Crawling Towards the Sun

Chapter Three

"Welcome home Lily, hope you like it here." Q yelled as he opened my door. I sat there gazing at the house ahead of me-and happy that death ride was over with-. It was humongous. "Well, need help?" He began unbuckling the seat belts.

"I thought you were taking me home."

"This is your home. Well, you'll be spending most of your time here." I stood still gazing at the beautiful building.

"Hey there! You must be Lily!" A taller guy with a pretty good muscles yelled. He resembled Q. The older version who grew out of the teenage ugly phase. The guy had shaggy blond hair falling over his eyes and beautiful striking gray eyes. I noticed after a while, he had a Monroe piercing and stretched earlobes. Wait, how does he know my name?

"Lily, meet my big brother Damian!" Q stated. I looked down as Q slightly pushed me towards the door.

"Don't be scared. I won't bite, unless I feel like it." I power walked to the other side of Q, who right now was very comforting to me.

"Well, I would give you a tour but I gotta take a leak, so make yourself comfortable." He skipped down a short hallway. I took a seat on the couch.

"You want anything to snack on? Drink?"His brother Damian asked, somehow appearing in the doorway from the stairs. I shook my head no. He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. Well, I think.

"Wow, you got really comfortable." Q commented on me. I sighed. "Well, wanna see your room?" They gave me a room? He picked me up bridal style and led me up two flights of stairs. We stopped at a red door.

"Wow." I muttered. The room was big, with lavender walls and a bed the size of Rhode Island.

"So, I'll leave you here to get the feel of it." He tossed me on the bed and shut the door. I walked around, just admiring the great structure.

"Hmm, what's over here?" I muttered under my breath. There was a hidden corner. Behind it held a mirror covering the entire wall. I smiled and pulled a little mirror-like knob. It led to another room. A closet?

"So, you like it?" Q asked. I jumped and walked out closing the door.

"Yeah." He grinned. I continued looking around, finding the bathroom. Q followed behind me. "Well, Damian ordered pizza, it'll be here in a second, so, feel free to come down and get some." And Q walked away.