Status: In Progress

Beautifully Broken

Chapter 1

"I wanna play… more than you know
So don’t you leave… and don’t you go
I want it all… until time falls
His arms… I want to roam
I want to love… give him my trust
I want to live… for both of us
I want to breathe you… lay on your shoulder
I want to warm you… when nights get colder
I want love… love… love
I want love… love… love..." I did a little shimmy type move as we sang the last verse of one of our latest song, "Sell Me Candy", completely aware of the winks, lip licking, guys that were checking us out. My black leather bustier which was covered in diamonds (fake of course) showed off my almost perfect cleavage, my black leather skirt was so short if I bent over you'd see my knickers, my black leather boots reached my mid thighs covering the sheer stockings, and to top off my outfit, black arm warmers. OK you didn't honestly think I would walk around with gauze around my wrists did you? Ugh! You see our band Juvenile Delinquents, each have a trademark clothing piece we always wear, Ciaras was her nose rings, every time you see her she has a different one in, Cassie's was her hair, no it isn't a piece of clothing but is trademark OK?! Anyway whenever you see her, her hair always has a different color highlight, I don't know how she does it but she always finds a different color! And mines are my arm warmers, black, pink, green, orange, you name it, I've got it. Unlike Ciara and Cassie I never intended for my arm warmers to become trademark, I just did it so no one would find out about my cutting problem.....

JBJBJBJBJB

"OMG! Did you guy's see that guy in the the third row?!" Ciara shouted excitedly shaking the bottle of red nail polish, I nodded my head instantly as I drank another sip of my water bottle, after every concert I always had to have one. We were in our hotel room at the four seasons hanging out/celebrating tonight was the end of our "Good Girls Gone Bad" tour, and honestly? We were happy as hell. I mean it's not that we don't like what we do it's just we had been on tour for four months now and we were tired.

"Yeah! You mean the one in the red shirt, black spiky hair, and green eyes?" I questioned sitting down on the bed across from hers, opening up my mac to check my emails. She began ferociously shaking her head, her brown/blonde hair waving all over the place.

"Yep, was he cute or what?!"

"Totally! I SO should have gotten his number.'

"Hell yeah! But he looked kind of old maybe late 20's?"

"Probably, but hey its like I always say older guy's are always better."

"Oh really? And when did you come up with that theory?"

"When I fucked a guy who was old enough to be my dad who was and still is the best guy I've ever screwed."

"Your sick you know that?"

"Maybe...but I cant be that sick considering that your still my best friend."

"Hey!" Cassie yelled walking into the room, she had at towel wrapped around her hair and body, hey you think she just got out the shower? *Note the sarcasm* One hand on her hip, the other holding her towel in place, and a fake insulted look on her face.

"Relax hoe, she's my best brown haired friend, your my best black haired friend, see there's a difference." I didn't really mean it when I called her a hoe, it's just something we had come up with. I called her hoe, she called me whore, and we called Ciara slut.

"Whatever whore" She had a teasing smile on her face as she walked back into the
bathroom, see I told you we didn't mean it!

Break it up up give it to me come on,
break it up give it to me come on,
I'm gonna feed-

Picking my phone off the bed, I saw I had a new text message, flipping open my phone I opened the message

Hey, meet me out back.
ForeverWithYou

My eyebrows wrinkled in confusion, ForeverWithYou? Who the hell was that?! Could it be...No it cant he's on tour right now, and besides he always uses two of his songs, he doesn't have any called Forever or With You....or does he. But what if he's like some creepy stalker type dude?

Relax I'm not a stalker
ForeverWithYou

OK never mind, going against my beater judgment, I decided to meet weird, random texting person, jumping off the bed I pulled on my gold tennis shoes . Looking in the mirror making sure I looked alright I grabbed the room key, "Hey I'll be right back."

"Yeah sure OK" Ciara mumbled not once taking her eyes off of the TV, rolling my eyes I walked out the door and slammed it, I ran down the hall and slid down the railing on the stairs, for some reason I was very eager to find out who my 'John Doe' was.Opening up the back door I looked around for him/her, but all I saw was a bunch of empty pool chairs, and an empty pool. Was I on pinked or something? I had came all the way outside for nothing. Grunting loudly I snatched my phone out my jacket pocket and turned around to head for the door.

"Hey, haven't I seen you someplace before?" As soon as I heard his voice my face turned up a huge smile and then a giggle remembering the first time we met, I had a feeling it was him...

I turned around still smiling, "Yes, thats why I don't go there anymore." He faked a mocked hurt look and turned his head as if he was through with me, laughing at his stupidity I ran as fast as I could and jumped in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed at my excitedness as he picked me up and swirled me around, setting me down he leaned down and kissed me. Pulling back for air we starred at each for a few seconds, until I broke the silence that is.

"What are you doing here? I thought your tour didn't end for another month." My arms were still around his neck and his were around my waist, I probably could've let go but..I didn't want to, when he was around I didn't cut myself, I didn't feel the need to.

"Well it wasn't but Sean had a family emergency so he had to fly back home, and we couldn't find a replacement at the last minute, so we have to postpone it till he gets back."

My smile fell at that "Postpone? As in you have to go back? Again?"

"Well I cant just not finish the tour, RI." His voice wasn't sympathetic or caring it was almost like he wanted to say, 'My fame is more important than you so it comes first" and that, that right there, pissed me the hell off.

I pulled (or yanked) my arms from off of him "Of course you cant." I barked at him turning on my heel, heading towards the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," He ran after me, and spun me around, making me face him. "What's up with you?"

"I'll tell you whats up with me! I'm tired of only getting to see my fucking fiance once every what, two months! I'm tired of only being able to spend time together when it's convenient for you! And I'm really fucking sick of only being able to see my fiance every fucking 6 months ! Oh wait silly me thats what happens when your engaged to fucking Chris Brown!"And with that I stormed out leaving a very angry, confused, and hurt fiance of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK how many of you thought Rihanna's man was Joe? Ha Ha I kinda wanted you to be like WTF?! You guy's have no idea how many times I rewrote this chapter, and I decided to put Chris in it at the last minute. And I'm gonna let you know now, Chris is gonna play a BIG part in this story. I might even change the plot up and make Rihanna end up with Chris... But I'm not sure yet..

And I'm warning you know there's gonna be mentions of abuse, molestation, and possibly rape in future chapters, it wont be anything..graphic, but it will be intense. So heads up. And at times Rihanna is going to be very...depressing to read about, but thats what I'm aiming for, I want you to literally try to picture how she feels. I mean imagine being beaten almost every day, molested, by your moms boyfriend. that has to be tough. My heart goes out to abuse victims sexual, physical, mentally, and everything else.

Anyhoo, this chapter is dedicated to my fellow writer and BFF DyingAngelx3! U rock Chica! Ha Ha! No but seriously go check out her stories “What I Go To School For” and “Simple and Complex” they are FAMZING! U think this story is good, this is crap compared to hers.
And thanks DyingAngelx3, BIZZLE, and Serpent Flare for the reviews! 
REVIEW!

XoXoAmberXoXo