The Immortal World's Saviors

Incest Much?

Before we took off, Simone made Georg, Gustav,Tom and Bill take the big heavy ass box and put it on board the bus in a closet like thing.

"I hate you even more." Gustav mummbled as we finally took off after their work out.

"You're pissed?" I asked in shock, "Hell, you don't have to do whats inside!"

"Homework?" Fifi said

"More like death sentence. You?"

"Same. But not a big as yours." he said taking a box the quater of the size of mine.

He opened the boxed and showed me: Algebra 2, Physics and Chemisty: the Beginnig, World History:Part 1, English Vocab for High School, and Spanish 1.

I laughed at his pile, "Help me with mine?" I asked.

He nodded and helped me open it. Inside was stacked with books.On top was a huge stack of literature books that would keep me well entertained. Surprising, the box was so big from the literature books and not from the actual learning ones.

"Guys come here. Take a look." I called out.

They all circled around the living room thing/part. I took out the books and handing them around calling out each one's name.

"Pre-Cal and Triganomirty. World History. Germany: Its History. German 1. German 2. English Vocab College Bound. Psychology 101. Biology." I whined.

"Wow!" was all they said.

"Your telling me?" I sarcastically told them.

"Good luck." Fifi said helping me put them back in.

"So much for you guys helping me," I muttered in a whisper.

"I'll help you."Elvis reassured me, "Well, I'll try."

"Thanks." I said and shoved the box back into its closet.

I rammed my butt on the couch on Georg, "I swear! When I turn 18, I am getting out of Germany and moving back here."

"Why, love?" Georg asked me.

"I hate it! I can't speak shit in German." I complained.

"Learn." team T said.

"Pft."

"Don't coplain then." Gustav mocked me.

"Complain." I muttered.

1 hour later

"I'm bored." I told Georg.

"VIDEO GAMES!" DQ shouts running down the bus with me behind him.

At the end of the bus was a launge room. Three large couches made a C like shape around the end. There was a large TV hooked up to video game consuls, movies, and what not. And most of all, there was a huge stereo thing.

"Super Smash Bros?" DQ asked handing me a control.

"Sure." I said looking at the Wii control.

For characters: he chose Link, I chose Zelda. The guys came over and watched us play. Fifi chose to play too, playing as DK.

"No cheating." Tom told us.

The game started. Surprisingly it was just like the Game Cube controls.

"You got a weak girly, girly." DQ taunted.

"Thats what you think." I grinned as I transformed Zelda into Sheik, her ninja assassin form.

"Cheater!" the boys whined once I grabbed them in the chain shooting shuriken/kunai at them and flinging them around with kick moves.

I stuck out my tongue at them when someone cleared their throat making me retract it quickly. Long story short, I kicked their butts.

"I won!" I paraded around the bus.

"What now?" Fifi said in a bored tone.

"Yeah. What?" DQ said sternly.

"Read." me and Gustav said at the same time.

"Nerds." they all called us.

I ignored them. Picking up my book, Breaking Dawn, I went to the living room thing. The model of the bus was kind of weird it went :

End of bus-Lounge-Bathroom-Bunkers-Kitchen-seated area(living room thing)-Driver-Head of bus.

Weird right? Well, to me it was. I sat down on one of the couches with my feet up and read. Music from my ipod sounded low in my ears as I read. I could hear shouts and what not from the end of the bus. Then a heart beat coming close,a tired bored one.

The door thing from the bunkers sounded as it opened and closed. Whoever it was just stayed there and laid on a bed. Their breathing evened out, he must be asleep. That was when I put my book down, marking the page. Bringing my knees to my chin, I looked out the window. The road was just and endless one. All around were plantations of some sort. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Where are you?" I whispered, longing in the distance.

"I miss you." my eyes got teary, "You don't know how much this hurts. I need you here."I sighed deeply, "I need you mom...."

The door opened abruptly making me jump up. Inside walked in Fifi. I wipped my eyes and turned back to looking at nowhere.

"You okay?" Fifi asked sitting at my side. "Where you cring? Does it hurt?"

"I am okay." I muttered.

"You sure?" Fifi asked closer than before.

"No."

"Wanna talk about it? I'm here if you need to."

"How can you talk to someone about something so"I was lost for words.

