Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

A Loaded God Complex

Draco snaked his arms around my waist at the luch table.

"Congratulations Ms. Ravencroft, you've got a spot on the house Quidditch team."

I dropped my fork into a pool of syrup. "Really?"

"Yes."

I got the house spot! "Oh my gosh... I have to go tell Ara... Then I have to send a letter. I love you... Bye!" I planted a kiss on his cheek and went running off to the Gryffindor table. Harry had his arms around Ara... Ew...

"Ara! You'll never believe it! I got the house spot for Keeper!"

"That's nice." Her reply was unenthusiastic and dull.

"Oh... Well I thought I'd tell you... See you around."

I walked to the Dungeons to get my owl. "Come on then Sethwing." A pure black owl with white claws was what you would see Sethwing as. He is a beautiful bird. I took out the letter I had written asking for a broom and tied it to his leg. By the time I had set him off it was time to head to Potions. I grabbed my bag and went off.

I was sitting in front of the door before the dismiss from lunch bell rang. Ron came over behind me.

"Proud of your sister now you stupid pureblood? Dating your master's enemy." I ignored his snide remarks about Ara, though I knew he was right.

"That's right. Why don't you just off Ara then get to Harry? Maybe good old You-Know-Who would admit you then. Get you out of school hm?" Come on bell... Ring...

"Or do you already have a mark? You and your precious Malfoy?" He snorted.

That was my last straw. You could tease and insult me all you want, you could tease Ara... But you don't screw with Draco. I pulled my wand down from the sleeve of my cloak. Gripping it in my left hand I whipped around and grabbed him by the throat.

"Listen here Weasley. If I ever hear you say something about Draco again I will make sure that you suffer. Say it to me, and you will not like the consequences." I put my wand away and turned to face the door. Suddenly he grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the wall.

"Oh yeah Ravencroft?" he spat. "Draco is a fat git."

I pulled my wand down again but he was quicker. He cast the spell before I knew it, "Expelliarmus!" Was yelled and I was thrown across the hall into another wall.

"Stupid Slytherin." He muttered. I stood up, my nose was gushing and right then the bell rang and Professor Snape opened the door to the Dungeon classroom.

"Ravin.. Weasley... Mr. Weasley have you bloodied Ravin's nose?"

"Yessir."

"Detention. Tonight, my office at eight."

"But she started it."

"You don't have any marks nor are you bleeding, get in the classroom. Ravin go on down to Madame Promfrey and have her check that nose to be sure it isn't broken."

"Yes Professor." I gathered my wand and bag and walked calmly towards the infrimary while feverently and unsuccessfully trying to stop bleeding.

"Ravin!" It was Draco. "What happened to your nose?"

"Dueled Weasel infront of Professor Snape's room. Probably broken... Got to go the infirm. Catch you next class." He was livid.