The Immortal World's Saviors

Run, Twins! Run!

Where were now finally out of the building. As we were walking down the sidewalk, I stopped in mid-step. It was like all the pain has sunk in finally. I couldn't see, hear, feel, speak, and most of all breathe. Like my tongue was paralized and so where my vocal cords. Everything just froze around me as I did in everyone's world.

What brought me back was a sentation on my arm. Turning my unfrozen head, I saw manicured black/white nail. A muffled voice sounded near me. Everything was suddenly unfrozen. I looked up to find a concerned Bill and the rest a bit a way.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, wanting a response.

I opened my mouth to speak and moved my tongue in according to respond, but nothing came out. My final option, I nodded grimly. His face turned to a fake smile and grabbed my hand.I was about to protest, but he yanked me and off we went after the others.The whole way to a nearby restaurant I glared at Bill from the corner of my eyes, but he just ignored me. So, I did the only thing left to do, crank up my iPod up so loud he could hear it to some music, mostly metal.

All looked at us with confused stares as they saw us approuch. He finally let my hand go as he brought us right up front to the group. I rubbed my hand on my jeans roughly to take away his sweaty and gross cutiies off of my hand and with the other, I tuned down my iPod that was playing Just Another Star by Bullet for My Valentine. I heard Tom chuckle a bit and a playful mad Bill with his arms crossed, scrunched up face, and tapping his foot. I just stared at him like he was a weirdo and lifted an eye brow to add effect to my confused/irritated look. The others were laughing, all except me, I swear I saw a tiny hint of sadness when I didn't laugh at his act. I feel sorry, I just couldn't laugh.

"Now, come on Bill. Lets eat." Simone told us and rushed us in the restaurant.

The place was just like any normal place to eat. We were placed at a big table. My brother and sister at my sides. In front of me was Tom and Bill, but I just stared into space for a bit. Didn't even bother to pick up my menu or talk or anything at all. I guess everyone noticed because I saw them and felt them steal glances at me. My brother and sister didn't look affected any way like this. They acted just like they did when my mom would take us somewhere to eat. Laughing and playing around so much that my mom would threaten to getting up and leaving. My mom.....................

"Sweaty, aren't you hungree?" Simone asked me with a concerned face and tone.

I just shook my head and looked down onto my lap.I heard her speak in what I know is German to Bill. I couldn't understand it one bit. So i just ignored it and everything around me.

"Bill, was geschah zurück dort? Warum benimmt sie sich auf diese Weise plötzlich? (Bill, what happened back there? Why is she suddenly behaving in this manner?)" she told him.

"Ich weiß nicht. Sie fror gerade zurück dort und fing an, auf diese Weise zu handeln. Ich weiß warum nicht.(I don't know. She just froze back there and started acting in this manner. I don't know why.) " he responded grimly and continued with his food.

I guess they were talking about me because as soon as Bill finished, they all stopped and looked at me. I just pretended not to notice. Stupid people. Okay, I shouldn't be so mean to them,they did adopt us three on such short notice. Okay, fine! Weird-ish people.Better people???

Their dinner didn't take much time. The window next to Gustav and Georg showed it was night time. Who knew? What day is it? Guess I lost track of time. All through out, they tried to get me to speak, but my vocal cords and tongue wouldn't let me. I wanted to speak, but something inside of me didn't let me. Right now, I missed my mom who would have helped me and Logan who would confort me and help me through this. But they are both gone. I don't trust these people just yet. But I guess that I am going to have to learn to......

"Come on. It is time to go." Bill told me from behind.

He was towering me higher than the empire state building to a sitting down me. Everyone was up and gone. Guess they sent him as the delivery boy. Why him though? Hmm. I got up without making a sound and followed them. Just like a while ago, he took my hand, only a bit more gentle and took us with them. Turns out they got a limo to take them to the hotel. It was a giant black Escalade limo with huge shiny rims that I like. Tom's face lit up once he saw it, maybe he likes them to much. And I wanted to say it to him, but there was no way I could.

Bill and me were the last to get in. I needed a way to communicate with them. My eyes shot around looking for some kind of store that would sell notebook/note pads. My eyes stopped dead on track at this book store, they should have something to write on. As Bill pulled me into the car, I pulled him and so hard that he stumbled a bit.

"Kitzia!" he shouted as I was yanking over to the book store.

Tom, who got on just before we were about to, jumped out and followed suit after us.Though his pants made him slow. Bill was now shouting and what not, trying to pull us to a stop, but I was too strong for him and kept going. I stopped a bit to harsh that he almost rammed to display window of the place. He was panting a bit.

