Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

If Only I Knew

I want to tell Harry how I really feel. I didn't know him much before the last two summers. I didn't really care for propaganda, I do what I believe is right for what I believe are the right reasons. Ravin was never like me and I never like her... I know why of course. My git parents had always had a soft spot for her. Her weaknesses. Seeing as she was the easy one to convince. I was always stubborn.

I still want to tell him, that guy sitting next to me. He would fix the world's wrongs and I wanted to tell him what it meant to me. I couldn't of course. He had a thing for Ron's sister... How sick would I be?

I sighed audibly and only Hermione noticed. "What's wrong Ara?"

"It's just Ravin. She's getting married and I'm worried about her. She shouldn't be forced into marrying someone she doesn't love and as much as I hate to say this neither should Draco."

"Those gits are getting what they had coming." Ron said bitterly.

"RON!" Both Harry and Hermione shouted.

"It's true. You know since Ara's in Gryffindor with us and Ravin is in Slytherin we have a right to have some animosity towards her."

"Yes but we don't know Ravin. We can't judge her."

"We know Draco."

"And maybe he's not really a git."

"I'm not sure." I frowned. He had always come off as so but Ravin saw something admirable in him... I don't know...

"Well let me ask you this... Would Ravin give you her life?"

"Yes... The Arachnid would die at the hands of the Tiger...." Or in other words Ravin would die for me.

"Would she die for him and him for her?"

"I believe so."

"Than they love eachother." Harry had given the final consent.

And would you die for me as I would for you? I thought to myself, instead I just said, "Maybe."