The Immortal World's Saviors

Hitting the Mall Isn't Always a Good Thing ...

Sun light hit my eyes, waking me with pain. My eyes felt like they were burning up from the heat.With a tiring sigh, I got up and headed to the bathroom stumbling. Running the hot shower, I undressed. Carefully removing my shirt,showing a large purple/black bruise. The water burned my delicate skin, so I rushed everything.

After my 10 minute shower, I heard Simone telling me that she was heading to the super market in town. I just ignored her and went on changing. A blue short sleeved shirt that ended at the end of my ribs. Black boys basket ball shorts and some socks. My hair was just brushed and thrown in a pony tail. Lastly I slipped my cell into my pocket.

My clock showed it was 1 p.m. Missed breakfast and lunch. Eh. ROAR! My stomach shouted. "Damn. I must be hungry." I told myself rubbing my stomach.

Exiting my room, I headed down the hall, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. There the twins sat at the round glass table sipping what seemed as coffee from the smell. At that moment, I wanted to turn away and just head out, but the pain of hunger hit me hard.

With a large breath, I walked in not looking at them. As I headed into the cabinets searching for something to eat, I could feel their eyes on me. Nothing. The cabinets were basically empty. Opening the fridge I found some juice. I took it out and placed it on the island in the middle of the granite kitchen.

"Cabron. ¿Dónde están las tazas?" I pondered out loud, "Ah, sí. Están ahí.," I walked the cabinets on the left.

To my luck, they were in that cabinet. But against my luck, they were to high. With a grunt, I stood on my tippy toes and reached up high. Pain ran through my body as I stretched. A few more seconds of fidgeting, my nails clasped onto a cup bringing it down.

Pulling my arms down, my bruise throbbed. My hands trembled as I poured my juice. Clasping the white lid on, my eyes accidentally looked up. The twins had shocked faces, damn, they saw my bruise. Great. Just fucken great.

Drinking my juice, I keep an eye on them. Bill had his hand wrapped around his coffee mug that was on the table. Tom was just looking at me with his mug alone on the table far from him. I finish my juice and still no one has said nor done anything.

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall-

Someone was calling me. Finally realizing it is him, I break contact with them. Slipping my phone out my pocket, and opening it "Your Guardian Angle" stops.

"Hello, Love." he tells me.

"Hey yourself." I smile back. Looking up I see their irritated/intruiged stares and walk out heading outside. My feet slipping into some old slip-on shoes that I had by the door.

"I was wondering if you were busy tonight?" he asks me.

Sparking my interest with his sudden mystery, "Nope. What do you have in mind?" i ask.

"Oh, it is a surprise. I'll be there around 6 to pick you up. Alright?" he says, "B-"

"Wait! What do I wear?" I jump in.

"Just normal clothes. See you then, bye love." and he hangs up.

Bringing the cell to my lips I wonder out loud, "What does he have in mind? Hmm."

Looking up, the day was sunny and warm. The grass was green.The garden Simone tended to was growing a bit too much.I want to dye my hair, I thought twirling my hair with my figure.Just like old times. Guess that I am gonna need a blow dryer and staightener. Where can I get hair products here? Great. Stuck in Germany. Don't speak a lick of German. How am I gonna get there?

Taking out my cell phone I call Jazz, sadly she doesn't answer. Then I dial Simone's. Maybe she can tell me. After the second ring, she answers, "Everything alright, dear?"

"Yeah. Just wondering where I could get stuff to color my hair and other hair products?" I say in a childish tone.

"Oh." she starts laughing, " I thought something went wrong. There are a couple of places nearby. You want someone to do it for you? Or yourself?"

"Me. And I kinda need to do it now because Logan is taking me somewhere."I stop short since I haven't asked her yet," I can go, right?"

"Of course dear, he is a pretty good young man. You are lucky to have found him. I would take you but I am busy. I left the kids with Gordon to go work. He is going to take them somewhere. So he will be busy too. Let me call Bill. He will take you. He knows much about that stuff."she tells me.

"But-"the line clicks. She hang up on me.

"UGH!" I shout and kick a ball near me so hard that it rams against a tree and bounces right back at me. Just missing me.

Great. Just great. I turn around fuming mad. I don't want to talk to them or even be in the same room with them. This was all planned. Damn that smart woman!

Walking inside, I pass the kitchen hearing German and head up to my room. There I put on my shoes because she is making him take me. My wallet was on my desk.I open it up just to make sure everything is in order. Looking in the credit card slots was a credit card with a note attached.

I knew you would want to buy your things and go shopping for clothes and other girlly things or whatever you need. Here, my present to you for not being there. Don't worry how much you spend, I got it covered, well my dad does. So spend up, not many get a green light when it comes to expences.

Love,
Logan

A big smile formed on my lips. I got a credit card.Nani-nani-na-na. Just wait. See how much pay back I get from you, you Prude,Lucifer. MUAHAHAH!

Knock. Knock.

"Adelantè" I shout tiredly.

"Um? What?" a voice shouted back.

"That means come in."

The door opens slowly revealing the twins.With a shove from Tom, Bill speaks, "Um.You wanted to go get hair stuff?"

I nod.

"Okay." he nods, "Um.-" he turns to Tom for help.

"We. Eh. Lets go?" he finally spits out.

"Hai." I say grabbing my wallet, cell phone, and Ipod.

The boys nod back and head out with me at the end. We all pile in the car. Not wanting to have my seat belt touching my bruise on my ribs, I sit in the middle of the first back seat part of Tom's car. There the seat belt just goes around the waist/hips.

Tom and Bill look at each other before we take off, slowly. Every few minutes or seconds, Tom would stare at me from the rear view mirror. Bill just turned around, like he was making sure I was there.

"Scheiße!" Tom shouts honking on the horn.

"I hate traffic jams!" Bill whines.

I just raise an eyebrow and watch the rows of endless car lines. Getting bored, I unbuckle my seat belt and lay across the seats.

"No fair!" Bill whines, "She gets to lay down!"

With a frustrated sigh Tom 'calmly' reasons with Bill, "Then go sit in the back!"

"Okay!" he grins clapping his hands, "Squeeze me, please."

He jumps back into my row and then jumps back to the last one. Getting bored easily, he starts humming tunes and what not.

20 minutes later and he hasn't stopped. Irritated, I jump up front and sit next a perplexed Tom. Turning to stare at me, I face the window.

Flop.

Bill had jumped up a row and sat up in the middle us of."So." he breaks the thicher than a whale ice.

"Um." Tom starts.

"What do you need?"Bill asks me.

"That weird. Not the first thing I expected you to say to me." I say right in his face.

Both of them got slapped in the face by guilt.

"I'm really sorry. It's just. Just.-" he tries to say but keeps stuttering.

"Look." my attention turns to Tom, "We are sorry. It's just that, I don't know how to say it. Hell, neither of us do. We didn't mean to make you feel unwanted."

"Yeah. We love you." Then Bill whispers in my ear, "I love you more."

Me and Tom look at him like he is, well, stupid/crazy.

"You forgive us?" Tom asks.

"I" Bill puppy pouts,"Alright. I guess, I should. I shouldn't have run off."

"Yeah!" Bill speaks up, "You had us worried sick. We were looking for you everywhere."

"Where did you go?" Tom asks.

"I ran and ran. Then at a park I met up with Logan. He took me to his dad's house. Then the next day, yesterday, they convinced me to come back. And i did."

"I see. So what you getting ready for?"Bill chirps.

"Date."

"With who?" he pushes even more.

"A guy."

"Details. Details." he sings.

"Logan. He is picking me-"

I don't get to finish because he cuts me again, "I wanna come!"

"No."

"Please."

"No, alright Bill. She said no."an even more frustrated Tom speaks out.

"Fine, jeez." he murmers sinking back into his seat.

"What are you getting?" a joyed Tom asks me as the car moves faster.

"Dye. Blow dryer. Straightener. Gel. Gloves. Brush. Mixing thing. Thats it," I count off on my fingures.

"Who's paying?"Bill asks.

"Not me." Tom jokes.

"Don worry about it, I got it covered." I say showing Tom and Bill my new platinum shinny credit card.

"Where did you get that?" Tom asks me alarmed.

"Logan's dad felt I needed it." I tell them.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute," Tom slams on the breaks. "The guy we told you,you couldn't go out with was him? No way you are going out-"

"Your mom already said I could." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"We will see. Let me call her." He takes his phone out and starts calling. A few secondslater he hangs up, "Damn, she didn't answer."

"Hehe!" I laugh.

They just glare at me but I just turn to stare at the window as the car moves.

"Put on your seat belt." Tom tells me angryly.

Slowly, I put it on, careful it doesn't hit my bruise and look out the window.

Bill takes notice and smacks Tom on the shoulder motioning something. "Um. Kitzia" he tells me.

"What do you want Tom?"

"What happened on our stomach. We saw it was bruised-"

Bill cut in sternly, "Does he beat you? It's alright, you can tell us. You don't have to hide it, we can help"

Staring out the window I tell them the truth behind it, "You gave it to me."

"Us?" They say shocked.

"Yeah," I turn to face them, "The day you took me out of the hospital. My insides were hurting but I ignored them. Then you got mad me because of the way I was dressed and argued. When you got in the car, you sped off, throwing us all forward. My torso rammed against your seat that was hard and had something inside."

I stop to breathe, "But none of you cared. Instead you ignored me. You didn't help me out of the car. Didn't help me in the jet. Didn't help off the jet." We had arrived at a mall thing and parked, "Gordon was the one that saw me struggling and helped me into the car. None of you cared. And neither of you did when I ran in." I finish and jump out of the car and walk toward the building sadness rolling in me now almost bringing tears to my eyes.

It doesn't take me very long to reach the building, Tom parked close to the entrance. The mall was big and modern. They had all kinds of stores. It was not empty and not full. Just a bit of people. My eyes ran through every store, finally finding the saloon stuff.

My legs carried me down the mall till I reached the store's entrance. It had some really long name that I didn't bother to pronounce. Why risk humiliation, right?

Inside was full of hair products. I walked inside, ignoring the looks I got from the people around me. Hell, they wished they could look like me. And then the pervs too. Gross much.

I walked down the long aisle looking at all the different types of hair dyes. "Kitzia!" two voices shouted looking for me.

"Was!" I shouted back.

A panting Tom and Bill in disguise walked over to me.

"What-" Tom starts before I cut him off with a glare.

"Okay!" Bill tries to cheer up the mood, "What color you looking for?"

"Dono. Maybe bright pink. Some purple. Some white. No white will kill my hair."

"Red?" Bill hands me dye.

"Yeah. I like that tone." I add it to my purple and pink stack of dyes, "Ah, screw it. lets do white." I add it to my stack.

"Okay. While you two girlies get your stuff, I going to check out the ladies. Later." a 'cool' Tom walks out.

"Vieja! (old lady)" I shout at his back.

"Okay. Now your other things, right?"Bill leads me down the aisles picking out my stuff.

In the end, we bought a lot of stuff. Bill got hair spray and some dye. I got my dyes: blue, green, white, red, purple and pink. My new blow dryer. Straightener. Heat protector for both of our hair. My mixing stuff with a brush. And some gel. It was a bit too much but I just used my new CREDIT CARD. We walked out the store with a ton of bags.

"Oi. Where is Tom?" i asked Bill.

He shrugged and continued, " Lets go to the food court. He is bound to end up there."

We barey made it to the food court. The first table we saw, we took. I looked around and saw no one except a group of guys who kept staring at me weirdly.

"Kitzia?" Bill brought me out of my thoughts, "I am really sorry. I need you to forgive me. I am so sorry for all of this. Knowing it was my fault that you ran away." he told me behind the disguise.

"I forgive you, Bill. Its just that I am still a bit sensitive about it." I told him with a hug.

His arms wrapped around me, hugging back. "I have a present." he told me.

"Was?" I break the hug excitingly.

A big smile forms on his face, well I think he was smiling. "Ah, see you are taking up German, sehr gut. I think you should come with us on tour."

My went like this O.O. "Are you serious!?" I jump on him with a hug.

"Yes." he laughs, "I am very serious. We just have to pass it through Mom and Gordon. You have to keep up your studies."

"Whatever. As long as I get to go, I'll do it." I laugh.

"I wants some ice cream. You? I'll go it." he tells me standing up.

"Chocolate chip mint, please."

"Gross," he scrunches his face and walks off to get the ice cream.

Pulling out my Ipod, I plug in one ear. Looking through my library I come to a song that reminds me a lot about me right now, Let Me Go by 3 Doors Down. My lips start moving to the lyrics as something approuches me.

"Hallo." a voice tells me.

I look up to see one of the guys that was in the group.He is pale. Normal blue eyes. Normal blonde haircut into a wanna be punk style. He was posing as a punk tough guy.What is wrong with this guy? Looking at him with a what-the-hell-you-want look I respond, "What?"

"Ah. American gurl." he tells me in a thick accent, "My name is Leon. What is yours?"

"How about you leave me alone." I spit out like venom.

"Oh, come on. Why don't you ditch that luzer, as you say, and come hang with the big boys? What do you say?" he asks me getting really close to my face, but I don't move an inch.

