The Immortal World's Saviors

Jazz's Plan Malfunctions

I was pretty pissed all the way through the lobby, to the entrance, to the damn Escalade limo. Escalades are really pissing me off. And human people too. They just kept staring at me. Once we got into the limo, I got to work. This plan that Jazz had come up with was a set up. She had this planned. Wait till I get my hands on her. My hand reached under my seat and I found the bag I was looking for. Inside were my white zip up hoodie, my new white ed hardys, and a place to put in my other stuff.

Everyone was looking at me weirdly once I took off my shoes and threw them into the bag. I took off the clips on the sides of my knees, revealling that they were not capris but infact a pair of pants. ThenI took off my, well Bill's trench coat, "Here Bill, this is yours," I say throwing the coat at him.

Surprisingly he caught it in his hands. "What are you doing?" they all asked me.

I ignored them and put on my shoes and ankle socks and rolled my left pant leg up, "Nothing. Just changing."

"Why?" Tom was the one to ask this time, what a perve.

"Because." I looked up to stare at him for a second and then the rest, "My plan didn't work out. So,I won't hand around dressed like that anymore. I can't stand you guys or people looking at me like that." I shuttered.

"What plan?" Georg asked.

"Jazz. She wanted to see how you guys would react to it. Seems we thought wrong." I said tring to take off my sweater.

"Stop!" Tom shouted pulling my hands away from my sweater.

"Let me go!" I shouted and shoved him over.

Once he was being flung to the side, I ripped off my sweater. I heard shouts and then nothing. They thought I wasn't wearing anything under. How stupid, if you ask me, "Much better." I said adjusting my gir t-shirt on right.

"Whaa???" they all asked at the same time.

I took a big deep breath and sigh, "Its okay. Don't worry about it." I said.

"Why were you-?" Gustav tried to say something but failed.

"She did that to see how we reacted," Fifi explained to the idiots.

"So, this was all planned?" DQ asked in astonishment.

"Yup." I said fixing my hair.

"What did you expect?" Elvis asked.

"Eh, these two," I pointed to the twins with my elbows as my hands were busy with my hair, "to go into brother melt down. The G's to go lolo. And you guys to just, um, nevermind. It doesn't matter." I said boaredly.

"What? Expect us to what?"Fifi asked.

"Nothing." I said flat.

The limo stopped shortly after that. When we jumped out, well I did, my thigh and back throbbed. To greet us was a man around his 50s. His wrinkles and balding head making him look a bit older. He talked on and on, but I was to busy poking a fussy DQ.It got to the point we had a poking fight. Fifi and Elvis who were next to us broke our fight by pulling us apart. They sent me next to the G's.

"Follow me for the tour." the guy said in old voice.

We all nodded as he showed us his HUGE stadium. The place was big and what made me melt was the consetion stands. They went on to the stage and I headed to get food. Me being so damn Latino (no offence intened for my people) and hungry, grabbed two churros and an icee. Roaming around stuffing my face, I found them on stage talking some mumbo jumbo.

"Where have you been???" they all ask when I show up with alarm, but that look changes when they see my food.

"Churros! Icee!" DQ shouts in a weird voice, kind of girly if you ask my sensitive ears.

"Mine!" I shout back holding my food close to me and head over to them.

"See we got our best costumer," the old fart jokes.

I just nodded and continued bitting my churro and handed the other one to Bill, knowing he would kill me if I didn't. His face brightened up a million shades when he saw it. Immediately he scarffed it down.

"How come we didn't get one?" the others whine.

"Cuz he would have killed me," I shrugged.

"Thats it for the tour. I asume you would like to have a little rehersal or something before the concert. So, I will see you later." the old fart says and leaves.

When he leaves, everyone's attention turns to me. Especially DQ, Tom and Fifi's, "Time for the bet!" they all ring.

"Nick goes first." DQ demands.

"No way." Tom says stepping in, "Lady's first."

"You just want my food," I mutter as I glared at him.

"Ja, that too." Tom agrees with a smile.

"No! My food! Go get your own," I ran behind Georg and Gustav.

"Okay! Lets get started." Elvis says as he motions everyone to leave the stage.

Tom gives me a pleading hand and look. The pout is what gets to me. I handed him my food, he took it with a smile and left the stage to sit in the first row with the others.

"Got your Ipod ready?" Gustav asked.

"Yeah. " I nodded and handed the Ipod to him with my song ready.

He took it behind the curtain thing and plugged it in, "Ready?" he shouts from a bit.

