A Thousand Oceans Wide

Wanna Come In?

A few days later, Tom asked Heidi out. He wanted to take her out to really cool places before ending up at one of their houses at night. And finally doing it. He didn’t really have a plan, as always, but he was sure he would think something up when he reached her house.

It was a long day of window-shopping, cycling and some ice cream on the way home. Tom hated the shopping part, to be honest, but he was really looking forward to the night’s event. And of course, Heidi had to be happy to let him in. After having pizza at Heidi’s place, the two went up to her room. Her mother, Maria, was out working the night shift and so she trusted Heidi to take care of herself. It was, honestly, awkward to let a boy enter her room but it was her boyfriend, Tom, and so she let him do so. She sat on her bed and gave him a shy little smile, glancing away the moment his gaze caught hers. Tom, on the other hand, felt entirely nervous. His palms were sweaty and he rubbed them behind him. Catching her split second gaze, he blushed. Freaking hell, how did she manage to make me do that?, he wondered. He decided to attribute it to the fact that he was finally in a room alone with his girlfriend.

“Why are you standing?” Heidi asked, smiling. She moved slightly to let Tom sit next to her, patting it a bit as her gaze met his once again.

“Okay,” Tom said before sitting next to her. He glanced at a clock on her wall; it was barely eight. He remembered Maria specifically saying that she would be back at six in the morning. They had more than enough time to do what they could do, and his heart raced at that thought.

Heidi was blushing, but she frowned a bit and mentally told herself to calm down. She had been seeing Tom for a bit over a month now but she still felt shy around him. She loved the way he looked, the way he talked, the way he walked… It was cheesy, but it was true. She loved everything about him. The only thing was she never told him that she loved him.

“Um,” Tom started, licking his lips before tonguing his lip ring slightly nervously. “Nice room.” He glanced around a bit and looked at her. He saw how cute she looked, which made him even more nervous.

Heidi grinned. “Thanks,” she said.

Looking at him tongue his lip ring some more, she felt a certain kind of desperation coming within her. He was gorgeous, and all she could think of was how it would feel to actually have that tiny metal ring graze her skin. They had kissed a few times before, but they were mostly pecks. Tom never wanted to go too far with her, just so he can prove to her he wasn’t only thinking of one thing. And Heidi bought it.

Tom smiled and bit his lower lip, looking down at their feet. He looked at her and decided to take his shot. Everything was perfect; the soft lighting, the nice, comfortable bed, the subtle exchange of looks. Heidi looked at her boyfriend, her first real one. Without another word, he leaned in slowly to capture her pink lips with his own. Right now, Tom had mixed emotions. He felt that he could just stay like this forever, all because the look in Heidi’s eyes showed him she wanted it too. Heidi merely gasped when she felt Tom probing with his tongue. She accepted it, and there went her first French kiss. It wasn’t for Tom, though. The boy moved closer, eyes closed and relaxed as his hands cupped her face. Slowly, his hands roamed her body, up and down her back, rubbing her sides affectionately. Heidi was enjoying it in a nervous way, her own hands starting to get accustomed to Tom’s body as well. Heidi leaned back a bit, letting Tom push her slightly, and soon enough he was over her. She had seen stuff like that in movies and she could roughly figure out what was coming next.

Suddenly, the girl broke away. Tom opened his eyes and looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. He bit his lip, waiting for her answer. His right hand reached up to stroke her cheek lovingly.

Heidi didn’t know what to say, except that she loved what Tom just did to her. She felt a wave of heat surge through her as she was pulled deeper in as she was looking into his eyes.

“I like you,” she mumbled shyly. “A lot.”

The young boy was hit by those words like how a bag of the best gummy bears in all of Germany fell from the clouds. To put it simply, he was flattered. Damn this girl, he thought.

“And I love you,” Tom said, quite honestly. Heidi blushed hard. “A lot.”

He knew words like that could send Heidi straight to cloud nine, and he didn’t screw it up because when he leaned in to kiss her again, she didn’t pull back. Not even once, up to the point where he had turned off the lights, letting a mere moonbeam shine through her window.

* * *

“Are we really doing this?” Heidi asked, her heart racing faster than the speed of light. She was only in her undergarments, as was Tom.

Tom’s organ was playing the same tune at that time, and he knew he couldn’t back out now.

“Do you trust me?” he asked her, his brown dreadlocks spilling down the sides of his face as he looked at Heidi, anticipating.

He gave her a long, deep kiss, hoping she would find the answer to his question in that lip-lock. He looked at her again, fingers carefully tucking stray golden locks behind her ear.

The blonde-haired girl blushed. “I love you, Tom,” she answered.

She didn’t care if she was overusing ‘ich liebe dich’ on this guy because simply, she meant it. She may be fourteen, but she knew how she felt about Tom. She was just… unsure about having sex with him. She was really afraid of doing it, but she wanted to. Especially with him. Was it all too soon?, she wondered. It was too little time to say anything else when Tom spoke.

“Good. Just trust me,” Tom said in reply.

He needed her to let go of her inhibitions and let him in. He felt some lust kicking in, finally, despite the overpowering sense of nervousness. He gave her an assuring smile, sealing her lips with another passionate kiss that slowly evolved, invoking both curiosity and excitement all at once.

~

Tom, entirely naked, had his legs on either side of the similarly dressed Heidi, licking his lips as he shakily ran his hands up and down the girl's curves, his own mouth occupied with hers. His heart was going at the rate of absurdity, ready to explode anytime from the excitement. Heidi, on the other hand, was more nervous. All the sex education she had in school, she was ready to put to use that night. Suddenly, she remembered about protection.

“Tom!” she said suddenly, gasping a bit when he necked her. Her hands gripped onto the boy’s hair.

Tom raised his eyebrow slightly. “What’s wrong?” he asked. He couldn’t take the annoying racing of his heart and so he stopped for a while to look at her.

“I…” Heidi mumbled. She put a hand on his cheek. “Do you have a condom?” she asked, her hands stroking the boy’s hard length affectionately. It only made Tom purr in contentment until the question was asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't make these scenes vulgar, so I hope it's alright.