"How about you get the fuck away from me before I bash your head in? Okay, pumkin?" I mock and threaten him.

"What did you call me?" his voice raises in anger.

I stand up and come face to face with him glaring at him straigth in the eyes, "What part don't you understand, you fucking imbisle? The bash your head in? Or the alone part?"

"Ah, fiesty. I like them that way. Don't you boys?" he turns for approval from his friends, who laugh in approval.

As I was going to tell him off, a hand pressed on my shoulder. Turning my head, I see Bill with two cups filled with ice cream. He places them on the table and steps in front of me in a protective manor. No way is this tiny, well really SKINNY, one going to stand with that large idiot. And to top it off, he came with 5 others.

"What seems to be the problem here?" he asks sternly to the moron in front of us.

"You. She is ours now." he shouts yanking me by my arm to him.

"Don't fucken touch me!" I shout punching him in the gut.As he doubles over in pain, I ram my knee up his jaw line and then I side kick him in the face. He falls over to the side out cold.

The moron falls to the ground and his followers jump up and run over to help their 'leader'. They help him up and surround us. I get loose and get back to Bill.

"Why you little-" one of them starts.

"Or what?" I mock him.

"Kitzia. Keep cool." Bill whispers really low just for the two of us to hear.

"Hey! Leave them alone." someone shouts. Tom.

The all rush over to us, the entire Team T. Like they would be able to handle these idiots.

"You are out numbered." another blonde shouts.

"Or do you need a girl to save you?" a red head mocked.

Lets just say that he met a shoe in his mouth.

"Great, fucker. I have blood on my shoes now!" I whined and mocked as my shoes were spotted with some blood.

He charged at me and I pushed Bill aside. Stepping to the side at the last moment, my knee was raised side ways.The guy rammed it straight on with his gut. With a vicious punch, he too was out.

"Even now?" I mocked.

One grabbed me by the hair put he was pulled off by Georg and Gustav. Tom had on guy on the ground. Bill was 'fighting' one. He was losing really bad, so I stepped it. My arms snaked under his from behind and met at a lock right behind his neck. He struggled against my lock and soon too was unconcious.

"Bill. You seriously need to learn to-" I was interupted by a kick at the back sending me bruised rib first into a table.

A cry of pain escaped my lips.I got up and came up to another guy, he was twice, scratch that, three times my size. He had an evil look in his eyes. Holding myself with my left arm, Iran at him. As he attempted to punch me, I ducked under and kicked his calf sending the giant down. There, a kick up his jaw line shaking his brain knocked him out.

Standing up correctly holding my side, I saw the guys finish of the others.I was surprised that Tom,Georg and Gustav knew a little something about fighting. Bill, eh, he is another story.

"Oi. We better go before the police come after us." I tell them.

They all nod helping us with the bags. We run out of the mall, me holding my bruised ribs. Once we got to the car, we were all panting.

"That will teach them, messing with Tokio Hotel." Bill said in a superman pose.

"Bill, you do know that Kitzia kicked more ass than any of us right?" Georg told him, "she even knocked out the one you were against." he corrects.

As they brag about their victory, I hold my side in pain.It was throbbing.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Gustav brought me out of my thoughts.

"Ya. It only took you like three moves to knock someone out!" Bill went all karate kid on me.

"Eh, I train." I told them regaining my posture.

"Whats wrong?" Bill says huddling over me placing his hand on my shoulder and the other on my hand lifting in up.

"Nothing" I brush his hand away.

"Nein. Show us."He says, I just turn my head in responce.

Tom comes over and lifts my shirt, exposing my bruise. I can hear all of their gasps. A warm, hard hand grips my chin turning me forward meeting two caring brown orbs.

"Are you alright?" he asks me really close.

His hot breath stops my breathing, freezing me up.For my responce, I just nodded. His eyes bored into mine and nodded, releasing my chin and walked off and into the car. Leaving us stunned in wonder.

"Oh, well. We better be going." Georg pipes up.

"Ya. We will see you later, kid. Glad that you are back."Gustav hugs me gently and walks off with a quiet Georg.

Turning to my side, I see a unreadable Bill. He was just staring at me. It made me feel a bit more self-concious.

"Um, Bill. You okay?" I whisper.

"Ya." he finally tells me.

He grabs my hand and helps me into the car. It was weird. As soon as he gets me buckled up, he jumps into the passenger seat-
♠ ♠ ♠
(WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE TWINS? GEORG? GUSTAV? WHY A SUDDEN CHANGE IN MOOD?)