I take a big deep breath in and nodd. To hide my fears, I look at my crowd. Bill was scarfing down my Icee and Tom was chewing my Churro. Fifi had a big smile on his face. DQ was making faces at me. Elvis was just staring a bit bored. Georg was making faces next to DQ. The music began to play softly to Who Knew by P!nk. I walked up to the mic and let my low voice that waslowlike P!nk's and let it flow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5NaqHERxzs

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew
Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything
When someone said count your blessings now
Before they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew
Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes
It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew
My darling
My darling
Who knew
My darling
I miss you
My darling
Who knew
Who knew

My voice faded out at the last letter. Inside emotions ran and collided with me in the inside. I hear a flew claps in the audience bring me back to reality. Infront of me, the three idiots and G's were standing up clapping. The twins stopped in mid chew and stared. Tom had the churro coming up to his mouth but stopping in mid air, like his wide open mouth, eyes, and face. Bill was bringing the straw to his mouth, but paused a few inches before arriving there, his eyes open in like Tom's in shock.

I smile and jump off stage after taking my Ipod. Rushing to my seat, I jump on the G's.

"Awesome!" they shout in praise as they hugged me tightly.

"Danke." I blush.

"Aw, you're blushing!" DQ mocks me in a baby voice as he sees my face.

"My turn!" Fifi says jumping on stage and plugs his Ipod in.

"Whatever." my side shouts at him.

I take a seat inbetween the G's, "BOO! GET OFF THE STAGE!! BOOO!" we shout laughing.

"MY DEAD CAT SINGS BETTER THAN YOU!" Georg stupidly shouts.

Everyone turns to look at him, I was the only to crack up next to him. Before his music starts, I stand up and lean over to the Twins. Tom had massicured my churro. Bill handn't finished my Icee so I snagged it back.

"HEY!" I hear him whine infront of me.

"I bought it, so there!" I stick my tongue out at him, "Tom, you owe me a churro." I say pulling on one of dreads gently.

"Fine." he says sighing, "Come on." he stands up heading to the consetion stands.

"Me too!" Bill, DQ and Georg shout.

We ignore them and head to the consetion as Fifi's music starts and his voice rings through. Once we get a bit far from them, I jump on his back.

"Hey!" he says as he tried to balance me out on his back.

"What? What happened to the 'I love you' crap?" I asked as I placed my face next to his on his shoulder.

I felt him shrugg," Dunno. You sang beautifully." he whispered as we approuched the stands.

I jumped off of him as we got there with a big smile.

"Four churros," Tom told the guy.

"Alright. That will be $8.00."the guy said clicking some buttons on the mashine.

Tom handed the guy the money and waited as the guy walked away.

The guy returned, "It will be a few minutes. They aren't ready yet."

"Alright." I said with a nodd and sat at a nearby table.

Tom sat down across from me, starring at me. I tried to ignore him but then it got annoying.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing." he mubbled looking at the direction of Fifi, I could still hear him sing.

"He seriously needs to learn to sing." I mumble.

"You can hear him from here?" he asks, guess he can't hear him at all, how lucky.

"Duh. I can hear your heart, theirs, and a few blocks away."

He stays quiet again. Sighing, I stand up and go over him and sit on his lap. He doesn't move or respond, his heart does. It sped up a bit.

"What is it Tom?" I say leaning against him.

He sighed deeply. "Last night.The whole dress up thing. And now your song."

"Ah." I nodd, "The whole dress up thing was Jazz's idea. The song was the only song I could sing, I used to sing it a year ago when it came out." I pointed out.

Getting his attention he askes, "A year ago?"

"Yup. I love P!nk."

"Okay. What about last night?" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Um." I was lost for words, taking a deep breath I tell him the truth, "I don't know, honestly. I didn't want things to get so, so, out of control."

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asks turning me to face him.

"Sir, your churros are ready." the guy saved me.

I took the opportunity to jump off and grab the churros. Tom grunted and stood up. We walked to the stage with him really close, "You, Bill, and me are going to talk." he whispered.

"Tom-"

"No, thats final." he finished with a demanding tone.

I had no other option. We made it back and Fifi was finished. Handing everyone their churro, I awaited the verdic. Everyone except me and Fifi huddled in a corner. About a minute later the decision came.

"Okay the winner is...." DQ stopped for dramatical purposes, "KITCY!"

"YES!" I shouted in Fifi's face, "I WIN! You are my save! MUAHAHAH!"

"Whatever." he pfted.

"Luzer." I chanted and then got bored,"Don't you guys have to rehurse or something?"

"Nope." they said at the same time.

"Okay. Cuz I need to sleep." i said yawning and heading to the back stage room.

We all made it and I threw myself onto the biggest couch I could find out of the 3 other ones.

"Wake me up." I said closing my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WAKE UP!" they shouted making me jump.

"I'm UP!" I said jumping to a seated position except I hit something hard with my forehead.

Rubbing my head I give off a number of 'owww's. Looking around I notice that it is dark.

"We are in the limo, heading back." Tom's voice said above me as he hands rubbed my forehead too.

"Huh?" I said looking around,"What happened to the concert?"

"You slept through it." Elvis informed me.

"But you guy-" I tried to say.

