Pull Me Out of the Rain

Chapter 3

I ran down the driveway to the bus, and pulled myself up the steps.

And Trace was sitting in my seat. I glared.

He smiled back and patted the space next to him.

Yeah effing right.

"I can't drive till EVERYONE is seated." The bus driver raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, yeah, chill."

I heard a few gasps.

"Excuse me?" The bus driver turned around fully, putting the bus in park.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." I was blushing now, I wanted to crawl under the seats and stay there.

"Sit down." He turned back around.

I grumbled, stumbling down the aisle, and sat down next to him, turning to face the window.

"Wow." He commented.

I ignored him.

"Hello?" He jabbed me in the shoulder.

"What?" I spun around.

"I just wanted to compare schedules. What's your problem?"

"Nothing." I reached into my backpack and handed him my list of classes. He looked it over for a few seconds and then gave it back to me.

"Damn. We only have two classes together."

"We can always hang out after school?" I suggested. The look on his shocked face was priceless, I almost burst out laughing. I pursed my lips.

"Really?"

"Nope." I turned back around to face the window. Wow, was I being a bitch today. The truth was, I didn't really know what my problem was, not that Trace wasn't adding on to it.

"Well, see ya," he finally said, as the bus came to a stop in front of the school.

"Yeah. Bye."

I walked over to my locker and threw it open. Hmm. I grabbed my English notebook and headed off to go sit outside the classroom door until the bell rang. Not like I had friends to sit with, anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. I think I suck at writing. I don't know.

Feedback is loved, comments pleaseee?