"Why did you run?" Bill asked me angrily.

Me, the mute, pointed to the store and walked in. He didn't do much and stood there confused and soon another confused twin stops by at his side. My eyes shift around for a note pad. Just to my luck, I found a pretty big note pad and some pens.I picked them up and showed them to Bill and Tom. At first they were confused so, I opened the book and took off the pen's top and started to scribble with my left hand.I felt them stand behind me looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. A few seconds later I wrote on it, 'I can't talk or laugh anymore. I don't know why. We can use this to communicate.' I look up to a smiling Bill and a blank Tom. Quickly, Bill rushes over to the register and buys it for me.

By the time we got to the parked limo, we met a nerve recked Simone. The minute she saw me,she gave me a bone crushing hug. I swear, first mute and now lung-less. "Why did you run off?" she asks me. I just show her my previous message and she grins.

"Smart girl. Next time give a warning. Now, come on. Its time to go back to the hotel" she chuckles and we all get in.

In the limo, I sat in the middle of Bill and Georg. It gets pretty quiet and I get bored so I start to doodle. I drew a lion Bill with a huge mane. He laughs when he sees it. "Hey! My hair isn't that big!" he whines patting down his hair. Me and Georg turn to each other and then to him with a yeah-right look.

Turns out that it was a hard way to split us up. My brothers would share a room that is next door to Bill and Tom's. Simone had pjs for us and some extra pairs of clothes for us so we just got to our room and changed. They fell asleep really fast. I was wide awake so Bill invited me over to his room. Tom was watching some perverted movie that showed a lot of nudity and other pervy stuff, I just ignored him and sat on the floor with my note book and Ipod. Logan came into mind as I as the bright moon. I felt like singing a song that reminded me of our relationship. I couldn't sing so I just lip sang and wrote down the lyrics in my faster hand, my right.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too
Cause I´m dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I´ll be holding you tight
And there´s nowhere in the world I´d rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I´m there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what´s inside
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have a dreams of you
So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do!
I´ll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I´ll be holding you tight
And there´s nowhere in the world I´d rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
Corazon
I can´t stop dreaming of you
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
I can´t stop dreaming
Como te necesito
I can´t stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, como te extrano
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can´t believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too
Now I´m dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life
And there´s nowhere in the world I´d rather be
Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly
Dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I´ll be holding you tight
And there´s nowhere in the world I´d rather be
Than here in my room
I´ll be dreaming with you tonight
Endlessly
And I´ll be holding you tight
Dreaming...with you...tonight...

Just as the song finishes, Bill comes over to see what I wrote. He looks it over with a big smile. "Did you write this?" he asks me. By now Tom gets intreaged with our conversation.

I just shake my head and point to my ipod. With a nod he sits down next to me. Its kind of weird since he is only in his boxers that my eyes go twitching a bit. "Don' worry about it. You'll get used to it. So why did you write those lyrics?" he asks me.

'It reminds me of my boyfriend. And gross. I do write other things, but no way are you getting to read them.'

Bill just pouts a bit as he reads it, " So what is he like?"

A nosey Tom pipes up and sits down on my other side and I feel a tiny bit out of place, "Who?"

With a big wide grin Bill tells Tom in a mocking tone that I have a boyfriend.

"Who is he? You are too young to have a boyfriend." he tells me all of a sudden taking a big brother tone and figure.

'I have one. Get over it. His name is Maelogan Wulff.'

"OOOOO! Whats he like?" Bill asks a bit preppily.

'He is REALLY tall. Strong. Very handsome. He is there for me since 6 years ago. He has helped me get through a lot. Especially when my father left us.....'

"How sweet. Where is he?" Bill asks me.

But before I could write anything Tom asks, "How old is he."

Shit. I hate where this is going. I hesitate to answer and Bill asks the same question as well. My hand doesn't even go near the paper and they no happy....

Tom get a bit mad and starts to raise his voice and pokes harshly at the note book, "How old is he? Answer it Kitzia. You know. Don't say you don't know. How. Old. Is. He?"

With a big sigh I write, '21'.

"That's it. Its over with him. You cannot date him, he is too old for you!" Tom shouts and Bill just watches.

'You don't even know me or him and you already judge us. It is not your decision.'

"Tom, calm down. She is moving with us to Germany, there is no way she will see him, its too far." Bill tries to calm Tom down, but I don't care, we will be together.

