Fall Asleep and Catch Me Again

Hello there

Frankie's pov...

The party is officially over and now it's a brand new day...which we get to relax some more since school is over and done with. I slightly open my eyes, only to find a sleeping billie next to me...and im not in my house....I'm not im my house! Good...it's crazy how me and Billie encountered eachother in one night, and not to say with Mikey's amazing brother. By now my mind was clouded over by him. Just then, Billie woke up as well and mumbled, "Morning babe," I mumbled back, "Morning," and he sat up from my side, getting up. He said, "I'm going home, sweet, I'll call you," I nodded, biting my lip...what have I done?

Then, I find myself having a splitting headache, I guess I must've drank too much. I stood up from my uncomfortable position on the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I rumaged through the cupboards for a cup and served myself some water and two aspirins. Just then, I heard some footsteps walking towards the kitchen...I freeze to the sight of my angel. He seemed to act normal as he didn't seem to notice me there, but surpirsingly, froze, staring at me. I had no idea what to do, and neither did he, until he said, "Um, you're Mikey's friend, right?" I slightly nod and answer, "I'm Frank, if you didn't catch my name." To my surprise, he smiled and said, "I'm Gerard," I smiled as well and started a conversation, "That was some party last night, I feel kinda trashed." He replied, "Well, I was around much, but I saw you though, you were with what'shisname." I grunted, "Billie, I have no idea how we hooked up." He frowned and reasured, "I'm sure you'll remeber, besides, he's too punk for your own good." I laughed and requested, "Was that supposed to be you best joke?" He smiled that awsome smile and said, "Yeah, you got any better ones?" I shrugged my shoulders and gave up, "I got nothing," he giggled and we continued to stare into eachother's eyes, not even looking down to break it.

He slowly got closer to me, making me have chills, and enclosed the small space with his soft lips. I kissed back, holding on to his neck, I can't belive this is happeneing. Then, I heard this slight noise,and looked up, seeing a smiling Mikey. He gushed, "I knew this moment was about to come!" Making Gerard and I blush madly, he the requested, "Coffee anyone?"

We were now sitting around the dining room table, drinking our coffees. Mikey piped up, "So when are you gonna break it to Billie?" I stared at my coffee ad sighed, "I don't know, I don't really like him, well as much as I thought anyway." Gerard sighed and asked me, "Do you like me?" I quickly replied, "Yeah I do, a lot." He smiled and agreed, "Me too."