Skittles = A whole heap fun.

Not much of a party.

After a very long and boring trip to the doctors. Kayla and Sonny were separated. We arrived back home to the empty house with a party waiting to be started.

“Well let’s get this party started!” I said running in the doors and putting the radio on.

Kayla sighed. “Not this song again!” she yelled at the radio.

“What’s wrong with Miley Cyrus – 7 Things” I asked.

“Everything.” At that point I was jumping, breaking into a song and dance.

Trace laughed at my stupid act and joined in.

“You guys are weird” Sonny said grabbing a drink from the side.

After that song was finished everyone grabbed a drink and started to dance.

“Whoa, I never meant to brag, But I got him where I want him now” Kayla started to sing.

“Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now” I singed after her…

“Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change, Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.” We both sung in unison.

-4 hours of parting-

I found myself wrapped up to Trace in my bed. How did I get up here? I thought to myself. Oh well I was comfy. I wrapped my arms around Trace’s waist and fell back to sleep.

“Zozo” A soft but familiar voice whispered.

“Mmm” I mumbled.

“You have to wake up, we are going to Vanja’s house today remember?” Trace whispered.

“Yeah 5 more minutes” I said flicking my hand in the air.

“That’s what you always say and it turns into an hour” Trace wrapped his arms around me and started to tickle me. He knew my one weakness.

“Okay, okay! I’m getting up!” I said in between giggles.

“You promise?”

“Yes, yes I promise!” I yelled trying to push him off of me.

“Okay well I’ll be downstairs, getting breakfast ready and if you don’t get up I’ll get the bucket of water” As soon as he said that I jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. We didn’t want a repeat of last time.

After I had finished the morning routine, getting dressed, make-up, and hair I went downstairs.
I walked into the lounge room and found Kayla and Sonny pass out on the lounge. They had more fun then me.

“Kayla and Sonny had more fun then me!” I pouted as I went into the kitchen.

“Oh you should have seen them. They were drunk!”

“Ha-ha, Damn I missed it” I giggled. “So when are we going to Vanja’s?”

“Umm, as soon as you finish your breakfast”

“Ooo what’s for breakfast?” I said sitting down at the table.

“Pancakes!” he squealed with joy.

“Yippee my favorite”

I pouted.

“What’s wrong?” Trace asked concerned.

“My lip hurts. And you can’t kiss it better” I said in a childish voice.

“Naw” Trace wrapped his arms around me into a bear hug. He was so tall against me.

-THUMP-

“Kayla is up” We said in unison. I looked around though the door to see Kayla on the floor. She collected herself and started walking towards the stair case; she bumped straight into the rail and fell backwards. Trace and I snickered.

“Shut up!” She yelled pissed off. She got up and stormed up the stairs.

“Got to love Kayla and her mornings” Sonny laughed walking into the kitchen.

“Morning, Sonny!” I squealed and jumped up and gave him a hug.

“So what’s it like to be 19 years young?” He asked playfully.

“Grweat!”

“Well that was an interesting party” Trace said, looking at Sonny.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a confused look.

“Seeing you guys drunk, was hilarious” Sonny smirked.

“Well, I have to go, so say hi to Kayla for me” I smiled at Sonny and pulled Trace out the door.

“I wasn’t that bad of a drunk was I?” I asked as soon as we got outside.

“You don’t want me to answer that” Trace smiled and ran to the car. Guess I wasn’t getting an answer out of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha.