Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

This Is A Last Resort.

I looked back to where my sister was seeing her gone; probably doing God knows what with Malfoy.

“Hey, Harry, do you just want to go to the mess hall and see if they’re there?” He smiled at me.

“Yeah, that sounds good.”

I heard a loud shrill, sounding like Hermione. “Ron!”

I laughed, “I found them.” Harry chuckled and walked to them. I watched him walk and zoned out from everything else. I saw him smile next to them and it was beautiful. It was like in those cheesy movies where the music would play and it would all be in slow motion. I realized I didn’t belong in their group. They had the three of them, Three Amigos… not four…

“Ara?” I heard Hermione call. I chuckled and walked over to them. I watched Harry the entire time they were talking. I day-dreamed.

“Ara, why aren’t you talking?”

The smile vanished from my face and I looked at Harry and shrugged, “Trying to be more conservative I guess… you know… like Ravie.”

He sighed and out his arm around me, “You know we all love you the way you are. Don’t change to her.”

I smiled, “Alright… I guess…” I did want to be more like her. I keep thinking people get annoyed by who I am. It’s hard to change but… I sighed aloud. Hermione looked at me. She was the only one who knew about how I felt for Harry. She hasn’t said anything, but I made her promise not to.

We sat down, “So how was your guys’ summer?”

“Wonderful,” Harry and I said in sync, sarcastically. I giggled slightly. “What about you?” I asked, though I didn’t care all that much.

“It was fun. I suppose,” Hermione answered. Ron went into some frenzy about having the best summer ever. Then out of nowhere Harry moved in his seat, somewhat closer to me and made his leg touch mine. I about had a heart attack. I looked at him, smiling weakly and he smiled back. I wasn’t sure if he meant to do it was the only thing…