Status: In Progress

Beautifully Broken

Chapter 2

"Idiot" I mumbled shoving a hand of pop-corn in my mouth, I was sitting in our tour bus watching tour bus, watching Little House On The Prarie. Yes Little House On The Prarie. Go ahead make fun of me, call me names, I really dont give a damn. I mean who goes up to the front door of the kidnappers who are holding your daughter hostage?! Oh yeah that would be Charles Ingalls

After my fight with Chris, I came in here to calm down, he didn't come after me. He knew not to, whenever we get into a fight, he gives me my to calm down. Yes this was pretty normal for us, we always get into fights like this, I know your probally saying, "If you guys always fight, why are you engaged to him?". But Chris and mines relationship is...complicated. I found myself unconciously smiling at the time we first met...

Sighing heavily I stirred my coffee with the little straw they give you, why did I even buy this?! I hate coffee, Im more of a tea person. But then again I was at Starbucks, famous for their oh so delicious coffee.

"Hey, havent I seen you some place before?" I looked up and saw a guy maybe about 18, 19, he had cinammoned colored skin, brown eyes, and low cut black hair. The tone in his voice wasn't casual or and anything, it was flirtacious, I could tell by the flrtacious smile on his face. And right now I was not in the mood for flirting.

I smirked, "Yes...thats why I dont go there anymore." His smile faltered a bit,"Look just leave me alone, im not having a good day." I continued stirring my now cold coffee, he was still standing there, I could tell.

"Oh.....wanna talk about it?" I looked back up at him as if he was crazy, "No and even if I did, why would I talk to you, a complete and total stranger?"

"Well....." He trailed off, and sat down in the seat across from me. "Sometimes a complete stranger can be the best person to talk to." He leaned over and placed his chin in hands looking at me expectingly.

"Your not leaving until I tell you whats wrong are you?"

"Yep"

"Well if you must know mr nosy, I just caught my boyfriend fucking some blonde air headed bimbo who turns out is pregnant with his baby."

"Oh...Im sorry?"

"Me to,.....some birthday, huh?"

"Todays your birthday?"

"Yup, 17th."

"Oh..well happy birthday."

"Thanks..though it wasn't exactly happy."

"Well how about I make it happy?" I cocked my head to the side and crossed my arms, this guy was so.....weird, but yet..for some strange reason I wanted to get to know him. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

He copied my actions, and crossed his arms, "I guess you'll just have to come with me and find out wont you?" Come with him? I dont even know this guy! He could be some freaky rapist/stalker dude for all I know! But yet there was something about him that atracted me to him..

I thought a minute about what he said, "Alright, but I swear to God, you try anything, and I will slice your ass up." I threatened pointing at him with my finger, and I meant it, I had the pocket knife in my purse.

"I'll be sure to remember that...Im Chris by the way." He introduced as he opened up the door for me, he's got manners, huh, there's somrthing you dont see everyday....

"Thanks Chris...and im Rihanna"

"Little House On The Prarie huh?" It was him, I could tell by the child like tone in his voice, of course I could pick out his voice through a crowd of people but still...

I didn't feel like talking so all I could do was nod in response, he leout a heavy sigh and sat next to me, "Ya still mad at me, huh?" He pushed a string of hair out my face and caressed my cheek, the meer feeling of his skin coming in contact with mine, sent shivers down my spine, God the effect this boy has on me....

"Im not mad at you chris, im just.......confused." He had a confused look on his face, I began playing with my engagement ring, and his confused face quickly turned into a look of worry.

"Rihanna your not having second thoughts are you?" I knew he was serious, he never called me by my first name, it was Ri, or baby, etc.

"I dont know anymore Chris...im tired of us fighting, I mean it's the same thing eveytime, We see each other after about six months of seperation, we fight, then have hot make-up sex, and then you leave. If this is what our marriage is gonna be like Chris-" I love Chris, I really do, I mean he was my first not my first kiss, my first "it" he was the one that made me into the vixen I am today. But yet he wasn't just in it for the sex, he really did care about me, one time when I fell off stage and hit my hard which caused me to go into a coma, he canceled no not post poned, but canceled his tour to come stay with me even after I was out the hospital he stayed.

"It's not, I promise you it's not."

"Dont make promises you cant keep Chris, and I know this is hard on you too, but I still wanna go through with this, all I ask is that you would put me first instead of your career."

"Ok I wont...so...about that hot make up sex...does this count as a fight?" Laughing at him I turned off the tv and jumped into his lap, "I guess"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, kind crappy, I know, but my period came so im kinda out of it.

REVIEW PLEASE!

XoXoAmberXoXo