one of the bedrooms. There was a giant bed in the middle of the room.

“Right, I want you both to kneel on the middle of the bed, Sophie in front.” She instructed us.

After we did what she said, she gave us more instructions. When she finally had us where she wanted for the photo, Sophie’s bikini top had been discarded on the bed, with my hands acting like her top. Her knees were spread apart and I had been told to give her a hickey on her neck. Mimi quickly took the shot before giving us some privacy so Sophie could get redressed.

When we returned to the group, Jenn and Johnny had disappeared. I’m guessing that another photographer had materialised. Mimi’s eyes scanned the line up of Avenged before grabbing Jimmy’s arm and pulling him forwards. Sophie’s hand escaped from my grip as she waltzed towards them.

“Let’s do this thing!” Sophie exclaimed, jumping onto Jimmy’s back as she started to follow Mimi.

“Is this going to be as bad as I’m imagining it to be?” I asked Zack, sitting down next to him.

“Nah, it’s fine. We’ve all had ours taken. It’s just you and Layla left now.” He told me.

“I got Layla? Fair enough. Who did you have?”

“Pippa. Matt had Danni. He came back looking mortified.” Zack stifled a laugh. I was about to reply but I was cut off.

“C’mon Gates, it’s our turn!” Layla laughed from beside the new photographer.

I got up tentatively and shot Zack a look that begged him not to kill me as I strode over to the two girls. As I approached them, they turned and started walking in the other direction; I took this as my cue to follow. Layla had a triumphant smirk on her face, as if she knew what we were about to do; which she probably did.

We stopped outside a huge out building which looked suspiciously like a garage. The photographer stepped forward and flung open the door before flicking a switch. A single beam of light was trained on the vehicle which sat in the middle of the room. I felt my jaw physically drop. No wonder Layla was smirking. A Harley Davidson VRSCD Night Rod. God bless Hugh Hefner!

“On you go, both of you,” the photographer instructed. “Brian, you in front.”

She didn’t have to ask twice. I had to literally stop myself from running towards it.

When we were on it, I heard a giggle from behind me.

“What’re you laughing at?”

“Sophie’s gonna hate me, I’m on a Harley with Synyster Fucking Gates!” She laughed.

“I’ve changed my mind, could you two switch round, please?” The photographer asked.

We obliged and Layla climbed off the back, allowing me to slide backward. She then climbed back on in front of me.

“Okay, Brian, if you could place your hands on her hips, that would be great.” I did so, then looked to the photographer for further instruction. “Layla, if you could rest our hands on his thighs and tilt your head backwards, we’ll be ready.”

She obliged. It felt strange to be holding someone other than Sophie. I just hope we don’t have a replay of the spin the bottle incident.

The camera flashed a few times from different angles.

“And, we’re done. Thanks.” The photographer told us.

I took my hands off Layla’s hips at the same time that she freed my thighs. I swung my leg over the bike to dismount, gave it one more longing stare and left the garage.

When I was almost back where we were congregated, Layla bound past me and jumped on Sophie’s back, laughing as she did so.

“You’re gonna hate me!” She exclaimed.

“Why am I?” Sophie questioned, looking confused.

“I just took your fiancée on a VRSCD Night Rod!”

“What?! NO! That’s not fair!” Sophie pouted.

“I’ve got a Harley in my garage back in Huntington; you’ll get your turn, sweets.” I whispered in her ear.

“Really?” Her face lit up in anticipation as I nodded my head in reply. “SCORE!”
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is folks x]
Y'know, we're getting precariously close to the end of the story here *le gasp*
It's shocking.
Can we get five comments, please?
That means you too, Allanah!
Loves xxxx