"That bad?" Fifi said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Usually I would have shrugged it off, but this time I didn't even feel it. All I could do was listen. Their heart beats sounded quiet different similar yet so distinct in their own ways.

I turned to look at him," You never lost everything." I said dead.

"No, maybe I haven't." he said realizing what I ment.

"Then, what is there to talk about if you cannot comprehend what is going through my head if you cannot get the feeling or sympathize in some way the feeling or understand its meaning." i said very confusing.

"Okay. You lost me on that one." He chuckled, "You are really smart. That's really good. You can't believe how stupid and idiotic you make other girls look."

I didn't want to say much but I did,"That tells you what kind of people you hang around with." I turned my head as I heard rain approuching, "Rain."

"Rain?" he said looking at the window,"There isn't any."

"Watch." I whispered as rain started to hit.

"Wow, how did you know?"

"The clouds." i lied, "I love the rain." I turned to face him with a smile, "It's the only time you can't tell if someone is cring or if it's only the rain."

We stayed quiet from then on. My eyes locked on the rain. My body yerned to be outside. To feel the cold water hit me. To cry without anyone seeing me. To feel... like I did. To want to bleed. To want to breath. To want to LIVE.

"Kitzia! Nick!" people shouted at us.

"Cabrones." I muttered standing up and heading to the back.

"What?" I muttered irritated as we stepped in.

"Food!" DQ whined rubbing his the center of his belly.

"You do know that your stomach is on your left side. The center is just intestins and other oragans." I told him with my eyebrow raised and leaning on the door frame.

"Nerd." he replied with a smirk.

"Whatever." i told them all, "What is it?"

"Can you make us food?"Tom pleaded me.

"Why?" I asked them in anger, "Just cuz I'm the only girl here?"

"No. We just know that you cook really good." Georg told everyone.

"Please!" All of them said, all except a sleeping Bill that slumbered in the bunkers.

"Fine. If I get one" I showed them one fingure threatening, "one critic, I will kill all of you and run to Mexico. Got it?"

"Yeah! Food!" the stupid boys all shouted.

"Stupid human males." I grumbled walking out, through a sleeping Bill, to the kitchen.

Opening the cabinets I searched for something. The only thing they had was pasta and tomatoe sauce. Boiling the water I sang low to By Myself by Linkin Park. I threw in 3 boxes pasta. Let it boil again. Drained it. Served it into 9 bowls. I handed one to the driver, who thanked me.

"Stupid Males!" I shouted at them.

I heard and felt them all rush to the kitchen. The table barely sitting 7. The boys, all except Bill, dug into their food.

"Where Bill?" I asked Tom in particular.

He swallowed, "Sleeping." and went back to stuffing his face.

"Guys, chill. I made plenty." I said walking to the bunkers.

"Yay! Pasta!" I heard DQ shout in glee.

The bunkers were just four bunk beds. One for each of us, I guess. I found Bill sleeping peacefully on a bottom one all the way to the left. I made my way over to him, his chest rising slowly and evenly. His breathing and heart rate even and calm. He was having a good dream.

"Bill." I called out shaking him lightly, "Bill wake up."

"Huh?" his eyes opened groggly.

"Food. I made pasta. Hurry before they eat it." I told him and left the room, not giving him a chance to say anything else. My heart beating out of control.

I made it back to the kitchen. The guys were having a food eating contest. I grabbed the bowl for Bill and put it on the counter away from their out of control mouths. I jumped up on the counter eating mine and watched.

"I am not doing dishes!" I told them laughing at the mess they were making.

So far, DQ and Georg were winning. The only people eating civilized were Elvis and Gustav. The others were stuffing their faces. I was laughing and enjoying my pasta when Bill walks in. His eyes wide in shock.

"Here." I handed him his plate.

Reluctantly, he took the plate shaking from my hand. Looking around, he found the last chair and sat down. He looked disoriented. I closed my eyes and listened to their hearts. Georg and DQ's were the most out of control. Tom's and Fifi's weren't so bad. Elvis' and Gustav's were slow and normal. Bill? His was weird. Like, he was so mixed in emotions that it made his heart feel and sound weird. Hard to describe.

"You okay?" a voice said right infront of me.

My eyes popped open to a pink haired guy. My body jumped and landed right infront of him.

"GUSTAV!" I shouted at him throwing a pasta piece at his face, "Don't do THAT!" I placed a hand on my racing heart.

