The Immortal World's Saviors

Running With Old Friends Isn't Always Good

Image

After hearing them babble on and on, the guys come back with food. All junk food! I was so happy that I jumped right in to eat, Bill and Tom right with me.

"Oh my god!" Miley protested with a face, "Do you know how many carbs are in that??"

"I know. I'll just take a salad later." Selena said making a face at Nick.

"Guys, chill." Demi said pigging out with Joe. "It's just food."

And it went on for a while, we kept on aruging over and over about. FInally after a few minutes of their rantings I stepped in. I stood up, getting everyone attention. "If you want to have an ass like mine," I turned around and squeezed mine. Then turned back around to face them, the guys chocking up a bit from laughing with food in their mouths. "Or boobs like these, " I squeezed my giant girls them infront of them, "then you gotta eat more. None of that diet salad shit." I then dropped back into my seat, that was when everyone except those two started to laugh.

You should see the looks they gave me as I was eating some of Bill's fries. Tom was choking up laughing with tears coming out of his face. Fifi was laughing silently because of the look and elbows he recieved from Selena.

"Dang!" Joe mused with laughter, "You know to-" He was cut off my Miley's elbow.

We ate silently for a while, with the occasional chatter on simple subjects. That was when we heard a wolf whistle. "God what an ass." Demi protested with disgust.

"I know. No respect." Elvis added shaking his head.

I stayed quiet, I know that whistle. Standing up, my head shot into the direction of where it came from. "Sit down." Bill hissed as he tried to pull me down.

"Nein." I said as I ripped my hand away. " I know that whistle. Where are you?" I whispered the last part as my head shot around looking for its owner.

"Bay-BE!" I heard a voice I hadn't heard in years!

I remember that voice. That same husky shout. How I missed hearing it. "Lucifer!" I shouted with a big smile and ran in the direction it came from.

"Kitzia!" I heard them all shout as I ran off.

It wasn't long that I ran into his arms. Lucifer's that is, Logan's older brother.Image I hadn't seen him in three years. His syle and appearence always inspired mine. For me to chose my own style and not give a fuck about everyone else's.

"I missed you." I whispered as he, like his father and brother, towered over me.

"What about us?" I heard voices behind me.

Behind me stood: Image]Shane, ImageWarren, ImageDaniel, and ImageWill.

"Boys!" I shouted with joy and jumped in a hung with all of them. I could feel everyone around us staring at us.

"God you're still so damn loud." Lucifer chuckled.

"What can I say?" I smiled big. " I missed you guys."

"Its great to see you too." Shane smiled but then it fell, "But we have some news."

"What news?" I asked as I felt everyone stiffen up and I let them go. "What happened?"

Bill's P.O.V.

"Who are those guys?" Miley asked.

"They are old friends of hers." Tom said boredly.

"They are HOT!" Demi smiled.

"Wonder what they are talking about?" Nick said. "Look, it went from happy reunion to all sad."

"Was?" I said as Tom and me looked up to see what had happened.

She was looking at them weirdly, that was when one that dressed weirdly and on top of it looked weird. What the hell is wrong with him? But his style though is pretty cool. Daniel then placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke something to her.

"What did he say?" Kevin asked as we all watched their sudden gloom.

"I don't know." Tom whispered.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

"Is he alright?" I asked frantically.

Lucifer nodded, "Father is strong and won't anything like that take him down. Your brother's are safe and so are their parents."

I looked down to the floor, "How is Logan?"

Daniel sighed, "Isn't taking it so well, but he has to step up and help Lucifer with this."

"Don't let it get you down. Everyone is fine, Baby." Will tried to cheer me up. His hands gently lifted my chin back in the air.

"Tell your boyfriend and his brother what happened. Alright?" Lucifer smirked.

"What??" Everyone except him shouted in shock.

I blushed red and nodded, "Yeah, I'm dating the one with the dreads."

"We have to go now," Warren said placing a hand to his ear piece, "take it easy. Alright?"

"Love you." We all said together and had one last group hug before parting our own ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys? Let's go for a walk." I told Tom and Bill as we were in our shared hotel room for the night.

"I'm too tired." Bill said as he threw himself onto the huge comforter.

"Ja. And I'm busy." Tom said as he texted or something away.

Getting mad, I grabbed Bill and yanked him with protests. Then I grabbed Tom and yanked his ass up. "What the fuck!" He protested.

I glared at them with anger, "I said, 'lets go for a walk', I didn't ask for any opinion."

"Was is wrong with you?" Bill protested.

I let them go, "Fine if you don't want to fucking know what happened, then fine! Fuck you guys!" I stormed to the door.