The Immortal World's Saviors

Confrontation of Fifi

That night, dinner was fun. Me and Bill pigged out on dessert and had major sugar rushes. I think we were kicked out, hmm. I just remember falling asleep on Bill.

"Wake up!" a voice yelled.

I was shaken and jumped on. Finally opening my eyes to a frantic Tom and a sleepy eyed Bill that just woke up.

"We are up brother." he said in a yawn.

"Hurry! We are expected to have breakfast and spend the day with the Jonas Brothers. And we are LATE!!" he shouts looking for the right hat to wear.

I just shake my head and cover myself up in the covers.

"Come on you have to." Bill said as he pulled to covers off of me.

I just shoke my head to a no. I grabbed a nearbly note pad and wrote.

'There was no way in hell that I would spend a day much less a few seconds with them. No way in hell. Sorry but no.'

"Come on. You have to, please for me?" Bill got on his knees and begged pouting.

I crossed my arms and looked away. He then grabbed hold of my legs and pleaded louder.

"Pleeese! We will take you anywhere you want." Tom said now next to Bill on the floor pleading along side Bill.

That caused a spark in me. I reached back and scribbled again, 'Promise to take me to Disneyland and I promise to go along with you the entire time we are here.'

Tom looked at it and said," Promise?"

I nodded. Bill and Tom jumped up and got ready. Bill kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom to shower. I needed to shower aswell.

"Oh, shit! We are late." he said as he looked at his watch. "I will go down with Georg and Gustav. We will wait for you guys at the place, alright. So you 2 can take your time getting ready. Alright, bye!" he hugged me and ran out the door, surprised his way too loose pants didn't fall off.

"All yours." Bill finally came out half an hour later in a towel.

A blush appear on my face as I saw him. I don't know if he noticed or not, I just ran into the bathroom with my clothes. After a 15 minute shower Ic ame out, and dried myself with a towel. Wrapping a towel around my hair, I changed. I had on some knee length black caprees, ared muscle shirt that had a heart with a knife through it saying in black bold letters "Love is DEAD". I put on my same jewelry, my mom's necklace, hoops, golden bangles on both wrists, and a ring that Simone bought me. My hair was done half in a pony tail and the half down, so it would curl deeply. For shoes I had some black high top jordons. No make-up.

As I walked out, Bill was putting on his final touches to his make up. He looked up when he saw me walk out. I just grabbed my bag with my stuff and waited for him to finish.

"Why don't you wear make up?You could look prettier, not that your not."Great. Bill was babling. I started scribbling and handed it to him.

'I don't like to wear make up. I'm more of a tomboy.'

He just shook his head. Getting bored of watching him put on his make up, I sat on the bed staring into no where. The next thing I know, Bill jumps on me. He holds down my arms with his knees and my body with his weight. I start to struggle and what not but I can't. His hands hold my face as he applies eye liner to me. I struggle and he gets some on both of my eyes. I stop struggling as my eyes start watering. Bill takes this opportunity to spray my hair with hair spray. As his finger presses on the button, I stupidly open my eyes recieving a full blast right into my already aching/watery eyes.

With the up raise of pain, I was able to throw him off of me. Holding my eyes in pain and crying out of the pain, I rolled around on my back on the bed. Bill finally got what he did and picked me up and held me in his arms, "I'm so sorry, Kitzia. Are you okay? How much did you get in your eyes?"

My hands went up to show two fingers. I heard him curse something in German and pulled me up and out of the room running. I couldn't see where we were going, I just let him guide me. We stopped running and got on what I think was an elevator. A bell rang and we started running again. I felt myself bump into other people, but I didn't care, the pain was unbearable and I couldn't scream, vocal cords frozen remember.

"TOM!!" I heard him scream as we ran.

Finally we stopped and I felt someone else embrace me and then shouts in German.

"Was geschah mit ihrem Bill? Was taten Sie zu ihr? (What happened to her Bill? What did you do to her?)" Tom shouted.

"Bekam Eyeliner und Haarspray in ihre Augen.( Got eyeliner and hair spray into her eyes.)" Bill spoke frantically.

"Bill!! Ich bin dabei, Sie zu töten.(Bill!! I'm going to kill you.)" Tom shouted back at Bill as he held mein his arms as I shook and my eyescried the Nile River.

"What happened to her?" one of the idiots asked.

"Eyeliner and hair spray in her eyes." Gustav told them.

"We have to take her to the pharmacy and get something for her eyes." one said.

___________________________________________________________
Georg had to pry my hands off of my burning eyes and hold them tight. Gustav held my head. Tom held my arms and Bill my legs. One of the idiots that had really soft eyes pried them open causing pain to shock through my entire body and made me struggle even more.

"Hold still. We need to get this in your eyes. Do you understand." one asked.

I gave a nod.

