The Immortal World's Saviors

Great, My New Family

Saying goodbye was a hard thing to do, the most painful thing that I went through and I wish not to talk about it. Right now, it was summer in New York City. We were put in a car by Lucifer and Logan, who were now driving. Turning to look at my little brother and sister, I saw they were shaking and trembling with fear. Logan held my hand and my sister while I had my brother. We, as in Lucifer, was going to make the car topple and crash, leaving me enough time to get us out and get away before the car would explode, leaving nothing but ashes. Right before the car topples over, they jump out and unseen with stealth and swiftness.

Looking up as we met the arranged cordinates, I look up at Lucifer through the mirror. He gives me a nod that I barely return. I feel my brother and sister's breathing quickening.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen to you guys, I promise." Logan tells them reassuringly and kisses the top of my sister's head.

"Logan. Get ready," Lucifer now turns to us, "Ready. You know the plan."

Just then they disappear and all I can feel is a very light sensation on my lips and my brother and sister clinging onto me with their dear lives.

"Don't worry about it. Trust me." I say looking into their eyes. "HOLD ON!"

The car crashes into something with an incredible force, then a few seconds the car spins in the air. We all clutch on to each other and the seats. Finally it flips upside down with a major bang. A few shards of glass cutting us all in the process. As fast as I can, I take our seat belts off. I might have taken a bit too long, my hands couldn't concentrate with their sobbing and screaming. But finally I managed and they drop to the roof top with me.

"MOVE!" I yell and kick to window causing it to shatter. "LET'S GO!"

I grab my sister and push her out and then my brother. Both tremble and sob as we barely make it out of the car. My foot got stuck inside with a seat belt. I grab both of their hands and run down the street. I see blurs of people as they watch in shock. Just as we make it down a painful half a block, the car explodes with a powerful and loud BOOM! The shock wave was so strong that it picked us all up and threw us somewhere. I didn't know what happened next, all I could do was shut my eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I awoke with a pain all over my arms, neck and face. Putting my hands to feel my face, I felt and saw that I was bandaged up. The glass must have cut us when the car flipped. What happened? My eyes took a sweep and I found myself in a white room that was clean. I lay in a twin sized bed and in some hospital nurse like outfit. Then it clicked, where is my brother and sister?????!!!!!!

I got up and took off for the door, running into a lady with two cup things causing her to nearly spill them. My swift reflexes helped steady the cups in her hands. She had firey red hair that was curled down just past her shoulders with blue eyes and dressed in some high class clothing. Hmm, she has money. She was a bit shorter than me, her head reached my eyes, and I stood at a short 5'6. I could feel her eyes observing me and then change to a warm and caring stare. Her eyes staring into my light brown eyes. Who is this woman?

I found my voice and asked, "Who are you?" my head tilting to the side as I spoke.

She chuckled before she motioned us over to sit at the tiny table with two chairs that I missed. I watched her every move and gesture. I felt like a scientist/hunter watching a subject, taking mental notes of my observation. She seemed like she could not do any harm to me, well, from what I could physically tell. Finally, she caught my stares and her eyes met mine in the dead center.

"Sit down child," she told me in a thick accent. Wonder where's she's from.

Hesitantly, I took a seat in front of her. My black/red nails banging ever so slightly on the table and sat down, so trained that I didn't even make a sound. Curiosity killed the cat for me.

"Here I brought you some hot chocolate." she told me as she slid the cup over to me. Just by seeing it, I could tell that it was way too hot for me to drink.

"Who are you?" i stared into her eyes," Where am I? My brother and sister?" I told her in my once long gone Latin accent.

She was still quiet as though thinking of a way to phrase it for me. I am not a very patient person, especially when it came to those I love and me. She knew it and I knew it. I was loosing patience.

"I am Simone Trümper. Your brother and sister are fine. They are in another room playing and having fun." she said and took a sip of her coffee.

"That answers only one of my questions." I told her angrily.

She took in a deep sigh and put her coffee down and leaned over closer to me. "In the accident, your mother and father died-"

I cut her off and I crossed my arms and refused to look at her, "I know that. I was there."

She stopped to look at me before continuing, "As I was saying. You and you brothers barely escaped the same fate. Me, my husband, and my sons witnessed the tragedy. I felt like I had to do something, so I am adopting you and your siblings." she finally told me.

Hearing this made me look at her in the eyes in question. Her face lit up with a smile and she got up and leaned over and gave me a hug, and blabbered some random things in a foreign language. After a bit, she finally released me when she took in the i-am-not-hugging-you-let-me-go! feeling i sent her.

