Learn to Spell, God!

Seward Spit-Roast

Jenn’s POV.

I am so grateful we don’t have a show tonight, because now we can go out and get wasted to celebrate the fourth of July! It would be un-American if we didn’t do so. I know only Layla and Danni are actually the only Americans from Pure Poison, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the festivities. It was looking like a very party orientated week for us; July 4th, Brian’s birthday and the Home Coming show all within the space of three days.

Thinking of Brian’s birthday, something tells me Sophie’s going to drag us to the nearest mall for a time today so she can get Brian a present. We’d all been trying to find out what Bri wanted, but all we got in reply was ‘nothing’. He needs to learn that with us girls you can’t not have a birthday without presents, a party or a cake. Sophie and Layla were trying once again to think of something to buy him.

“What about Zacky’s pop-up karma sutra? You can have that!” Layla said, nodding her head madly as if begging Brian to take it.

“No. I told you, I don’t want anything.” Brian said, for the millionth time.

“Brian!” Sophie whined. “You have to want something! You know we can’t just not celebrate and buy presents!”

“Well there is something ...”

“What?!” We all suddenly yelled. This was the first amount of progress we’ve made in nearly a week.

Brian smiled slightly, leaning forward and whispering in Sophie’s ear. We all leaned in closer to listen in. Sophie began blushing violently, nodding on occasions until her eyes and mouth formed three perfect ‘O’s. She turned to look at Brian with a shocked expression.

“I think,” she gulped, “that could be arranged ...”

“What? What can be arranged?” Danni started pestering.

“Nothing you guys can help with. You’re on your own now for gifts.” Three guesses what Brian wants from Sophie.

Just as we were about to give in, a piece of paper was thrust in my hand. It looks like Avenged Sevenfold had the gift grabbing sorted.

Karma Sutra DVD,
Blow up doll for when Sophie isn’t around,
Animal porn (from Jimmy),
Cock ring,
Fluffy handcuffs,
Leather whip,
Purple vibrator,
Vibrating cock ring,
Chocolate body paint,
PVC jock strap,
Sparkly lube,
Flavoured condoms.


“He’s already got the last one.” I informed Jimmy quietly.

*

“I have to say, I am rather impressed with the guys.” I confessed. My band members nodded in agreement with me.

The tour bus and the technician’s bus were acting as a block-aid to hide us, in the middle of an absolutely huge, empty field. The Berry’s, accompanied by our more than willing biggest fans were setting up a large collection of fireworks. This is not the safest thing we’ve ever done, admittedly. Meanwhile, Avenged were setting up one big ass bonfire for us to sit around and toast marshmallows.

“FUCK!” Zacky suddenly yelled, hoping after a hysterical Brian.

“Awwh poor baby.” Layla cooed, going to see what the damage was. “What did the mean old lead guitarist do to you?”

Sophie joined the scene, to try and calm Brian down who was now rolling around in the grass due to laughing so hard at Zacky’s misfortune.

“He said he dropped a log on Zacky’s foot cos Zacky knocked his crotch with one ... YOU KNOCKED HIS CROTCH?! Zacky! You deserved to have that log on your foot then. I need his crotch!” Sophie suddenly yelled.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Sophie! I’ll just grow another foot, it’s fine.” Zacky growled sarcastically.

“Thank you for understanding that a penis is much more important than a foot.” Sophie grinned, pecking Brian’s cheek, then Zacky’s and hi-fiving Layla before she skipped over to where the fireworks were being set up.

Layla helped Zacky hobbled over to the semi-circle of blankets I’d just finished laying out and sat him down before doing a quick inspection of his flip-flop clad foot.

“You’re fine. No need for the emergency room. Now get back up and make me a bonfire!” She giggled.

Zacky grumbled and reluctantly got to his feet, limping over to get more wood. He was passed by my husband and Matt who were carrying a large log between them, with Johnny lashed onto it by his ankles and wrists.

“This is not cool!” Johnny yelled to them, only to receive devious smirks.

“Who wants a Seward spit-roast?” Jimmy asked managing to keep a straight face.

Danni’s head snapped towards the three men instantly. Obviously the spit roast being presented to her wasn’t what she’d thought it’d be. Shame for her I guess...

Layla was jumping up and down, squealing manically pointing at something further down the field.

“What are you doing?” Pippa demanded.

“There was a car, with people, who are gonna steal Sophie!” Layla explained. She looked saddened by the thought.

“Really? Oh yay! It’s okay if they’re good looking.” Sophie said. I could almost feel Pippa rolling her eyes at them, it was that childish.

“The guy in the passenger’s seat head was bobbing up and down and he made a noise when you went past!” Layla told her, genuine concern flooding her words.

“Either, they’re both gay so wont steal me, or one was totally gagging for it and the other was, like, uber hungry!” Sophie concluded before returning to distracting Brian.

Joseline and Ashley had joined the conversation just in time to hear the last part and were struggling to stand upright. Just watching as they died of laughter made me get the giggles. It really was so fun to have them around.

*

I pulled my jacket around me tighter and moved even closer to Jimmy. It may be summer, but the cold starts to come after nine. The bonfire was merely a smouldering ash now and we were waiting for the Berry’s to light the fireworks then we’d be back on the bus for the night. Jimmy’s grip tightened around me as his lips came in contact, sloppily, with my cheek. The bright pink cast on his wrist was bright against my black jacket in the dark. I swear I will kill Danni one day for daring him to get a pink cast.

I stole a glance around the rest of the group. Ashley and Joseline were giggling manically at the Berry’s, as were Allanah and Jackie. Matt and Jason were tripping over every blade of grass because they were so drunk. No one else noticed this however because they were all attached to the lips of their significant other.

They all suddenly sprang apart when the first of the rockets went of, filling the dark sky with and assortment of colours. I heard a few comments of ‘pretty’ which could only have come from the terrible two. They were right, but I’m not immature enough to make that kind of comment.

After a good half an hour of the Berry’s risking their lives for our entertainment, I felt my eyes becoming heavier. I tried to keep myself awake but it was no use. I heard Matt in the back ground;

“I think we should get our little rock stars to bed.” I guess the others were asleep, or very close, too.

I relaxed as Jimmy picked me up and allowed myself to drift into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bonjour! EXAMS ARE OVER!
It's exciting. This is mainly to keep you guys happy until the HC chapter is done.
No fear, Layla will be writing all day Wednesday for you (:
And this just extends the story a bit because I will miss it so much! Go subscribe to the sequel, now! And comment whilst you still can! Please!
Au revior! *whispers* Allanah! Comment the story! xo