A Thousand Oceans Wide

Bad Boy

That question stunned Tom for a split second when he heard it. He totally forgot about it. “Um, no,” he said before kissing her lips again.

“No, wait!” Heidi said, pushing Tom away a bit. She knew barrier was the most important thing, and she certainly didn’t want to take the risk.

Tom sighed and looked at her. “It’s okay,” he told her. “You’re barely fourteen, right? I don’t think you can really have babies now even if you wanted to.” With that, he kissed her cheek and kissed down her well-endowed chest, causing the girl to reply in bated breaths. Tom loved her for making him want her. So much.

“But…” the blonde stuttered. She couldn’t take it. She wanted Tom but she didn’t want to take that risk. “Tom…”

Tom avoided her question. As long as she didn’t push him off the bed or something, it was all right to go on. Or so he had heard from his classmates. All he had to do was remove himself from her before he came.

“I got it covered,” he said, warm breath breathing against the girl’s tender skin.

Heidi could feel the cold metal lip ring against her body and positively shivered at that feeling. God, how much she loved this boy. She couldn’t believe she was where she was right now. It was her first time, ever, and she wondered if it was the same with Tom too. Her thoughts were racing in her head and she couldn’t think.
After a few more minutes of innocent exploration, Tom came back up to her, pulling the girl closer to him, a hand on her thigh as he felt her up, thighs to her behind. He had made sure every inch of her was left unmarked before looking back into Heidi’s eyes.

“Are you ready?” he asked, a subtle smile on his lips. His little man was, for sure, ever since the first piece of clothing came off him. He was that easily turned on.

Heidi, on the other hand, was all sticks and stones. She swallowed, her pulse rate at an all time high. Her lower half was slick and beckoning, but she was still afraid.

“Are you sure about this, Tom?” she asked. “You will pull out in time?”

Tom gave a small sigh before giving her a long, loving kiss.

“I promise you,” he said. “Or you’ll never see me again.” Instantly, he thought to himself what a wonderful plan that was. Thoughts aside, he neared the girl’s entrance with his eager manhood.

“Okay,” Heidi mumbled before being silenced by Tom, crashing his lips down on hers as he plunged into her.

He made sure his hands were interlocked with hers, pinning her down nicely before he actually entered.
The girl teared slightly when she felt her hymen broke, and something new finding a place inside her. Tom merely gave off a slight groan at her tightness that made his manhood feel so good. The small, sharp pain shocked the girl at first, but the emotions overwhelmed the physical hurt and soon, she was one with Tom Kaulitz. Her cry was muffled out by his kisses, which got more ravenous as the rhythm he picked up, sliding in and out of her.

Tom slowly reached to pull Heidi’s thighs tighter around him as he held her closer to his body. Her whimpers simply aroused him, and he felt an orgasmic-like feeling building in him. The sexual-intercourse-with-a-girl kind of orgasm, he thought, moaning at the thought of it… and the feeling. Jesus, Tom thought, as he felt the rage inside picking up.

Heidi felt really good, but she didn’t really know how an orgasm felt like so she didn’t know if she was having one or not. All she knew, honestly, was that Tom and her were united in such a magical way. Occasionally, she would let out a few moans and whimpers, making Tom frown at the euphoria-likeness it brought him.

Then came the time when Tom felt like he was really going to give up and give in… to give out. In a split moment of ecstasy, he forgot to pull out from the girl when he released himself deep up inside her. He gave a full, satisfied groan followed by a mumbling of Heidi’s name. But when Heidi felt the explosion within her, she immediately gave a short exclamation, pushing the boy away a bit.

“Tom!” she said, a worried frown on her face.

Then again, the warmth filled her up and made her feel so good she couldn’t help but loosen her grip on him. Her sheets were quite soaked from the summer heat and perspiration combined, and she felt like she was sinking in further when she felt an unexplainable sensation from her excitement.

“Oh my God,” she mumbled incoherently as Tom continued his pace in her although it was half-hearted.

Tom took her words a sign of encouragement. She definitely loved it, he thought, kissing her lips again. Soon after, Heidi got her first orgasm.

A while later, the two were side by side, lying sweetly in each other’s embrace. Tom wore a contented smile on his face as he stroked her cheeks before laying his hand, cupped over a bosom of the girls under the sheet. He nuzzled in her neck slightly, kissing it gently as she turned to look at him.

“Tom,” Heidi said. “You didn’t get out of me like you promised.”

She was genuinely panicky, but she was too relaxed on the exterior to show. More tired, likely.
Tom gave Heidi a smile.

“Heidi, it’s okay,” he assured her. “We’re not that lucky. Aren’t you happy right now?”

The girl bit her lip and simply smiled, hiding her worries. “Yeah,” and she turned to give Tom a kiss on the cheek.

It wasn’t long before Tom finally decided to go home at around two in the morning, giving Heidi another embrace before leaving. She spent the rest of the night huddled in the corner of her ‘used’ bed, thinking about what happened just a while ago. She placed a hand on her stomach and sighed. She only hoped Tom was right about them not being that lucky.

She hoped to God that he'd be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Non-vulgar, I hope. I don't know what's the deal here with explicitness, so yeah. I had this all along in Quizilla.