He stuck his tongue out at me and sat back down. Regaining myself, I sat back up on the counter. That was when I noticed eyes on me.8 to be precise. I ignored them and continued on my food. About an hour later, they were done. Again they had me do woman chores, so Fifi was put to help me. I washed, he dried.

"Can I ask you stuff." he asked me as I handed him a cup.

"Sure. But not too personal." I told him.

"Okay." he dried a cup, "How much do you drink?"

"Um. Depending." I washed a bowl, "I have had some bad hangovers."

"Smoking?"

"When I am nervous, mostly. Other than that, not really." I handed it to him.

"Do you like to sing alot?" he smirked at me.

I looked at wierdly.

"I have heard you sing. You have a pretty voice." he told me winking.

"How about this?" his face twisted in confusion before I splashed him with some water. I bursted out laughing.

He got an evil smile and look on his face. I put the cup down and ran. Ran all the way to the end of the bus, were the rest were. He was fast, but not like me. When I burst through, I jumped on Tom and Georg. Both let out a groan and 'uff' as I landed roughly on them. Gustav would have turned on me.

"Help!" I cried holding onto them.

"Why?" they all asked.

Then Fifi burst into the room. His shirt was drenched in soap water, his hair had soap bubbles in it. We all burst out laughing at him. Anger boiled in his face as he glared at me pointing a fingure at me, "I will get you back!" i threatened me.

I just stuck my tongue out at him. Again someone cleared their throat. Then I realized who it was, Bill.I turned to look at him, but he turned his face.

"What are you going to do to me?" I pretened to fear.

"Wait and see." he told me smirking.

"He does know that she can kick his ass, right?"Georg stupidly revealed to everyone, as he looked at Tom.

"Like the mall? And you, Tom." Gustav spilled out laughing that made me laugh too.

"She did?" the DQ and Elvis asked.

"No she didn't. Not me." Tom protested.

"What did she do?" DQ asked in his too happy tone to Gustav.

He shrugged, "She beat down like 5 guys in just three moves. Dude, she is strong." he bousted.

"Lets see your muscle. Mine is way bigger than yours." DQ said rolling up his sleves.

We all turned to look at his arm. Nothing was there, maybe a little tiny hump but nothing much. I shook my head and rolled up my sleeve and flexed. My arms showing great strength and muscle mass. My biceps clearly more than twice the size of his.

"Damn!" the guys shouted.

"How much do you work out?" Fifi said in alarm as he flexed his too.

"Eh, I don't that much anymore. I used to work out more than a demon." I laughed at my joke. I worked with demon's, mine was always worse than theirs.

We all compared biseps. Mine was in the top. Then came in Georg. Then Gustav and lastly Fifi. The others ... it was sad.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"8. Why?" Gustav said looking at his watch.

"Later! I gotta read." I told them and went back to my old place and continued reading.

I read and laughed the part when Jacob imprinted onto Renesmee. Though I would have freaked out more than Bella and Edward would have. I probably would have killed him for imprinting on my baby.

As I continued on reading, I heard someone walk in. Their heart beating a bit too fast. I ignored them and continued on reading. What alerted me was when I heard thier breathing and heart next to me.

"You okay?" I said before I looked up.

I saw Tom before me. His eyes showed fear and nervousness. His hands took my book away and sat down right next to me.

"Tom." I told him starngly, "You okay? Why did you take my book?"

"Um. Just listen, okay." he told me.

"Okay." I nodded and waited.

He took a big deep breath and that pushed me closer to the edge. "Okay." he finally turned to look at me in the eyes.

"Tom. You are freaking me out," I told him.

"Shh. Okay. I really like you." his words hit me like a bucket of water, "I know that you might not want to, because we are siblings. But we are not. We are not blood related. And I know that you know that I like you. You told me that day." he took another breath.

I just watched him. Yes I knew, but...

"And, I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?" his eyes pleaded against my zoning out eyes.

"Um." was all I could mutter.

"Look, I know that they portray me as a-" he stopped not remembering the word.

"Womanizer."I crossed my arms as I continued, "Lady's man. Manwhore."

"Okay. That hurt." he tried to joke, "But it is not all true. They just make me seem that way because they get mad that I dump them." he grabbed my hands, "I can prove it to you.Give me a chance?"

I took a deep breath in. Memories of us together zoomed through. Was that why he was so there for me? He had developed feeling for me, but to a higher regard than I thought he would.

"Fine." I told him with a smile.

His face lit up as he closed his eyes and leaned in to me, trying to kiss me. I held my fingure at his lips to stop him. His eyes opened in protest.

"We have to keep it a secret. For now. Alright?" I told him the deal.

"Fine." he muttered through my finger, tickling it with sound waves and vibrations.

I removed me finger and pressed my lips against his smooth ones, leaning up against him. His cool lip ring running shivers through my lips to my spine. I was to wrapped in that I didn't hear a really close heart beat heading this way. What did bring me out was the door to the bunkers open from the louge, they were heading this way.

"Tom, someone's coming." I said pulling away.

"Damn it." he muttered straightening up.

"Book," I told him.

He handed me the book and watched me read.That was when someone entered the room. It was Bill, I had familiarized myself with people's heart beats and steps.

"Tom." he called his brother.

"Ja?"

He waved his hand and walked off. I guess he wanted him to follow. Tom got up and stood there for a second.I just went back to my book. He swooped down fast for a kiss and took off with me book.

"Tom!" I shouted at him angry.

I heard him laugh as he left me in the room all alone.

Tom's P.O.V

I can't believe she accepted! No way I am messing up this one.She broke our kiss saying someone was coming. Thank god for her new power,it would be hard to explain why we 'sibblings' would be kissing much less going out.

I watched her go back to her reading as someone opened the door.Turning to the door,an agitated Bill stood there. His eyes swooped the room, stopping at her for a second and then to me.

"Tom." he called me.

"Ja?" I asked him. What did he want? I can't believe that he messed the moment up! Well, good thing too. Things could have gotten out of hand. I promised to keep this a secret. But I had to tell him.

He waved me over and walked away. I wanted me to follow him. Standing up, I waited a little bit.Once I was sure he was gone, I swooped down and kissed her again. As I broke it, I took her book and ran to Bill.

"TOM!" I heard her shout and laughed.

Bill sat on one of the bunk beads waiting for me.

"What is it Bill?" I asked my brother as I threw her book on one of the beds. I hated it when he got this way. Last time was when she ran away.

"Why are you guys so close?" he muttered not looking at me.

"Um." I sighed sitting down next to him. I would tell him another way , "Why? Are you mad she likes me too?" I tried to joke.

Then there was loud cheering from the lounge as the others played video games.

"No. Just wondering." he turned to look at me in the eyes.

"Bill. I have to tell you something. Ja?"

"What is it, Tom?"

"Kitzia and me are," I stopped short scratching the back of my head not really looking at him anymore, "well, we are sort of. Um." I whispered the last part, "Dating."

"What??" he said in shock, his eyes and mouth wider than watermelons.

"We are a couple, she just said yes." I told him with a smile," I was surpised she said yes. Just don't tell anyone, brother. I promised her I would keep this a secret."

He stayed silent looking down. Had I said something wrong? I expected him to be happy for me. He just got up and left towards the bathroom. He slammed the door shut.

Your P.O.V

I sat there looking out the window and after I whiled, I checked a nearby clock and saw it read 10 pm. Time for bed, I though yawning. I walked over to the lounge and saw the guys watching something.

"Night guys." I told them.

"Night!" they said and continued whatever they were doing.

I made it to the bunkers and saw Bill there thinking with his eyes closed. I went to the bathroom to change into some pjs: black vampire sweat pants with fakeblood drops all around and a red short tank top that said vampire in black. Walking back to the room I saw Bill like I did before. He hadn't changed a single bit, just like a stone. I took a bed on the opposite side of the room and got in.

"Buenas noches, Bill." i told him and closed my eyes.

I hoped for sleep to come, but it didn't. So, I concentrated on listening. Bill sighed taking off his clothes, always leaving his boxers on, and getting into bed properly. The lights clicked off. He moved around and finally subdued to sleeping on his side facing me. His breathing was uneven, he was still awake like me tring to sleep or watching me or even both.

I heard the others in the other room. They had all decided to go to sleep. I heard them all come in and turn on the lights, they figured we were asleep. A long ring of good nights were heard. Clothes were flung here and there, I almost wanted to peak. Come on, a room with 6 guys changing. Wouldn't you?