"You didn't wake up. Not even after the concert, or the photos and autographs. Or even the met and greets! The girls were screaming and shouting the entire time!Man you can sleep." Bill said, maybe a bit exaggerating.

"Ah. So are we at the hotel yet?" I said sitting up now, taking my feet off Bill and the G's.

"Now we are." Fifi said as the door opened.

Just like last time, we all climbed out. I grabbed my bag's and headed to the elevator. Just as the doors opened to floor three, Tom pulled me back in with a look. At the top floor, we bid each other good night.

"If you need anything, just call me. I put it in your phone while you slept." Fifi whispered.

"Stalker much?" I joked.

"Later kid!" DQ and Elvis said messing up my hair.

"Night, old farts!" I shouted and ran into the Twins rooms after giving the G's a short, quick, tight hug each.

The twins walked in soon after. I just jumped on the couch and turned on the tv, wide awake for anything.

"Sit down, Bill. We have to talk." Tom said sternly, "Turn off the television."

With a sigh, both of us did our part. Each of us sat at a different chair/sofa. Tom to my right and Bill to my left.

"Where were you today?" Bill asked me.

"I woke up REALLY early, like 7 in the morning," I said in shock, " Got up, took my pills, showered, did my hair and went to the cafe for breakfast. I met Fifi-"

"Who??" they both asked.

"Nick." I sighed, "He met me there and I had my breakfast there. Then I wanted to go shopping and he followe me. I litterally shopped till I dropped and had lunch there with him. Then I came back. I fell asleep in my room after he helped me with my bags. He woke me up when we were supposed to get ready and left me to change. And thats about it." I finished bored.

"You spent the entire day with him? And let him stay in your room while you slept?!" Tom said, mad and jelous.

"It was nothing, Tom. Jeez, stop over reacting."I glared at him.

"Kitzia. I need to talk to you alone." Bill cut us off, "About yesterday."

I held my head as a head ache came and placed my elbows on my knees, "Don't Bill. I really don't want to talk about it."

"Too bad, we have to." Tom ordered.

"Look. I didn't mean for those things to come out then." I sighed, "I should have kept them inside."

"No, I needed to know," he said sitting next to me, "I don't want you to go away. Especially because of something stupid I said."

"Daniel?" I asked thinking that he had come and threatened them or something.

"No." they said.

"We won't turn our backs on you." Tom said on my other side.

"Never." Bill agreed, "We love you too much."

"You have no clue how much I love you, Kitzia. My brother would kill me if he knew." I heard Bill say.

"WHAT???" I shouted shotting my head up and making them jump up, "What did you just say Bill?"

He and Tom looked at me like I was crazy before he responded, "That we love-"

"No." I waved my hand,"After that."

"I didn't say anything." he told me.

I looked up at him, "I heard you. I heard you say something. About if Tom knowing he would kill you." His face turning to alarm and shock.

I felt Tom's hands touch me forehead, "Are you feeling okay? Did the hit affect you?"

"Maybe." I told him.

"Maybe you should stay here and rest." Tom said taking his hand away.

"Ja!" Bill said happily, "Just like old times. We can stay in one of our room-"

"Tom's!" I shout knowing his would be a complete mess.

"Fine. Lets go." Tom said helping me up.

My first steps werewobby but my balance regained and I made it to the room. We piled on the huge neat bed, "Damn Tom, your room is neater than mine. Do you have a Martha Stuart gene or passion inside?" I joked.

He just stuck his tongue at me.

A huge smirk came on my face, "Remeber what happened last time?" I said walking up to him, both watching my every move.

"What happened?" Bill asked looking at each of us, feeling left out.

Tom cried to Bill and pointed at me, "She bit my tongue!"

"EWW!" he shouted in disgust covering his ears, "I don't need to know you guys' sex life." he yelled.

"I wish to be that close to you one day." Bill said more like grumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BILL????" I shouted in alarm.

"Huh?" they said looking at me like I was crazy.

"I heard you again." I said sitting down holding my head.

"Are you okay?" they asked me.

"I think," I started as a head ache came through again, "I am getting another power." I whispered laying on my back.

"Man, I wonder how it's going for her. Why did they ask her to go to their room?" I heard Fifi say.

"She looked so damn HOT today!" Now DQ said.

"I can't believe I have to stick around with these idiots," Now Elvis affended me.

"Is she okay?" Tom said, "I hope she doesn't have to go through pain. I am running out of ways to comfort her, Bill is the emotional one."

"If only it was us alone," Bill said, "then I could comfort her. But, I shouldn't she is my brother's girlfriend. Yet, she is my sister. Well 'sister' because she was adopted, but none the less my sister. But my sister who is dating my brother. Okay, this swirl is really confusing."

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as I shot up standing and grabbed my head as the pain hit me harder.

Everything inside of me gave out. I remember seeing the floor coming closer to me.......................