The Immortal World's Saviors

Hey guys, I am transferring my stuff from Quizilla to here so there will be a few new stories. On with the story--------------------

Immortal world's saviors? I know, you think I am crazy, hell I thought I was about....hmmm 6 years ago. But it turns out, me, my little brother, and little sister are the saviors of the immorals. I know, immortals, hell I always dreamed they were real, but not like THIS. Anyways, we are what keeps their, well soon to be ours, world. If we die, so do all immortals in this world. And believe me, thats a huge load of people/creatures. The only way is to wait till we all turn 18 to recieve our powers, depending on our soul we recieve our powers. If we are dark inside, we recieve dark powers. You get the pic right? With that, immortality aswell. We are to have children who will be passed on with these powers and the cycle must start once again. But if one of us dies, before we ALL have children, we ALL die. Weird, right? But thats the way things go. And to top it off, we are being taken away from our family. Our mother and father are to be "killed". Their deaths are faked and they are put into hiding to be changed into immortals and we meet them once we ALL recieve our powers.

The worst part is growing up without my parents. In total, it will be around 10 years before we are aloud to see them. It is gonna be a hard thing, not so much for me, but for my brothers. The head guy that is incharge of this "operation" is Lucifer Wulff and his son Logan Wulff, who happens to be my hybrid boyfriend. They have this ENTIRE thing under watch. They also have us three watched 24/7 from humansor immortals who want complete control over all immortals.

Anyways here's our bio:

(parents classififed)

Name:Kitzia Marie _____
Age:16
B-Day: Dec 2

Name:Helio Ernesto ______
Age:10
B-Day:Sept 21

Name:Camila Gabriel ____
Age:8
B-Day:Jan 31

Name:Lucifer Antony Wulff
Age:UNKNOWN
B-Day:UNKNOWN

Name:Maelogan Antony Wulff (Logan)
Age:21
B-Day:March 27
You will find out the rest from us later on with my life story.........