The Immortal World's Saviors

Internal Bleeding and Kisses.

The guys, all 7 of them, jump off me when they hear me laugh. Tears were coming down from the hurt I felt from the sudden laugh. Like something was grinding up my throat, kind of when you have a really bad cough. All eyes were on me as I was pulled up off the ground by my 'brothers', they had huge smiles on their faces.

Bill and Tom stood infront of me with eager faces. Bill eagerly waved his hands toward himself and bent a bit to my level as he spoke, " Come on, speak. Say Bill." he told me over and over again.

"Come on. Say Bill." soon Tom said by Bill's side.

I was so eager to be able to laugh. With a nod, I pulled the loose strands of hair out of my face.My mouth was sore as I opened it. I concentrated on only speaking. My lips moved as I tried to speak, " B-B-" was all that could come out. My lungs felt like they would give out.

"Almost there." he told me, "again, what is my name?" I wanted to speak so badly that I tried again.

I tried again but this time as my lips started to move, pain shot up my chest. Everything just seemed to go by in slow motion, I couldn't even hear nor think straight. My knees lost their balance sending me crashing to the ground on my knees. The boys rushed over to help me. I doubled over in pain, my hands banging onto the concrete of the street. A terrible cough come through me like fire,I looked down to what I had coughed up. Blood. Then darkness swept over me like death's warm grip.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Opening my lazy eyes, I found darkness all around me. I spun in circles as I searched for some form of light or guidance, but found none. Suddenly, a light flicked on far away from me. I did what any other person would have done, I ran for it. My shoes not making a sound as they hit an unknown surface. As I finally reached the person a few feet away, I stopped.

It was a man, something inside of me told me it was. I could only make out his back, he was wearing a black leather jacket. He was taller than me. A light was shown on him like he was an angle from a movie or something. Who is this guy? And finally the big question,

Where am I?

Maybe this guy knows where I am, or this is.

"Hello?"

WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THE PRESS. Did I just speak?I looked around and noticed that I was in a dream of some kind. But where. My feet inched forward to see who this guy is. Standing right behind of him, he still didn't turn to me. My hand lifted on its own and onto the stranger's shoulder. His body didn't react to my touch, like I never put it there. As I took my hand away, he turned to face me. Before I could make out who the body belonged to, I was thrust backwards.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My eyes opened ever so slowly. Great another hospital I mouthed as my eyes scaned around a too clean white room. I need to get out of here I said to myself as I tried to get up, but failed miserably because of pain. There was nothing left but to seek out my surroundings. To my left was a bunch of tubes that I was attached to. I had IVs and what not's in my arms, the pulse detector on my index fingure that hurt, and a breathing tube that ran across my face entering in my nostrils. This can't be happening to me. I said to myself. I had tubes all in me. Seems that I had some sort of internal bleeding, that was the only way one bleeds from the mouth.

To my right was Frenchie asleep on a uncomfortable looking chair proped up on his elbow. My eyes sweaped around once again. A large table of flowers and what not with my bag of things was to right, near a sleeping Frenchie. A bathroom was across me and to the top left was a door that headed to a hallway. The floors were some white tile and the walls matching the color of the tile.And lastly a small t.v. was above me next too the bathroom door.

Where is Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg? Why did they leave me alone with this idiot? I asked myself over and over again. Frenchie had the answers to my questions. I was about to open my mouth and wake him up and remembered what happened the last time. My eyes searched to the table and I found a coin, a penny. Hmm,my lucky day!

I chucked it at his huge head and watched him shake a bit and then fall back into slumber. A great sigh came from my lips. This was not my lucky day. Okay, a penny didn't work, so I need something bigger. A big smirk and smile came on my face, payback, oh so sweet pay back.Leaning over, I felt for my bag. Finally feeling it, I brought my arm down, aimed, and threw it. The bag flew in the hospital air and landed not on his lap as I intended but on his head. My poor Ipod, cell phone, and notebooks. Oh, poor Frenchie too, I think.....

