The Immortal World's Saviors

Her Heart Broke

They took me to Disneyland, yup, they did. It was such as blast that I forgot everything. But like all good things in this world, they must come to an end.

"That was fun, no?" Bill asked as he hugged me on my bed as we watched a movie.

Tom, who was at my other side, agreed, "Ja, you see?" He told me with a twinkle in his eyes, "I promised that I would take you, and I have."

"Baby?" A voice from the balcony spoke as the owner came through the doors.

"Danny!" I shouted with glee as I jumped off the bed, literally, and into his arms.

"Woah." He chuckled as he circled me high in the air and finally set me down before him.

"How's everything going, Daniel?" A jelous Tom spat to Danny.

Looking, I saw his face fall. Immediately, I let him go and took a few steps back. I knew it, Logan didn't make it. Tears were already here.

"Logan." Daniel stopped short to look at me, "he..." He shook his head, so much pain and sorrow clearly marked all over him. "Dead." He whispered after a minute.

My eyes dropped to the floor, as did I. My knees gave out as did my self-control. Tears and sobs left me as my heart broke. Pain in my heart made me cry out in pain, so much pain that I clutched onto it.

"What is going on with her??" Hesterical Tom and Bill shouted as they held me.

"Her heart," He responded as I let out another cry of pain. "It is broken, we need to take her for now."

"Where??!!" Was the last thing I heard before I let out one last scream of pain and darkness overtook me.

No One's P.O.V.

Bill and Tom watched their so called sister as they took her away. They were quickly pulled into a large van with a strecter where their sister was laid on. Daniel, Will, Shane, and Warren were quick to fasten a thick seatbelt like material on the poor girl's body. They watched in pain at what had become of their beloved loved one. She screamed and her body convulsed like mad. Her eyes flashed from different colors, they went from their original beautiful carmel color, to red, to black, and so on back and forth. Fang like things shot out and back in from her teeth as she opened her mouth to scream.

"I didn't know she would take it this hard!" Lucifer Jr shouted over the girl's screams from the front seat.

"What can we do?" Bill and Tom shouted.

The five of them looked at the poor human boys, the same look on their faces. "Nothing." They shouted in monotone.

An hour or so, they came to a large mansion in the middle of nowhere. Kitzia lay asleep on the strecher since the moment they shot her up with drugs. Shane had rammed a needle to the main artery in her neck that injected a bright, acid green colored substance into her body. After a few last trembles, the poor girl was out.