"Good. Now hold still." another said.

Relax. My muscles all relaxed and my eyes were pried open by soft hands. I felt the drops hit my eyes and felt nothing. Then my eyes felt like they were on fire. I wanted and needed to scream. I lashed out my arms to my eyes, and kicked my legs sending all around me to the ground. I sat up and held my eyes for dear life.

After a few painful minutes I opened my eyes. They stung a bit but not much. As soon as I saw clearly, I jumped on Bill sending him to the ground. My hands wrapped around his neck as I started to choke him for the pain he sent me through. Again, I was ripped up into the air by Georg who struggled to keep me.

"Calm down. It was an accident." he told me.

"Can you see?" the French poodle asked me.

I just gave a nod and gave up on struggling. Bill looked pretty shaken up as Gustav and Tom helped him up. As I was put down, I took a seat a rubbed the tears off and dried my face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't think I would get it in your eyes. I'm truely sorry. I just wanted to see what you look in make up. Sorry." Bill apologized as he sat next to me.

With a sigh, I turned to look at him and gave him a hug that he gladly returned. "Aw!" Georg mocked in a girlly voice.

Bill and me broke and both flicked him off. Looking around, I saw we were in a store. I looked at Bill and tilted my head.

"We are at a parmecy. They let us use this room to fix your eyes." he said trying to work out his not so good English.

"Lets go eat now. I'm hungry." Tom idiotically stated while rubbing his stomach.

I just smile and shake my head and get up. We all turn to leave and head for a nearby cafe that is empty. The guys all feel confident enough to take off their desgises. The idiots sat infront and we sat across with Georg and Gustav at opposite sides. The idiots got a bit suspisious when I didn't speak. To order, I pointed to the stuff I wanted and Tom/Bill ordered for me. And then they stared at the note book I was doodling on that had sentences and what not in it.

"Hey. Why do you were those rings? Are you all married." Tom asked.

They all shoot their heads down and twisted their ring around thier fingure. I quickly switched from my left hand to the right and wrote.

'They are abstinant.'

Tom read it and questioned,"What's abstinant?"

'No sex till marriage. Sucks for them, no?'

The beginning made Tom freak out, and the last one made him laugh. The other's saw what I wrote and laughed as well.

"I could never do that." Tom laughs causing Team T to laugh and me to shake my head.

"How did you know." French Poodle asked me.

'I went to a Catholic high school before I moved. We had a theology class.'

"So you are Catholic?" Elvis Cowboy asked me.

'Nope. Well, I was, my family was and I was baptised but im a Satanist.'

Their eyes nearly poped out of their heads once they saw what I wrote. Like I cared. Hell they thought I was one of those who killed chickens and cut up goats like they see in tv. But Satanism is really beautiful.

"Oh. Why don't you speak?" Frenchie pressed.

"She is umm..."Tom turned to look at me.

'Mute'

"Yeah. Mut-e." he stated.

Mew-t. Idiot.

"Mute idiot." Bill read out loud before laughing.

"Why are you mute?" Frenchie pushed even further.

'Um.. I have to go to the bathroom.'

With that said, more like wrote, I got up and left to the bathroom. It was none of their business.

Tom POV.
We all watched her walk away for a bit. Seems it got to her. Once she was clear from hearing I turned around to face them.

"Did I say something wrong?" Nick said.

"No." Bill said sadly.

"What happened to her?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing. She is just sick right now." I said. It was none of their business much less ours to speak. If she wanted them to know, she would tell them. (HA! you all thought they were going to find out!!!)

Your POV.
I walked back and saw everything in according. Didn't seem like Tom told them my secret, good. Once I sat down, I noticed the idiots staring at me closely and speaking really low. It got really irritating. I looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

"Why are you guys staring at her?" Gustav asked.

"Oh. Um. We were wondering why she doesn't look like you two since she is your sister." the smart Frenchie observed.

"Sh-" Bill started but I raised my hand in protest for him to stop.

'I was adopted. Alright. Now stop staring at me!'

They all nodded and went back to eating quietly. Okay. This was boring. Breakfast was finally over.Where too next? I wonder. We all walk outside and stop so Bill, Tom and Georg can lite their cigarette and continue. Georg, like always, offers me a puff but this time, because it is illegal here, I just wave him off.

"Eh, suit yourself." He told me taking a big puff.

"You smoke?" Drag Queen asks me.

"That and" Tom says and does a gesture of drinking.

Okay. So I drink. Get over it. Geez, I hope they shut up before they get my ass into trouble.

"Wait. How old are you?" Frenchie motions over to me.

"16. She is of age in Germany." Bill answers for me.

"Oh. You know you can get really hooked and end up really sick."the nerd tells me.

"She does but not to an extreme. She has her limits." Gustav answers.

