The Immortal World's Saviors

Logan, You Promised. You Promised...

I made it out of the hotel and out into the cold fall night of L.A. without a jacket to keep me warm. My feet carried me aimlessly to a park that was a few blocks away. Tears started to fall from my eyes but I didn't care enough even to wipe them away. Not much later, I made it to an empty park.

"Why them?" I asked the sky as I looked up to it for an answer. Seeing that I didn't get an answer, I tried again, "Why them!"

The gods answered me this time, thunder started to crash and rain started to fall. It wet my face softly, sending shivers of uncertainty down me. My private session with the sky gods was ruined by the sound of the two people I didn't want to see at all right now. They were heading this way. I sighed and leveled my head, turning my heels I kept on walking away from them.

I didn't make it very far when I heard their shouts, "Wait!"

I didn't want to, but I did. Turning around I saw them running towards me, a few hundred meters away. Tom was running, more like his clothes were bouncing up and down, with one hand to hold onto his cap and the other holding up his pants. Bill had a magazine to sheild his hair out of the rain. It took them about 10 seconds to get to me, but by then I was totally bored out of my mind and they, out of breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Tom screamed at me with a harsh glare.

Bill, who looked like he was going to scold me or something, now softened up a bit at his brother's sudden outburst. He turned to his twin, "Tom."

"No!" Tom shrugged his brother off, and turned to me again. "All you ever do is run off and cry. Then we have to run off after you and stop your crying! I am fucking tired of your shit, you stupid, complaining little bitch!"

Bill and I both gasped at Tom's words. They hit my heart like daggers thrown by an expert marks' man. Tears cascaded again, anger boiled inside. I could feel darkness starting to take over me just as Xian said, but it was too late. Thunder and rain crashed even harder now. My hand raised in the air without my order. Meeting Tom's cheek, it made its own thunder. His whole face and part of his body whip lasshed to the left.

"Tom." Bill gasped as he saw his brother holding his cheek. He rushed over to help his brother, who pushed him away.

"Rot in hell you son of a bitch, speak to me again like that and you shall die." A deep demon like tone of my voice spoke from my lips on its own. My 'new' voice then chuckled as I looked up to the sky with an evil smirk plastered on my face. I could feel myself loosing control of my body to the darkness.

"My, my. Look my dear Xian, seems your preditions are true." I heard Cassandra cackled from behind me.

Xian chuckled, "As always mother. As always."

"Step the fuck away from them." I heard six familar voices shout.

"Kitzia!" I heard shouts as I felt and heard the weather worsen. More thunder. Harder rain. Wind blowing harder now.

My body was flung down to the ground roughly by some big weight. My vision was too blurry to see who it was. I lay there motionless as what I think were to be a fight is going on around me. I could feel my body starting to freeze up from the cold of the weather and the wetness from the cold rain.

"Wake up, love." I heard Logan whisper to me.

"Logan?" I sturred as I fought the blurriness away.

He chuckled above me as he caressed my face, "Fight it. Don't let the darkness over take-" He was cut off as a cry of pain shot out from what I remember to be his soft full lips.

"Logan!" I heard so many scream in shock.

Shaking my head vigerously, throwing in pictures of what would happen if I let the darkness consume me helped break this trance. My body was suddenly drained of much of my energy when my vision suddenly crashed back into me. I saw Logan at my side on the ground, his heart was beating to quickly. Blood was leaking out from his abdomen area, there was a huge whole there.

"Logan." I cried as I sat up with all of my strength and held his face on my lap.

"Love." He stuttered with open eyes and a mouth that was coughing up blood.

Everyone now crowded around us. They all reaked of blood of theirs mixed with the enemys. Even Tom and Bill were in the circle, their hearts indicating that they were right behind me. Daniel, Warren, Shane, Lucifer Jr., and Will were there too.

My tears cascaded just as hard as the rain above us did. I brushed some of the hair out of his face, "Don't go. Don't leave me. You promised."

"I'm s-s-s-so so-rr-rr-y." He managed to stutter before he closed his eyes.

I lowered my forehead to his and sobbed like never before. He was gone, gone forever. Never would I see him again. Never. Raising my head up, I let out a scream of pain that caused all of the thunder and rain to suddenly stop.

"Come on, "Daniel said as he kneeled at my side. "They are going to take him now."

I shrugged him away roughly.

"Baby." Lucifer cooed on my other side, "They have to take him right now or there won't be very much we can do to save him."

I nodded and he pulled me back as some people placed him genlty in a stretcher type of thing. The entire time, I watched them carry his body away from me, not moving an inch but to blink or breathe. Lucifer held me tightly as he too cried gently, first his father and now his younger brother.

"Let's take you guys back, " Will suddenly broke the grieving silence.

"Yeah, we don't need to start a scene." Warren added.

I didn't move or speak at all, I felt dead inside. They had no other choice but to carry my limp body back to the hotel. Our way there was entirely silent, no one made a noise.

"Try to rest. " Daniel whispered as he placed me on my bed, "I'll come and get you if we have news on anything."

I didn't respond, I was too busy thinking of my last moments with Logan. It was my fault that he died. I shouldn't have fought with Bill and Tom. I shouldn't have let the darkness take over me. I -

"Stop it." Will barked at me as he shook my shoulders, "It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

Now it was Shane's turn to speak, "It wouldn't have been prevented in anyway. You know it, Logan would rather die than see you get hurt. He would risk his life for you on a heart beat." Tears now started to fall down my face. That was when all of my guys hugged me.

"Don't make my brother or father's sacrifices go to waste." Lucifer cried as he held me tight against him.

I shook my head and with a trembling had, I wipped away my tears. My senses started to come back to me. All of my clothes and hair stuck to my skin like glue, sending shivers down my spine.

"You need to change or you will get sick." Will said as his warm hand was placed on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Come on, let's get you changed." Shane said as he lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom.