Sweet Demise.

Uno

She looked at herself in the mirror for hours standing emotionless as if there was no tomorrow; just looking right through that girl. That girl was her only friend in the whole world. They would talk for hours and hours; recall the bittersweet memories together even though she never knew how did that girl who looked like her only more mature; the one who has been living inside of the green framed mirror has the same memories. It was her memories well most of them, her pains, her life…how did she know all about that?

"Because we are friends…" the girl in the mirrors land whispered softly.

She closed her eyes to the melodies of her own silence; deadly silence. She started recalling a memory that she knew it didn't belong to her she wondered how stupendous it is when one single person can change and affect several lives especially if that one soul was not such a good one. The words which were harshly spoken were like arrows piercing her pierced ears; heading toward her eardrums ripping them off like those oh so important papers he ripped off years ago when they were so young and naïve. They still blame him even though they never admitted it but deep down inside, deep beneath their shallow dark souls, inside their ruthless hearts they still blame him. It took them long long years to free themselves from his tight grip but soon they found themselves with a new unexpected obnoxious enemy.

"And we are one." the screeching of the girl in the mirror made her ears feel like they were about to bleed.

The old woman gave her little children lies on shiny golden rounded plates and forced everyone to believe. Most of them fell for these lies for sure but, the rest, they never bought them. She kept feeding the ones who believed her more lies. Spreading her poison like a deadly adder and sowing the good clod with dissembled filthy lies that’s how things worked. She turned the believers against the ‘ungrateful’ ones while she was supposed to reunite them, to love them, and wash them over with her motherly kindness.

"Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies…" The little sad girl whispered inaudibly to herself but it was loud enough for her friend to hear it.

She represents all the monstrous things in the universe and that’s who she is…nothing but an ugly monster hiding behind a disguise of an old weak lady. She is the symbol of doom and nobody liked her by the way not even the believers. They just followed her blindly for the sake of...

"Why? Oh why are you making me see this now?" The little fragile girl demanded. Each time she screamed she gets weaker than ever.

"You don't know why?" Her smirk glowed across the dark chamber.

"Because that holy book told us to." Their pitiful answer wasn't surprising at all and that holy book of hers didn't tell you all to follow her blindly it was nothing but a silly pathetic excuse that helped them to escape reality and ignore all the bad things they went through all these years.

She begged her reflection in the green framed mirror on her baby-blue wall to say it.
"Just say it, just say it."

The little frightened girl struggled to stand up with her very oh shaky shaky knees. "Please." she begged.

Before she knew it she was pulled by her throat with her face pressed against the chilly mirror's surface there were strange fingers wrapped tightly around her neck making her unable to breathe. She struggled there's no use and she was aware of that yet she kept trying to release herself from the other girl's grip.

"I don't want to…" she coughed horribly. "…play with you..." She continued coughing trying so hard to breathe. "…anymore…"

"You can't make demands when you are in a position like this." The elder girl laughed at how ridiculously childish she was that.

"Let go of me you-"

Lastly she let the innocent girl go; leaving her with nothing but awful red marks on her pale pure skin. Red bright marks that formed a disharmonious shape of fingers long and slim fingers. The touch of the daughter of the devil caused her a few slight burns. The little girl didn't whine in pain nor said a word.

"That didn't hurt huh? Well, this is going to." The elder girl roared in anger. She wanted to suffocate her and rip her chest open. That little girl was scared like a child who lost their way home. The girl in the mirror flicked her wrist and motioned toward the scared girl who was confused and terrified. The little girl stood in her place when she felt that some one or rather something was lifting her up…thirty centimeters above the ground.

As if some one was controlling her…

She shut her eyes tight and collapsed on the floor the sound of her fall made her freeze in her place and the sound of her bones crashing and clicking together made her stay motionlessly. Eyes were wide open and the brown sad eyes were no longer pretty by now.
They are glowing bright red.

…As if she was possessed.

"I've been waiting for today to come. Now I feel more like myself." She laughed as she got up on her feet.