Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

Let Me Be the One

I sat in Potions next to Harry. After I got that stupid question I went back to thinking about him...

He was sweet, funny and well he was doing the right thing.

I told Ravie this summer that I planned to join the Order, what I didn't mention was that I already have. Ravie would have died and then turned in her grave if she knew.

She did know that I was an unregistered Animagi. So was she... A raven. The most beautiful bird you ever did see. Shadow, her cat, was not as dark as the color of her feathers.

Ravie had it mastered. I was close. The luster of my coat didn't outshine a real tiger like the way he feather's did but almost. I looked like an exact tiger in my form... I suppose it depends on the witch.

"I want to rape you!" Oh my god... Ravie and Draco. Harry chuckled quietly and murmured, "So the Spider Queen does have a weakness." I flinched. Of course Ravin has a weakness.

Harry put his hand on my knee. "You okay Ara? You seem off..."

"Harry I need to talk to you... Um. Do you have a time when I can meet you?"

"How about at lunch you and I ditch Ron and Hermione and go sit by the lake?"

"Perfect."

We finished our potion. I got perfect marks... Harry failed. Odd... He did it nearly right.

I avoided Ravin after class. I didn't want to talk to her.