The Immortal World's Saviors

I Let the Cat Out of the Bag

"Sit down. We have much work to do." Tom instructed me.

I nodded and sat down on a couch across Tom. That was when Bill walks through.

"Night." he said walking to his room.

"Bill, get over here. I need you to help me with her. You know more about singing than me." Tom called his brother.

"No." was Bill's answer.

"Bill! Now!" Tom got agitated.

"I said no!" Bill shouted turning to face us.

Tom stood up, "Why are you acting like this, brother? Why can't you help us?"

"I said no! So stay out of it!"

"Bill! I will not stay out of it! Why won't you help!?"

"I said no! Leave me the fuck alone!"

That was what got Tom really pissed. He walked over to Bill and started shouting, "No! You will sit your ass down on that fucking couch and will help us! Whether you fucking like it or not!" he pointed to the couch.

"No! You can't tell me what to do!" Bill shouted right in his face.

Okay,this won't end pretty. I stood up and ran to them,"Guys! Calm down. Tom, if he doesn't want to, its okay."I tried pulling him away by his arm.

"No." he said loosening himself from my grip,"He has been acting like an ass to you. And you just take it! I want to know, and I want to know now!"

"Back the fuck off, Tom!" Bill roared at Tom.

"You back the fuck off, Bill!" Tom roared back at Bill.

"Both of you shut up and stop!" I said right inbetween them, only to have Tom push me aside, both towering above me.

"Bill, just say it. What has got you this way?" Tom said calmly.

"It is none of your business. Just back off." he too said calmly.

"No. It involves two people I care about, so no, I won't.", Tom said taking another step to Bill.

"Brother, drop it." Bill threatened through his teeth, turned,and walked away.

Tom grabbed his arm and flung him back, "You are going to tell me and now!"

"NO!"

"Tom. Just stay out of it. Bill has a point." I told him pulling him by his shoulder.

He turned to look at me in shock,"You are taking his side?? After the way he treats you? And you are just going to put up with it? Are you stupid?"

That made me mad, "No I am not stupid! But I won't let something like this" I motioned at them," mess up a bond of brothers. So stay out of."

That was when it clicked in his mind, "What happened between you too? That's what this is about! Something happened between you both!" he turned to me, "What happened?"

"Tom," i sighed, "It really doesn't concern you."

"It does. It is something between my brother and you." he tried to reason between us.

"See! Even she doesn't want to talk about it!" Bill spoke for the first time in a while, his hand pointing to me.

"Tom. Please, "I pleaded, "Don't."

"No, I won't hold back. I want to know and one of you is going to tell. And tell me now!" he boomed.

His tone made me up and cringe a bit. And Bill too.

"Bill, tell me, please." Tom begged his brother.

I guess Bill broke down then. I heard him sigh and then start, "We slept together."

"You what!!!???" Tom shouted and grabbed Bill by the colar, slamming him against the wall roughly. Bill cringed from the pain and sudden fear. Both brothers stared into each other, I couldn't see Tom's look but it must have been deadly, Bill's had fear.

I jumped and tried to pry Tom off of Bill, "Tom let him go! You are acting just like Logan did!"

That was when I realized the mistake I made. I let the cat out of the bag. Tom let Bill go and they both froze looking at me in shock.

"What?" they both asked me.

"You acted the same way he did." I said grimly, "You didn't wait for our explanation. Just took action."

Tom turned to Bill, "You were the reason she came back home like that!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" Bill fought back.

"Tom! Stop! Right now!" I shouted and pulled them part with all my force sending him flying a bit. Once he stood up, he glared at his brother.

"You don't know the story. You need to learn to listen," I sighed, "We both got to the party,drank a lot and thats all I remember. I just woke up in his bed."

"I found out when I found her clothes under my bed,"Bill told us.

"That was why you were treating her like shit?!" Tom shouted at him.

"How would you feel if you knew that because of something you did she came home like that?! Huh? Knowing you put someone through hell over a simple mistake?" Bill shouted at his brother.

Then Tom shouted at me, "And you put up with this??"

I shrugged, "There was nothing else I could do." then I turned to shout at Bill, "And you! You were all worried about yourself. When I was the one betrayed! My lip. My back." tears where coming down my face, " By someone I thought loved me! And to top it off, what if I had gotten pregnant??!! Huh! I put up with your all of your shit! And you betrayed me too!"

"How did I betray you?" he asked calmly, looking into my tear stained eyes.

"Just like my family, you turned your back to me. Right when I needed you the most." I finished the last sentence in a low whisper.

At that point, I had it. Run, was what my mind and body shouted to me. Obeying them, I took off. I heard them yell for me and run after me. But I was too quick. I ran all the way down the hallway, into an elevator, out the lobby and into the streets. There I looked both ways and ran to my left.

The streets were empty. I kept running until I heard a familiar voice shout for me, Daniel. I stopped and waited for him. He appeared next to me in two seconds. Once he was there, I jumped into his arms and cried. He held me tight, soothing me.

