Skittles = A whole heap fun.

Vanja's House.

We arrived at Vanja’s house and I jumped out the car and ran full speed to the door. Vanja and I had been friends like FOREVER and I loved coming over to visit her and her boyfriend, Tom. They are the cutest couple.

“Vanja, Vanja, Vanja!” I squealed when I saw her. I ran through the door and down the hall where she was standing.

“Please, don’t kill me” She yelled and covered her head with her hands. Yet I don’t listen and I ran and ground tackled her with a hug.

“Nice to see you too” she sighed. I helped her up off the floor and gave her a proper hug.

“He-he yes it is” I said. Then pointed to my lip.

“Oh my god that’s so pretty!” She said staring at the ring.

“I know” I said proud of myself.
“Where’s Tom?” I asked looking around to the lounge.

“He went out to pick up your present”

“Awe you didn’t have to”

“But I always do”

I ran to the kitchen, looking for the cookie jar.

“ZOE!” Vanja yelled after me.

“Yeah…” I said in an innocent voice.

“Get your mitts off the cookies” Trace said walking up to me and grabbing me around my waist and swinging me around. He was strong too.

I sighed. “I only wanted one!” I complained.

“Not till later”

“Your no fun” I pouted as he led me out of the kitchen and back to the lounge.

Vanja sat down on the lounge and Trace did the same.

“Don’t be a sook” Trace teased, and patted his lap.

“Fine” I said jumping on his lap.

“Hey guys” Tom said entering the house.

“TOM, OH MY GOD TOM!” I said jumping over to him and jumping on his back into a piggy back position.

“Owe, hey Zoe” He said walking towards Trace and dropping me onto him. “I believe she belongs to you”

“Thanks dude” Trace said in a sarcastic voice. Tom walked straight over to Vanja and kissed her and pulled her up and started to walk towards the back door.

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING VANJA!?!” I screamed at Tom.

“Don’t worry Zoe, I will be back in a sec” Vanja said laughing.

“Hurry, ‘cause I’m counting” Vanja and Tom ran out the back door and towards the gate. Trace and I sat there in silence till Muzzy (their cat) jumped up on the couch.

“Awe hey fatty” Trace said patting Muzzy’s head.

“Don’t call him fat… He’s just VERY fluffy” I giggled.

Vanja walked back through the room with a big smile. Tom followed but with a very big box.

“Is that for me?” I asked pointing to the box.

“Well DER!” Vanja said rolling her eyes.

“Yay!” I jumped off of Trace and ran to the box, Which was now on the floor waiting for me to open it. I slowly opened the box, just enough to see what was in it…
I couldn’t see anything it was all black, then the blackness moved?
I put my hand in the box and grabbed something fluffly. I put my hands around the fluffy item and pulled it out of the box.

“OH MY GOD YOU BROUGHT ME A PUPPY!” I squealed with joy, I put the puppy on the floor, it sat down and gave me a big puppy dog eyes.

“It’s a girl” Tom said. She was the most cutest dog I had ever seen. It was a Black Labrador and had massive paws, she had one blue eye and the other was a light brown and she had a little red bow tied around her neck.

“She’s SO cute! Thank-you so much!” I yelled and hugged Vanja and Tom.

“What are you going to call her?” Vanja asked curious. I looked over to the puppy, who was playing with Trace, She was so hyper.

“I’m going to name her… Skittles!” I said with a big smile. Everyone glared at me with confused looks.

“Look at her she’s so hyper. Like me on Skittles” I said, then knelt down and called her by her name. She responded straight away.

“I think she likes that name” Trace said surprised.

-Fast Forward time to where me, Trace and Skittles goes home-

I fell asleep in the car with Skittles on my lap. When I woke up we were outside of our home.

“Come lazy bum, wake up” Trace said giving me a little nudge

“Yes, can you carry me upstairs?” I asked.

“If you want”

“I was joking” I said but it was too late, I was already in his arms. Told you he was strong and Skittles was in my arms as well.

“Hello” I said waving at Kayla and Sonny who were… watching Spider-man yet again. Trace stopped to let me show them Skittles.

“Oh my god, is that a puppy?” Kayla said jumping up and running towards me.

“Yes Vanja brought her for me”

“What’s her name?” Sonny asked patting Skittles.

“Skittles” I got the same glare as before. “When I first saw her she was hyper, like me on Skittles” I explained.

“Okay makes sense, but why are you in Trace’s arms?”

“Because I didn’t want to walk” I said poking out my tongue.

“Well we should let you go, ‘cause Trace looks like he’s in pain there” At that Trace walked me up the stairs and dropped me on the bed.

“Awe look at her” I said looking at Skittles who was curled up in Trace’s lap.

“She so cute” he said. After a random conversation about Skittles eyes we all fell asleep me wrapped up to Trace and Trace wrapped up to Skittles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh heh.