"Yes, you are right." Tom relaxes, "I am sorry for exploding like that." he tells me.

'You should have seen it the way my mother and brother took it.' I write with a smile. 'When do we leave for Germany?' Is how Tom.

"Tomorrow morning. Are you sleepy?" Tom asks me.

I just shake my head and turn to watch the tv. That is something that I regret. As soon as I did my eyes landed onto some truely, truely unwanted scenes.My hands clasp onto my eyes and so does Tom's and Bill's. Then the noises start. By now Tom is fidgeting with the remote to turn it off but he only turns it up even higher. By now Bill was cracking up, I wanted to, my vocal cords and tongue wouldn't let me. Now I was in Bill's arms his long fingered hands clasping shut my ears and eyes.

I pry Bill's hands off of my eyes and push the mute button. The look on Tom's face is so priceless that my body shakes to beat that would have been if I would be laughing. Bill though is laughing and stops when he notices that I didn't laugh yet.

"Once we get back home, we gotta take you to the doctors as soon as possible." Bill told me as he hugged.

I made eye contact with Bill and winked at Tom who smirked in return. And may I say that smirk made me blush but I turned around so he couldn't see me. Just then Tom ran and tackled us and we jumped on Bill and messed with his hair and tickled him. He started screaming and we, me,had to stick Tom's sock in his mouth.

His face got so disgusted that he got the strength to push Tom off of him. His eyes showed hunger for revenge. My eyes went wide and I ran out. I heard him start after me and then fall followed by a "Scheiße", shit in German, that was like the only word I knew.I ran down the long endless hallway to Gustav and Georg's room, I had no where else to go.

I kept banging on the door like crazy, I could see Bill and running towards me. Seeing this, I banged even harder with my face turned to see them approuching.Then I felt my hand pounding on someone's chest and them grabbing my hand.Turning my head, I see Georg in only a towel. I blush at the scene before me and just shove him inside, I could hear his grunt as I slam the door shut and bolt it shut.

Gustav got out of his bed and looked at us before shaking his head. Before either of them could say anything,the door met the furry of Tom and Bill.When I made sure that the door was securely locked, I grabbed Georg's hand and helped him up with ease. Gustav dissappears.

"You are very strong. You work out a lot?" he asked me as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door to change when he saw me nod.

I walk further into the room that was just like the rest of ours,2 queen size beds, a desk, big tv, little table with a few chairs, and a big view of the city. I stop halfway when Gustav hands me a tiny note pad and a pen, "Here, so I can understand you." he smiles at me.

Georg finally walks out fully clothed, "Why you running from them?" he asks his thumb pointing to the door.

'Me and Tom jumped Bill.We tickled him and messed with his hair and then stuck Tom's sock in his mouth,'Gustav and Georg "ewww." 'Then Bill pushes us off and I kind of step on Tom on the way out. Now I'm here, hiding for my life, you?'

Gustav turns to look at Georg, "Wow. Imagine how things will get when they all get closer."

Georg just sighs and shakes his head.'They that bad?'

"You have no clue." Gustav tells me.

"You think that they are still there?" Georg asks.

"Probably-" Gustav is cut short when the door is being pounded on again.

"Gustav! Georg! Hand her over! We have to speak with her! Open the door!" Bill's evil voice spoke to us.

"Open da door! Kitzia! You have no where else to go!" Tom also threatened from outside.

"Why are we helping you again? Hey Gustav, we should throw her outside and watch what they do to her. It could be fun." Georg chuckles evilly as he walks up closer to me.

My eyes go wide as I coward behind a short Gustav."Oh, come on Georg. Don't be so mean. We don't know what lies ahead for her." He fights for me.

Georg just shrugs, " He I was just thinking."

"Do you want to sleep here?" Gustav asks me.

"You can sleep with me" Georg winks," I saw the look you gave me back there." he laughs.

'I'll just sleep on the couch, thanks for the offer. I'll take it up some time.;)'

I give to note to Georg personally and wink. His face blushing a bit and then Gustav steals it. Then, Gustav and Georg fix me a little bed on the couch to sleep in. "Alright. Lets get to bed, we leave really early tomorrow. Good night," Gustav says.

"Night." Georg says.

Everything goes quiet as though they wait for my'good night'."How rude! I let you peak at me and no good night???" Georg whines.

I reply to it with a magizine that I found. It miraculously flew and bonked him on the head. That shut him up. Before I shut my eyes I bid Logan a good night wherever he is.