"There, there Baby. Don't cry." he cooed in his Italian accent.

"You don't know how it feels." I told him.

"Not exactly everything. But I do know the feeling of betrayal." he told me.

"I know." I said wiping my tears," I think that it would be better if I just disappeared. I don't belong here."

"Don't ever say that again," he scolded me." You would have been miserable being hidden. You do belong, its normal feeling like you don't belong. Its all part of life."

"You herd back there." I argued, "You know the details. I don't belong. And to top it off, I ruined the relationship of two brothers."

He started to laugh,"Don't worry about them. Brothers are people. They fight. Argue. And then make up. Its just that they both feel for you.It is not your fault that their bodies yern for you." he mused.

I smacked his arm,"That is not helping!" i smiled.

He smiled, "It got you to stop cring, and smiling. Right?"

"Yeah," I said half minded.

"Then, what are you complaining about it for?" he joked.

"You really are a pain in the ass, you know that?" I said hugging him.

He just shrugged, "But you still love me. So why should I change."

I herd him get a message in his ear piece.

He turned away as he listened. Once it was over he turned to look at me, "Looks like they are going crazy looking for you. You better get back in there. Love you." he said before he disappeared.

I wiped my eyes and stood there for a minute. The winter breeze cooling me down,but made me cold. I wrapped the arms of my sweater around me for warmth as I walked back the block to the hotel.

"Why did I take off my jacket?" I scolded myself.

"Do you want my answer." I heard Daniel say from a distance.

"Shut up, Danny."I chuckled.

"Then, get your ass in there. And the name is DANIEL." he chuckled.

I knew in order to get him to shut up, I had to run.My feet sounded gentle against the cold pavement, not leaving much of a sound.Walking up the stairs was easier this time, I ran up them.

I ran threw the lobby and into the elevator section thing. I pushed the button and waited impatiently for it to come down. After a minute of silent cussing, the doors opened.Walking inside, I pushed my number and watched the doors close. Elevator music ringing in my ears made me want to bash the inside of this thing.About 30 seconds later, the elevator opened again.I walked down the long, preppy, quiet, and empty hall. Standing infront of my door, I searched my pocket for my key. Finding it in my butt pocket, I reach and open the door.

Cool air ran across mybody, sending shivers all throughout. Walking into my room, I opened the closet and changed into some pjs.I walked slowly to my overly large bed,climbed in the cold sheets, closed my eyes and dreamed away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opened against my will.The clock infront of me showed it was 7. 7 in the morning???? I never get up that early. With a grunt, I get up,take my pills and take a shower. This time, I took the time to straighten my hair. About two hours later, I was done. I turn to my mirror when I am done.

My eyes were a bit sadder, and my face a the same. My hair was pulled back in a low pony tail, my long white side bangs clear infront. My mountain of hair with different colors sprouting everywhere that reached my hips.

"I should cut my hair soon." I said turning around to see it better,"Nah," I shrugged.

I had on a some black cargo pants with a tone of pockets. A tight black shirt that had cursive designs in silver. My Ed Hardy's shown the most on my left leg that I rolled up that pant leg up to my knee. And lastly, a black loose zip up hoodie. Grabbing my MCR side bag with my ipod, cell, and wallet I leave while tucking my key in my butt pocket.

I make it to the ground floor with no problem. Looking to my left, I spot a small cafe. With nothing else and my stomach growling, I decide to eat there.

"How many?" a short blond asked my in a tired voice.

"One." I smile.

She nodded, grabbed a menu thing, "Follow me." and walked away.

She sat me at a small two person table. Leaving the menu, she walked way. I shurged, Hell, who would want to be serving people at 9? I wouldn't, too early. I take a look and see. The food was to complicated, if you ask me. I just settled on a BIG blue berry muffin and a hot chocolate, I only drink coffee at Starbucks. I miss Starbucks, I thought sadly.

"What will you have," the same girl asked me.

I looked up at her and ordered, handing my menu over to her. She noted everything down, nodded, and left. Only to come back with my hot cocoa that had wip cream, cinnamon, and a big marshmellow on top.

I stirred the thing and sighed. No way am I gonna get through this today. Not with what happened. Man, I need someone to talk to.

"Hey." a voice said next to me, surprising me.

Looking up, I see a smiling Fifi. Why is he up so early?

"Oh, it's you Fifi," I mumbled sighing, still stirring.

He pouted, "No hi Nick. Just, 'oh, it's you Fifi'?"

I shrugged and continued stirring. My face turned to from him, to face the front. Much against my will, he pulled the chair sighing and sat down infront of me.

"Aw, are you mad, Kitcy?" he said in a baby tone making fun of my name.

I raised an eyebrow with irritation, "What did you call me?"

He smiled and crossed his arms over the table,"You call me Fifi and I will call you Kitcy."

"Eh." I shrugged not feeling in the mood to argue.

