M&M's Get Avenged!

Marie

. Brian watches Michelle leaving. She’s gonna be late, he thinks, as he enters his BMW. On the passenger seat, lies a red rose. He makes his way across four blocks, and parked his car in front of a beige house. He goes off the car, climbs the front stairs and rings the doorbell. He sighs heavily as the door opens.
. “Morning honeybee!” he says.
. “Morning… jackass!”
. “I brought something for you… Wanna see it?”
. She frowns at him, and he shows her the red rose with a pretty naughty smile on his face. She gets the message.
. “Are you trying to buy my love with some silly flowers?”
. “I don’t wanna buy you, I wanna bite you!” he answers, as he enters and closes the door behind him. Immediately, he pushes her against the wall and starts to kiss her furiously. She gives herself to him, her arms around his neck, her tongue inside his mouth, desire fulfilling her. Brian’s hands are fumbling on her back and suddenly he grabs her ass and helps her wrapping her thighs around his waist. They get really close and Brian takes her to the living room, letting her fall in the couch. She loved that, and said his name with a lot of sexiness in her voice and facial expression.
. “Hum… Brian.”
. He gives her a naughty smile, as he takes her clothes off with passion and somewhat wildly. He takes off her pants, her tight top and her bra, drowning his face on her breasts. She kisses him, pulling him to the couch with her arms and legs. He bites her neck, leaving a violent gash on it. She screams, or maybe she moans loudly.
. They could spend hours just teasing each other, with kisses, hugs and bites, but Marie doesn’t control herself. She pushes him to the floor and undresses him madly, with her eyes focused on Brian’s. She smiles at him, reading in his face that he already knew what she was going to do. She gets up, always smiling as the nasty girl she has always been, and turns around, making him face her ass. Smoothly, she takes her panties off, and without giving him a chance to react, she pulls his boxers down and sits on his lap quickly. Brian enjoys the ‘surprise’ and roars like a horny tiger, as Marie caresses his muscled pectorals.
. She rode him fiercely, Brian was getting crazy with her. He turns her around, to see the pleasure on her face, and also to shove his nose up her boobs. They were close… Marie grips his hair with a feline desire burning her, while his hands were anywhere and everywhere in her sweaty body. They were so close… and they moaned ferociously, as their fluids met.
. Later on, after a relaxing shower, Brian and Marie were acting like a couple of lovebirds, just kissing and hugging. They looked so romantic, who would tell they just had wild sex?!
. “Hey Marie, do you wanna have some dinner tomorrow night?”
. “Sure, why not?” she smiles at him, and kisses his cheek.
. “Meet me at 8, at Mille Pasta…”
. She loves the idea. “YAY I love Italian food and 8 seems perfect!”
. “Choose your sexiest outfit, will ya?” Brian blinks. She blinks back, as he leaves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprised about his attitude?! hehehe just wait for the rest of the story xD

*Green_Apple*