Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

Mentally Ill From Amityville

My feet stomped, slamming all my weight onto the floor with each step.

“Hey! Get out of here Gryffindor!”

I snarled and threw open the door, seeing Ravin laying there with her face burried in the pillows.

“Ravin Arachnid Ravencroft! You listen to me!” I screamed.

“Ara, go-”

“No! You listen! I want to hate you sometimes for loving Malfoy, for even caring about him, but I keep whatever I want to say in because I know you’re my sister and that I love you and you love him! I am not a traitor! Just because I do what I think is right instead of following your precious daddy’s dream, like you, I am not a traitor.”

“He was your father too!”

“I didn’t consider him anything to me and you bloody well know that! Listen to me,” I growled, my voice quiet and dark. “If you want a sister, fine. If you want a new enemy, fine. But I will not be your enemy and your sister. So you pick one. And know that if I’m your enemy, I will be your worst enemy. I will not hold back against you.” I opened the door, slamming it on my way out, not giving her time to answer.

As soon as my feet hit the outside of the corridor, Harry was there. His arm wrapped around me and his voice came. “What happened? Why are you crying?”

I hadn’t noticed the tears leaking down my face. I felt pathetic and tried to push him away. “Stop,” he whispered. “I’m not going anywhere.”

“Fine, but I need to speak to Malfoy. Are you going to be there too? Oh, hey, another fantastic fight to engage in.”

“I’ll keep out of sight from him.”

“Fine, whatever,” I grumbled.

My feet took me to where my brain told them Draco was last. He was still there and I tapped his shoulder.

“What do you want?” she snarled.

“Your girlfriend needs you. She’s crying.”

“Your sister?”

“She’s not my sister anymore,” I said, harsh venom in my voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, Rae.
That's what you get. Unh.
xD