I guess he senced my mood and sat up straight, "Are you okay? Usually you would have told me off, flicked me off, or something? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I muttered.

"Here you go." a girl's voice said inturrupting me, "A house specialty, a BIG blue berry muffin." she smiled placing to HUGE muffin before me.

"I love you." I whispered with by eyes wide in shock and delight.

"Woah! That's huge!" I heard Fifi say in shock.

"Sir, can I get you anything?" she asked.

"Oh," I heard him, "I'll just have a coffee."

"Right away." she said and walked away.

My eyes were glued on my muffin. I saw his hand snake through going for my muffin. My hand reached out in reflex and smacked his hand hard.

"Ow!" he shouted in pain.

I looked up a glare, "Don't. Touch. My. Muffin." I threatened.

Opening my bag, I take my cell out.

"Oh no, don't call-" he started.

"Shut up." I said and took a few pictures of my muffin.

I heard him laugh as I put my phone away. The muffin was so big and beautiful that I wanted someting to remember it by. It was as wide as my hand was long. As tall as my hand's width. I sent the pictures to the G's and my siblings back in Germany.

I took a sip from my hot chocolate. I noticed he was watching me.

"What?" I asked taking a piece off my muffin.

"Nothing." he shrugged, "Can I have a piece?"

"No. MY muffin." I said in a baby voice.

I ignored his pouts and continued my muffin. He had finished his coffee and I was still eating my muffin. I was getting pretty full with all the sugar so I offered him some. Pushing the plate over to him, I offered. He wearily took his red hand, the one I smacked, and took a piece off. I stopped and finished my cocoa.

"So, did you have a fight with your brothers?" he asked in between bites.

"More than that." I said and took another sip.

He nodded, "I have had those days too."

"But not like mine." I said and put down my cup.

"Tell me." he said after he finished it.

"Wow. That fast." I said amazed as the muffin was gone.

"Don't change the subject." he said sternly crossing his arms over his chest.

"What do you want with me?" I said frustration, I leaned on the table with my hands on my head, fingures pressed against my forehead.

"I want you to open up to me. We are going to be around each other for a while, I think we should at least be friends. Come on, you need at least one friend."

"And your girlfriend won't be pissed?" I mocked.

"Nah, she won't mind. I am sure she would want to help, too."

"Right, Fifi." I sighed.

"Would you like anything else?" the same lady askedus, interupting us again.

"No thank you." we both said.

"Alright. Here is the bill." she said and placed the bill on the table.

I nodded opening my bag, though I heard him search his pants for his wallet maybe. Opening my wallet, I took out my credit card and gave it to her before she left. She took it nodding and left.

I turned to look at him as he stared at me weirdly, "You have a credit card?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "My Uncle Lucifer gave it to me."

"Uncle Lucifer?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah,he is an old family member from my family, family." I said grimly, I missed him now. You hear that prune!

"Oh." he nodded.

The girl came back and handed my credit card with the bill. I took her pen and signed it with my right hand, and the tip with my left.

"Thank you and have a good day." she said cheerfully and walked away.

I took it, putting into my wallet and into my bag. Both of us stand up and head out.

"Let me make it up," he started as he stopped me.

"It was just a cup of coffee, I will live." I said and continued walking.

"Come on. I pay lunch." he said next to me.

"Dude. It was just a cup of coffee. Don't worry, my uncle is well overly loaded. And this is just a scheme to get me to open up." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Okay." he broke, "I admit. Its just that I want to know."

"Weird human." I said shaking my head.

"Hey! That was mean." I heard a shrieky guy voice and then two pairs of foot steps running at us.

"Great." the both of us sighed.

DQ ran over to inbetween us, wrapping his arms around our shoulders.

"Oh, great. More humans." I joked.

He just ignored my comments, "So, I see that you two are getting along great!"

"Shut up." both of us said.

"Kevy! They are being mean to me!" DQ whined to Elvis.

"Elvis!" I shouted in an irritating voice running at him and then jumping on him.

"Oh, no!" he grieved as he tried to pry me off.

"Aw, no love." I wimped and jumped off.

"What about me?" DQ whimpered.

"What about you?" the three of us said.

"Kitzia!" I heard two shouts.

Turning around I see the G's, "G's!" I shout.

"Dude! Where have you been?" Gustav asked a few meters away.

"Ja. Tom and Bill are going crazy!" Georg enfasized.

I shrugged, "Woke up REALLY early. Went to the cafe. This guy," I pointed at Fifi, "met me there. Had breakfast. Met these two" pointed at DQ and Elvis, "and now you guys are shouting for me and where I have been. You?" I finish with a smile.

They both shake their heads, "Gym."

"Shit! I knew I should have worked out." I mutter to myself, "Ah, well. Later." I say waving and heading to the lobby.

"Where you going?" I heard them shout after me.

"SHOPPING!" I shout back and head outside for a cab.

I flag one down easily. Just as I am about to get in, I hear someone running behind me.