The sudden impact sent him flying up in his chair ready to take on the world. Reality finally kicked in, or kicked him. His face went confused as he rubbed his head, did he not see me infront awake? Me mute and him blind.Wow, what a pair/duo. Note the sarcasm.I sent my eye brow upwards and watched him for the first time taking his features in. His way too curly hair made mine look like a monster to his, dark brown eyes, tall, a bit muscular, clean shaved, basically a pretty boy. He hides his lack of tallent with his looks. Eh, wonder which loser gets him?

His eyes finally landed on me and turned to shock. He jumped out of his seat and rushed over to, as to make sure I was awake. " Your awake!" he shouted as he rushed over to me and out reached for my hand.

His soft hand was the one that opened my eyes and dropped the drops in, I thought tilting my head. Once my thought was over I quickly retracted mine from under his, bringing a sad-like look on his face.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to." he apologized.

My head tilted back to the opposite side in question of the others.

"Oh, you want to know where everyone is?" he asked me as he sat down on the side of the bed.

I gave him a nod.

"They went to get something to eat. They had me stay here and watch you." he told me looking at all the tubes attached to me, "They will be back soon."

With a nod, I gestured over to my notebook. Understanding what I ment, he went over and got me my notebook and a pencil. As soon as it reached my hand,I scribbled down with my left hand.

'How long have I been out? How bad was the internal bleeding?'

"Um. You have been out for a day now. I am not so sure how bad it was,I haven't spoken toyour doctor. How did you know you had internal bleeding?" he questioned me.

'Took a health course here in high school.'

"Right. You are really smart you know that?" he chuckled, "You nerd."

I just stuck out my tongue at him and wrote,'Jealous much bird brain?'

He read it and squinted his eyes at me.I just scrunched up my face at his and smiled. Leaning back into the pillow, I watched him think. Wonder what he was thinking. Eh, something stupid probably.

"You were adopted, huh." he told me not looking at me but at the floor.

"Must be hard. And to top it off, you became mute." he finally looked me in the eye.

Anger boiled inside. 'Don't you ever. EVER. Pity me. Alright. I mean EVER.' I wrote and threw it at him.

He wasn't expecting it so it rammed straight into his face. While he was too busy reading it, I struggled to get up. By the time he realized what I was doing, I had ripped off the IV and the pulse thing and sat up. He struggled to push me down and back into the pillow. I fought against his grip glaring at him as he glared back at me.

"Stop it!" he told me with anger, " you need to lay down! stop struggling!"

I just ignored him and kept struggling.

"Don't make me call for a nurse and doctor to sedate you." he threatened through his teeth. This threat scared me so, I let go in frustration.

"Good girl." he smiled and petted my head. Then he put on the pulse detector thing and left my IV alone for a proffessional to put on.

Frenchie got up and went to sit on his chair and kept an eye on me. I. Am. Bored. We sat in silence, him watching my every move, me staring into space. Where is Logan? Where is he? Is he watching me from a post? Has he forgotten me? No, he didn't. He wouldn't. He promised. He promised. I told myself shaking my head.

After 20 eternal minutes of complete boredom and torture, the door opened. Inside walked a teary Bill followed by a teary Tom,Georg, Gustav, Drag Queen,and Elvis.They were all carring their own bag of food, except for Elvis and Bill. Elvis had another one for his brother. But Bill? Why did he have two?

Frenchie looked up as they walked in with a big smile, "She's awake!" he shouted and pointed to me.

"Thats not funny you ba-" Bill shouted through tears.

"It's alright Bill." Tom cut him off.

"No-" he tried again.

"Nick.Cut it out. That's not funny!" Drag Queen scolded at his brother.

"No. It true Joe! Look for yourself!" he tried again.

I guess that they decided to finally look at me.My eyes werefully open, blinking, and moving, just watching this pittiful scene before me. Their eyes opened up with so much shock that they all looked like they were going too pop out of their heads or at least look like a cameleon. I just smiled at them and waved.

"KITZIA!" Tom and Bill shouted as they ran over to me engulfing me in hugs.

