You'll Rebel to Misery Business

One

He called when I was in the shower.

My hair was dripping water all down my back and shoulders.
I threw on a towel and ran to grab my cell by my bunk.

It was nice to finally shower and freshen up after a long few days.

Usually the bus was really crowded, what with everyone running around, eating cereal and playing guitar hero and stuff. I finally had some time alone.
Everyone else was at the barbecue.

Bumbershoot holds a party/barbecue thing for the bands after each new town we move too.
Some of them are ok, but I decided to skip this one, to give myself some time alone to freshen up.

I caught the phone on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hey!"

"...hi?"

"This is...Hayley, right? Hayley Williams?"

"Yeah...uh, who's this?"

"This is Jimmy. Jimmy Urine."

"Jimmy Urine? Oh! You're from that band, Mindless Self Indulgence right? That crazy punk rock electronic band? You're the guy with the crazy hair and the fishnet sleeves right? Likes pink?"

"Yeah, that would be me. And you're the Hayley Williams from Paramore, the mellowed out pop rock band, with the red and orange hair and crazy make-up? Likes...men?"

"Uhm, yeah. That's me. So...why did you call?" I said, flinging the wet hair from my face.

"Are you not enjoying our conversation?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, it's just that-"

"Listen, Hayles, I've got a favor to ask of you..." he cut me off.

"Uh...ok?" I said hesitantly.

"I need you to kill Hannah Montana."
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE:
I have nothing against Hannah Montana.

And I own no one! Don't sue me!

And I need 2 comments to continue to next chapter!