Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

Even If I Say Friends?

I watched Ravie talk to that Malfoy kid from behind a pillar. God, how I loathed him. All he ever did was insult Gryffindor. I loved my sister though; I mean she’s my sister. And she cares, she respects that I am who I am. I respect her too, but not what she does. I know she plans to be a Death Eater… but I plan to be part of The Order… I don’t want to have to battle her.

I tried to find Harry, not wanting to care about him.

“Harry?” I called out; I could barely hear my own voice. I turned around to knock into someone.

“Oh, god, I’m sorry.” I looked up to see Harry Potter. “Harry!” I practically shrieked. He looked at me and held his arms wide as I crashed into them.

“Ara! Man, where have you been?”

“Locked in the confinements of my room,” I could feel a small smile form at my mouth.

“Yeah, I know bloody well how that feels.”

“We should be home jail cell buddies together,” I teased.

He laughed, “Aren’t we already?”

I smiled then looked at him, “Seen Hermione yet?”

He shook his head, “Nah, and what about Ron?”

“No…” This is perfect. Now I can be alone with him. We didn’t get that much time alone, although we already knew by far that Ron and Hermione practically loved each other. They just refuse to tell anyone so. I knew she wasn’t after Harry, but I had not nearly enough confidence to do anything about my feelings for him. It would be hard no to love him…

“Well, I suppose we better try and find them, then yeah?” He smiled at me.

I couldn’t help but smile back, “Yeah of course.” He held out his arm and we walked in skipping-like patters down the corridors singing a joke we’d make up ‘We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful Dumbledore.’