Bill was crying about how he thought he had lost me. Tom was playing the "big boy" card and didn't cry like Bill and held in his feelings. Then Georg and Gustav jumped into the hug. Kind of like a mini-family reunion. It took about 5 minutes for Bill to get himself back together. Once they were off of me,the idiots hugged me.

"GET ME A DOCTOR IN HERE!" Bill shouted like a mad man out the door.

My head tilted to the side as I first laid eyes on him in this way. Why was he acting like that? I was too busy hugging Tom again who finally broke out in tears. Weird huh?

About a minute later a doctor ran in panting. He was a short guy with dark hair stained all over with gray.He wore the same white coat that every doctor in the world wears and asked "What is the problem here?" panting.

"She awoke! Check her!" Bill shouted.

"Bill, call down," Georg soothed," be happy that she is awake."

"Alright. I need everyone to leave so I can check her."he told everyone as he get his stethascope(sp?) out.

"Can we stay?" Tom asked wearily as he got up off the bed wiping his tear stained face.

"Are you family?" the doctor asked him.

"We are her brothers."Bill told him motioning to him and Tom.

"I guess.Just stand back and let me work. The rest of you,please leave the room." he instructed.

They all left with smiles on their faces. Once the door closed the doctor sat me up. "Seems you need anew IV. Now take deep breathes." He told me.

He checked my breathing. And then my mouth taking down some notes on a clip board. Then he placed his hands on my torso ever so gently checking for any signs of damage. And lastly the normal doctor check up, you know, flashin a light in your eyes and what not.

"Hmm.Your paper work states that you have gone mute in relation to some trauma as a result of loosing both parents in a fatal crash." he told me.

I just nodded.

"What exactly happened?" he asked Bill and Tom.

"She was lost and we had to send one of our friends to get her. He told us they faught and got mad at each other." Bill spoke.

"Then when we saw her we all jumped on her. We were just so happy she was okay. I guess we went a bit too much and all ended up falling on the ground. Then we all started to laugh and she started too laugh." Tom continued.

"Then we had her try to speak. That was when she tried and only said a bit of my name. Then she fell and blood came out of her mouth" Bill finished with fresh tears.

"I see." He set me back down and put in a new IV.Standing up he took a few steps back and looked at the three of us. "It seems to me that all of her emotions just combined together and helped her laugh. Something she can't do on her own. Thus, putting a major strain on her insides and disrupting her normal organ functioning." he told us.

"Will she be alright?" a nervous/crying Bill asked.

"Yes. I see that she is alright and capable of moving. So, I would say she can leave tomorrow." the doctor said as he was walking out the door. "Rest up. And don't pressure your vocal cords."

"Yes doctor." Tom said.

"Are you sleepy?" Bill asked me now next to my bed with my hand in his.

I just shook my head to a no.

"Come on. You need to rest or you can't leave." Tom told me in a low voice as he held my other hand tightly.

I felt so loved at that moment. For the first time since I had been with them, I felt loved and like I actually belonged with them. They did love me and I wanted to cry right there, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"If I sing will you sleep?" Bill asked me with caring eyes.

I shook my head to a no.

"Sleep. Please?" they begged.

I guess that I have to pretend to be asleep. They have been through enough, I might aswell give them this. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep as Bill hummed Durch Den Monsun.

"Sleep well, little sister." Tom told me after a few minutes of pretending of sleep. I felt him kiss the top of my head and walk out. The kiss sending a tingly sensation all through me.

Bill ran a hand through my hair, brushing it back. Why is he doing this? He stayed with me for a few more minutes just brushing my hair back with one hand and the other holding my hand. I liked the feeling I was getting from this.

Then he stopped. He got up from the bed and stayed in place. Then, his lips crashed into my own, sending electrical sparks all through out my body. It took every bit of my strength to hold back the urge to kiss back. Is this a form of incest?? Then his warm soft lips left mine and I felt his warm breath in my ear.

He whispered," Ich liebe dich."