Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

Whiskey Shots and Cheap Cigarettes

"Blood traitor!" I screamed at the slamming door. Everyone in the dorm looked at me.

Pansy came over and sat on my bed.

"Ravin, I'm sure she wasn't-"

"Piss off Pansy." I growled gathering my wand and shoving out of the room.

I rushed down the stairs, looked around the common room, and left.

I walked around the dungeons for an hour or so fuming and still crying when I quite literally ran into Professor Snape.

"Oh my God, Professor, I'm so sorry I wasn't-"

"It's all right Ravin, now, something really seems to be wrong. It's a Saturday afternoon and both times I've seen you you've been crying, has something happened at home?"

"No, well, yes but no Professor."

"Come on then, you could use a strong cup of tea."

It was odd to see Professor Snape being so kind, must be because of the holidays that were coming.

I sat in the chair across from Professor Snape's desk. He poured me a cup of steaming tea and I accepted it gratefully.

"Now then, what's on my best student's mind." I blushed slightly.

"Aracelli."

"Your sister?"

"Yes, see, she hasn't talked to me almost at all since we arrived this September and when she did it was short and terse. Now she's dating Potter and still not talking to me. She came to me for help today and I just walked away, then she came and just," I started crying again. "Yelled at me and told me that either she would be my sister or my enemy but not both."

Snape blinked.

"Ravin, go find Draco, you need him now, and then just go lay down, I'm sure things with your sister will work out."

I nodded, "Thank you Professor, for listening, and for the tea."

I left my empty cup on his desk and left the office.

As soon as I was outside I slid down the wall and just let my emotions over come me.

A few minutes after I'd sat down I heard footsteps.

"Ravie..." It was Draco.

"Oh Spider." He sat in front of me and brushed my hair behind my ears.

"Ara hates me." I sobbed.

"Oh honey, Ravie, come here sweetheart." He held me, sitting in the middle of a hallway in the dungeons, he held me close and rubbed my back.

I cried for what must have been hours. Snape came out of his office door and saw us.

"You should get back to the common room you two." Draco nodded and helped me up.

We walked back in silence. I had finally stopped crying.

"What are you going to do Ravin?" He asked me quietly, halfway to the common room.

I looked over at him. "About what?"

"About your sister."

"What sister? I don't have one, but today I've gained a new enemy.
♠ ♠ ♠
That one came back to bite you in the ass eh Kris?
<3

OH BABY!