"Take a shower and get dressed. We have been waiting for you to get ready. Your brother and sister helped us get you some clothes. They are in the bag in the bathroom. Hurry! We will wait for you outside." she chirped up and rushed out leaving me dumbfounded.

"Qué señora tan extraña (what a strange lady)" I said to myself.

I got up and went into the bathroom. As the water heated up, I wiped the steam off the mirror. Looking into the reflection I saw that I was cut up a bit in the face, neck and arms. I hate bandages! So, I ripped all of them off while "singing" some profanities. All the cuts seemed to be a bit deep, thus all of them were stitched up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a 15min shower, I came out. My hair black hair shining a blue color that reached my waist. My skin a light tan color. I wrapped my hair in the towel as I got dressed. Opening the bag I found my close. I love my brother! He picked out for me some baggy black cargo pants with a tone of pockets, some black underwear and bra, and a black Naruto shirt that said"Blood Thisty Serpant"a picture of Orochimaru then his name under it. He always knows what I like to wear. There were some accessories and make up. But me, I. Do. Not. Wear. Make up. So back into the bag you go buddy. I had all the accessories I needed, a long gold chain with a cross on it that belongs to my mother and some large gold hoops that I still had on. I unwrapped my hair that was still wet a bit parted it at the middle, and walked out with the bag at hand. Sitting on my bed, I put on some Fila high tops that were next to my bed with some red socks that I found in the bag.I also discovered my cellphone and ipod.

Opening the door was a hard thing to do. I plugged myself in. My ear phones wire under my shirt so no one would notice it. After I mustered the courage, I opened the door. I was met with a tone of pairs of eyes. My eyes were 0.0,(too,...many......EYES!!!!! AHHHHHHHH)

"Did I walk into the wrong room??" I asked dumbly.

"No, no. Here, let me introduce you." the crazy lady pulled/yanked me over.

"This is my husband, Gordon." she motioned over to a stressed out looking man.

"That many papers to sigh, huh?" I joked, to my surprise he nodded and smiled. I cringed a bit while scratching the back of my head, "Sorry, about that."

"Oh, no,no,no. It's fine dear. Next up, are my two sons. Bill and Tom." she motioned them over to me. A dude with a mane and clothes that looked like he stole from my little sister and a dude with dread locks and clothes that looked like he stole from a fat gangster approuched me.

When I realized it then, I slapped my head with my hand. "Aye, yah. La familia de Tokio Hotel nos adoptó. (Aye, yah. The family of Tokio Hotel adopted us.)" I could feel all of their eyes on me.

"Hi! I'm BILL!" Bill or what sounded like Vill told me in an exited tone and jumped on me giving me a tight hug. I felt that if i move a tiny bit, it would break him. That's how fragile he seemed.

"I'm Tom." Tom said as he got Bill off of me."Sorry about Bill. He is a bit too exited."

"I can see that." I told him. Bill looked exited to have his family grow, Tom on the other hand...... i don't know.

"And these are our band members, Georg and Gustav. And we are Tokio Hotel!"Bill jumped and shouted and hugged me again and pressed his cheek to my unscared one," I can't wait to show you around and get to know you! I always wanted a baby sister. You do know who Tokio Hotel is right?" He let me goto stare at me along with his band members.

"Duh, I do." I said in a duh tone.

"Then why haven't you chased us?" Tom asked.

"Eh. Not in the mood to. Get me mad or something and I will." I said and ended it with a smile.

"Okay, now that we are all introduced lets get out of here." Gordon told us all.

"Excuse me, but we need her," a suited lady told us motioning to me, "We need her to sign some papers really quick. Here." She handed me a clip board.

I found a chair next to me and sat down. I picked up the pen with my left hand and began to fill out all of the paper work. It was simple really, just like "What is your full name. Where you born? Where were you raised? By who? Any allergies? Parents were married? Single? Divorced?" and what not. Just till the end where I had to sign my signature did I switch hands to my right. I handed the lady the paper and got up with everyone.

"You can write with both hands?" asked the short blonde, Gustav.

I gave him a nod and continued on.I finally saw my brother and sister. "Kitzia!!" Both ran at me crashing into me causing us too collapse over and onto Bill who collapsed onto Tom who collapsed onto Gustav and Georg who fell on Mr. Mrs. Trümper.

"DOMINOES!!" I laughed out in a childish tone.

Soon everyone started laughing.