Crawling Towards the Sun

Chapter Two

"I'm still trying to figure out that name of yours." Q stated as we walked down to the nurses office.

"It's Layla." I stated as loud as my voice could go...or ever went. Q grinned at me and stopped.

"Well Layla, I'm wanna call you Lily. So Lily where ya wanna go? Nurse, back to class, skip?" I looked down and shrugged. "Fine, we skip." Q turned me around and led me back to first period. "Mrs. Purington, the nurse told me to take her home since no one was there."

"Alright, thank you Q." I grabbed my book bag and dashed down the hall.

"Wait a minute missy." Q ran beside me. I sighed and began to walk down the sidewalk. Q pushed me. "My car, now." I kept the other way. 'Great, he's gone.' I thought to myself.

"Get in or I take drastic measures!" He yelled over the loud engine. I kept walking. The sports car zoomed down the street and I was alone. About five minutes into my walk, someone grabbed me. I screamed.

"Oh my lord, you actually have a voice. I was beginning to think it was a disease." Q laughed as I fought the tangled web of his seat belts. I gave up and slumped in my seat.

"Are you really planning on kidnapping me. Are you gonna make a sex slave? I'm a virgin. Please, leave me alone."

"Wow, I liked it better when you didn't talk. No, I'm not doing anything like that. But, you will thank me later on." He zoomed down the street. Taking every turn briskly, I hung on.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of the worst chapters ever written. More stuff for me to come. Next one, will hopefully be better.