Great. Now I am the mute that everyone speaks for. As we were walking an idiotic teen on a skate board skates way to close causing us to shift over really quick except Drag Queen here trips and falls and causes us to do the whole domino thing. It was a funny scene. And to top it off, a trash can flips over and topples us with smelly trash.

Drag Queen was laughing really hard and so where his brothers. But us?All except me were laughing. I just got up mad, why the hell can'tI laugh???? I was the first one off, and luckily, I had no trash on me.

"Hey! How come you got no stinky stuff on you?" Bill whined like a little kid.

I just chuck more trash at his head, causing the others to laugh. Bill? His mouth got so wide and he jumps up and chases me. I just high tail it out of there sprinting like my life depended on it. I jumped over the bodies of the guys like an olympic gymnist/runner and ran.

I ran and ran.I didn't know where I was and started to panic.IfI could speak, I could easilly call them, but one thing I can't speak. TEXTING.Opening my bag, I search for my sidekick.Looking at the screen, I typed in the intersection that I was in and the store I was infront of. Luckily, they responded quickly.

The store I was infront of what was a shoe store.Not feeling like shoe shopping, I just waited. And waited.About 30 minutes later, Frenchie found me. He was panting and wheezing a bit. I just stare at him oddly and tilt my head to the side and watch him.

"Don't. Do. That. Again." he said in between his panting.

I just nodd and wait for him to catch his breath. Finally he regains his posture and turns to look at me strangely. I just raise my eye brow with a bored look.

"Come on. Your brothers are waiting for us at the mall. Hurry up, its a bit of a walk." he tells to walk in the direction he came from.

What chewed his panties? Eh, I shrug and start walking after him enjoying the quietness of the walk.

"Why were you so against meeting us?Hate us that much?" he asks me looking directly at me.

I just continue staring up ahead and walking.

"Is it that hard for you to speak? Is it because your brother's forced you to come that you are like this?" he presses.

Why does he press so much?What does he want from me? To speak? Sorry bud, can't talk.

"Helloo? Anyone there."Frenchie says waving a hand infront of my face that I slap away.

"Pissy much?" he says taking back his hand.

I just shrug.

"Why don't you talk!" he shouts.

His stupid shout make me boil from the inside.Twisting around, I grab his arm with one hand and with the other I shove him hard to the concrete wall of a building earning stares from others around. He face shows fear so I release him and turn around and keep walking.

"A cross?" he asks me which makes me stop.

"I thought you were a Satanist. Why do you were a cross?" he argues.

My head falls a bit and my eyes stare at the ground. A few seconds later I raise it back up and start walking again.

"Talk to me. Tell me. Maybe I can help." he urged me now infront of me stopping me at the shoulders.

I just slap his hands away and shove him to the side and continue on. But he won't stop. "It can't be that bad?" he says at my side.

I turn to look at him with a glare of hate that stops him in his tracks and head in the direction he came form.

"Come on. You never know. I can help. Please." He pleads infront of me once again.

I swear this kid is getting on my nerves. I just keep pushing and end up pushed up against his chest.My hands swirve up and push him to keep walking.

"I want to help." he urges.

I give him a yeah right look. He thinks he is playing a good Christian by helping the poor mute girl. Fuck him. As I'm about to shove him to the ground, he catches my hands. I did the only thing I knew, I lashed out myfist and collided with his mouth.

Okay. Bad idea. That hurt. But he was more hurt than me, he had a busted lip.He wipes away the blood from his face and looks at me in shock.

"W-Why?" he asks my devilish face.

I point at him so he gets that it was his fault not mine.He was on the ground, so, i gave him my hand. Surprisingly he grabs it and I pull him up with ease.

"Sorry. I just thought I could help." he tells me before walking in the direction.

I stop him in mid track and motion for him to wait.A few seconds later I scribble on a fresh page andbring it up for him to read.

Fine.I can't speak, I am mute and an orphan. Alright. Now stop asking me to speak. Got it.

The look on his face softens from guilt. "I-" he starts to apologize but I hold up my hand and continue on walking. I don't like people feeling sorry for me. I already got that from all the specialists I met.

We kept on walking, neither of us said anything, well like I could. It took a bit for us to get to the mall, but we made it. As soon as I got there, I was attacked. Bill and Tom jumped me and we all fell down. And then to make matters even worse, Georg and Gustav jumped on us too.

"We were so worried!" Bill, who laid above me, scolded me.

"Yeah! What have we told you about running off? Huh?" Tom too scolded.

"Miss you love!" Georg shouted in a weird tone.

Gustav, "Why did you take so long?"

Georg tried to push Bill and Tom off of me, "Get away she's my love!" he cried out.

"Hands off!" Tom shouted, jealous much?

"She's mine!" Bill whined out like a girl.

Hearing the idiots laugh, it got my people laughing too and to my surprise I did too......