I Know You're Wearing Thin

Scott and Elizabeth seem to have an amazing relationship.
Scott works hard, five days a week, dressed in a sharp suit, and is always attached to his cell phone or laptop when he's home.
Although, he does make time for Elizabeth when he's able to change up his schedule.
Elizabeth is your average 50's house wife: she has dinner ready for Scott when he gets home (or close to it), she dresses up just to clean the house, and takes care of the kids and makes sure that they stay out of the way.
The only problem is, it's not the 50's, it's the new millennium.

Matt and Val have a good relationship.
They love each other, spend time together, work hard when need be, and have life outside each other with friends.
The only problem is, Matt's career as a musician tends to grab a hold of his attention quite often and Val needs more to do than just clean and go spend her days with the girls.

What happens when Val and Elizabeth get a week to change places?
Will all hell break loose?
Will everything be okay, and run just as smoothly as before?
Or will things change for the better?

-Disclaimer-
I do not know, own, or associate with the guys of A7x or any of their girlfriends.
This is all fiction.
I only own the characters that I have created.
  1. Chapter One
  2. Chapter Two
  3. Chapter Three
    Matt and Elizabeth in Huntington